Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2332&start_row=11

FIRST BOOK OF ATHLY ...HOLY PIBY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:42:24 PM

CHAPTER 9
THE WORD OF THE LORD
And it came to pass in the year of nineteen hundred and twenty four and the twelfth day of the ninth month, the word of the Lord, God of Ethiopia came to Athlyi saying:

"I am God, the Creator, Father of Ham, Canaan, Nimrod and Ethiopia." 3

"Why calleth thou my Holy Temple, Church?" sayeth the Lord unto Athlyi.

"Will thou also destroy the righteousness of my holy name?"

"Will thou even so teach that I am a God who confers honor upon the envious in mind, the lying, inhuman, murdering, plunderous, oppressive and adulterous characters in my name?"

And the Lord continued to say, "Athlyi! Oh Athlyi! I say unto you again. Why calleth my holy temple, 'Church'? Will thou also teach that I have p. 59 commanded to destroy the offsprings of Ham in Canaan?" 4

Athlyi answered saying, "Father, behold the house of Athlyi."

"This I have created," saith the Lord, "Verily I shall dwell in the High place at the House of Athlyi and shall give light to the Shepherd and the Shepherd to his Apostles and his Apostles to all people who shall constitute the auxiliaries of my most Holy house of Athlyi.

"But why calleth thou these auxiliaries, 'Church'?" he continued.

Athlyi hesitated and the Lord our God, who stood in the midst of a brilliant light, like unto a circle pointed to Athlyi and said: "I have commanded thee but thou art carried away by those who polluted the righteousness of my name."

At this saying Athlyi advanced towards the Lord with open arms and cried out, "O God of Ethiopia, I pray, redeem me, wash me clean and separate me from all gospels that pollute the righteousness of thy name that those in me unto thee may be clean and free from all things abominable in thy sight."

p. 60

"Thou art the supreme sage; pray! give me to nurse at thy breast the milk of wisdom that I may know and understand thee."

And it came to pass that the Lord, our God of Ethiopia, spoke saying, "Reach out and touch me."

Athlyi reached out and with the first finger of his right hand touched the personality in the light, straightway his heart became in motion and the eyes of Athlyi lit up like a torch. Evidently he had increased in wisdom, a man matchless in spirit.

And the Lord, God of Ethiopia, spoke unto Athlyi saying, "Thou art a star in my crown. Go ye through the lands that men may dwell in thee and see clear the impediments in the paths of their lives."

Now when the Lord had commanded Athlyi to carry the light unto others he departed and the light of his eyes lit up the near and distant darkness, and the word of his mouth brought freedom to the enslaved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Footnotes
58:3 Cf. Gen. 10:6-7: "By these were the borders of the nations divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations. And the sons of Ham: Cush, and Mizraim, and Put, and Canaan."

59:4 Gen. 10:24-27: "And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son [Ham] had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren."

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:42:59 PM

CHAPTER 10
REJOICING IN THE LIGHT
And it came to pass on the following day the Lord called Athlyi; and when Athlyi appeared before the Lord, the light of his eyes connected with the light that surrounded the Divine Personality.

And there appeared a light matchless in its beauty. Straightway the whole celestial host shouted and there appeared millions of Angels dancing in the light singing, "Behold! Behold Ethiopia! the bride of the master. Her day has come at last! The Lord has received her hand. Her night has forever passed."

The Lord stretched forth his hands over the earth and there appeared millions of black men, women and children, who joined with the angels in dancing, singing and rejoicing in the light.

Again did the Lord stretch forth his hands over Ethiopia and Canaan and the offsprings of Ham became mighty and the lands became prosperous in animals, fruits and grains. Great cities sprang up among them and the women as well as men mastered ships upon the waters.

p. 62

And Athlyi looked and beheld great industries sprung up among the children of Ethiopia and he saw men kissing the women and praising them because of their mighty task in the struggle. He beheld women worshiping men because they had made them great.

And the Lord, our God, spoke unto the children, his voice echoed from Ethiopia to Canaan saying:

"Blessed are the mighty in righteousness for they shall be respected." Blessed are the wealthy in love for I am rich and whosoever believeth in Athlyi and in the gospel which I have commended through him seeketh after these things which are in me."

"And I the Lord shall fill him to the brim and make his a power over which no hell shall prevail."

"But he that is contented in poverty and weakness shall be weaker and poorer, a foot stool of the nations; for he represents the devil, in him there is no God."

"The fool impoverishes himself to find me. Verily I say unto you, he shall not find me," saith the Lord, "for I am rich. But whosoever believeth in Athlyi seeketh my principle, therefore I shall reach out my hand and help him to be as I am."

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:43:32 PM

CHAPTER 11
RETURNED TO NEWARK
And it came to pass that the word of the Lord, God of Ethiopia, came to Athlyi saying:

"Arise in the morning, break not your fast, neither say ye a word to anyone. And thou shall return to Newark and I will go with thee and thou shall see me."

"When thou shall have come to Newark prepare there a house, subsidiary to the House of Athlyi, where the children of Ethiopia shall assemble before me in united worship. I shall reach out my hands and bless them with increased blessings and they shall go forth as Athlyians with light and power, modeling all men according to my righteous principles," saith the Lord.

The Lord spake saying, "I will march with the Athlyians, I will pilot them, and stear them. I will recharge them and I, through their Shepherd, shall command them. Verily, there shall be no halting until they have conquered the Devil, banished His Hell and reconstruct the earth upon my righteous and clean principles."

"Then shall there be no prejudices, no illmosity among men, but peace tranquility and good will upon the earth, recognizing the divine p. 64 fatherhood of God, the brotherhood of man and the rights of each and every one to enjoy equally the blessings of the Father."

And the Lord, God of Ethiopia, charged Athlyi saying, "Call not my Holy house 'Church' neither shall thou permit unjust literature which teaches that God has Commanded Israel to oppress, rob and destroy the offsprings of Ham in Canaan to rest upon my altar, for I have no part in such Deuteronomies. They are an abomination in my sight, and a disgrace upon the earth."

And the Lord continued, "I shall bring to an end the oppressors of Ham. I shall tear down the walls which I have Permitted to hold Ethiopia in bondage, that she may know the devil and his unrighteousness."

"Never-the-less, the children of Ethiopia, even unto this day, walketh upright before me, save those whom I the Lord God, have suffered to be spoiled by the enemies, that they might know the evil against the posterities of Ham."

"Now I shall send forth an army of Athlyians who shall redeem my children and deliver them again to my arms."

"I shall nourish them. Their chest shall be as unbreakable steel. Their legs as giant reinforced concrete. Hearts of understanding and heads matchlessly wise. They shall be my masons, p. 65 builders of a righteous kingdom and the source of salvation for all," saith the Lord. "For I am God, the creator of all. All things I hold in my hands and giveth freely unto him that walketh in me."

"Whosoever seeth an Athlyian, seeth me, for I am in him and he is of me. Whosoever followeth an Athlyian followeth me also," saith the Lord.

And when the Lord had spoke these things Athlyi turned and asked, "Father, what shall I call thy holy house?" And the Lord spoke to Athlyi saying, "Go and do as I have commanded you. The mouth of a child shall reveal the name; moreover, I shall write it upon the wall and you shall see it."

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:44:09 PM

CHAPTER 12
THE GUIDING LIGHT
Now when Athlyi started for Newark, there appeared a spotlight on the sleeve of his coat.

When Athlyi saw the light he tried to cover it with his hat but the light could not be covered.

Then he looked up and yelled joyfully, "It's the light of the Lord.

"Surely it cannot be covered. The light of the Lord our God I shall follow this day. Indeed I will not stray."

Athlyi journeyed to Newark and the light with him. But when he turned contrary to the will of God, the light would not follow but stood on another street.

Now when Athlyi saw the light would not go, he turned and went the way the light pointed him.

And it came to pass when Athlyi reached the City of Newark he prepared a house for the Lord our God and when he was making ready for the first sermon, a little girl opened the door and stared plumply into his face and uttered "Gaathly?" "Is your name Gaathly?" the shepherd p. 67 asked. The child then raised her voice and again said "Gaathly," and went out.

Straightway a light flashed and Athlyi looked around. He beheld over the altar a hand, writing on the wall the name Gaathly.

When Athlyi saw the hand on the wall he became very fearful but embroiled with joy.

He then rushed into the inner chamber and proclaimed before his wife Miriam and his daughter Muriel, the name of Gaathly saying, "Behold a hand wrote it and the child revealed it as the Lord had promised."

From that day unto this the Holy House founded upon the Gospel of God through Athlyi is known as the Gaathly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next: Chapter 13. Athlyi Bleeds

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:44:57 PM

CHAPTER 13
ATHLYI BLEEDS
And it came to pass on the third Saturday night of the seventh month of the year nineteen hundred and twenty-seven, the word of the Lord came to Athlyi saying, "Tomorrow, thou shalt with thine own blood set apart the Athlyians from the rest of the world's inhabitants, that I may glory in them and nourish them."

I shall send my angels and they shall dwell among the Athlyians and teach them new things. Verily, the women as well as the men shall develop great in science."

"Fear not, because of the inventions of today," saith the Lord, "for greater shall come out of my people, the Athlyians. They shall school Ethiopia. Consequently the sons and daughters of Ham shall be a burning light unto all the earth."

On the next day which was Sunday, while the Shepherd Athlyi preached before the people who came out to Gaathly, the spirit of the Lord came upon him and he then bit the top of his fingers, so that the blood spouted.

p. 69

Then with his blood he marked a line between the Athlyians and the rest of the earth's inhabitants as the Lord had commanded him.

Then came forth the Shepherdmiss Muriel, daughter of Athlyi, who fell upon her knees saying, "Let thy blood fall upon me that I bear it through the ages." The shepherd let his blood fall upon her.

Then came forward also Sister Mary Howard, Stear of the Nourishers and Saints. She bound up the Shepherd's wound.

"I am a witness of this blood," the Stear uttered, but the Shepherd answered saying, "All Athlyians are witnesses of this blood, and I shall be their Shepherd forever. Even in the spirit I shall be with them and I shall be quick to answer those who called upon me in sincerity; but those who seeketh me empty in heart shall not find me.

"Happy shall be the aged who sacrifice the days of his youth within this blood. His tree shall grow mighty in the green pasture. He shall not want, but flourish."

"But verily I say unto you, only through concretation can anyone come beyond this blood and become an Athlyian.

"For unto the Athlyians, there is but one God, one Law, and one Shepherd."

p. 70

"I am the lover of Justice, the light and guide unto perfect salvation saith Athlyi."

"Whosoever believeth in me shall in life enjoy salvation and inherit eternal happiness in the kingdom of God who sent me.

"But he that believeth not in me shall be a victim of slavery and oppression at the hands of Europe all the days of his unbelief.

"For he that receiveth me not, his heart despiseth the gift of God, the father, who sent me."

"For thus saith the Lord our God, I shall not send Japheth to Ham, neither will I send to Shem, Japheth. But in time of peril I shall appoint from among them a savior whose word shall reign forever."

"They that refuseth their own in me, shall find no other. But slavery and oppression shall overcome them. They shall live in disgrace and die in dishonor."

"I am the almighty powerhouse," said the Lord, "the spring of salvation, but a people without a king has no connection with me."

"Fear not, O ye Athlyians, for I, Athlyi, am your Shepherd. I am not of the flesh but of the Spirit of God, the Father, who sent me to gather the children of Ethiopia that they be saved from peril. In the bosom of the Lord I shall forever p. 71 hold my grip, therefore thou shalt be an everlasting light and power upon the earth."

Next: Chapter 14. Heaven and Hell

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:45:32 PM

CHAPTER 14
HEAVEN AND HELL
And it came to pass that the spirit moved in Athlyi and he became full with the holy ghost.

And he cried out saying, "Hear me O children of Ethiopia. There is not a heaven nor a hell but that which ye make of yourselves and for yourselves.

"In heaven there are few while in hell there are many. But those who are in heaven are the Champions of time who have conquered over sin and slothfulness."

"The fool slights the things in life and seeketh heaven after death.

"Verily, Verily I say unto you, he shall not find it. But the spirit of him that establishes a heaven on earth shall dwell in heaven everlasting.

"Unto him that is empty in love, faith, righteousness and industry there is no heaven."

"Heaven is a splendor. A source of peace and happiness where the spirit of God is visible in its appearance."

"He that passeth from this heaven is exalted into heaven eternal. Beyond strife and death, where pain and sorrows are unknown."

p. 73

"Hell is a dark and shabby place; a den of thieves, murderers, gamblers, drunkards, liars, blasphemers, hypocrites, underminers, vooders, fortune tellers, begrudgers, raggedmen, yellers, backsliders, lazymen, deceivers, loafers, jormandizers, leppydoes, hoers, hoerlets, poverty, lice and diseases."

"Consequently the victims of the devil eat the fruit of the tree they have sown and therefore live in disgrace among men."

Woe be unto the spirit of him that passeth from this hell. He shall be lowered into eternal hell where peace and happiness are unknown.

He that is of the devil shall be segregated from the children of God; but he that is of God weareth the badge of the master, and the doors of heaven shall be opened unto him."

"Lo, I heard a cry in hell," saith Athlyi, "calling upon me in God. And I looked and beheld a man striving to conquer hell and escape from his horrible condition."

And Athlyi spoke unto him saying, "Who art thou?"

I am Amos who persecuted thee and lied about you. Now I would rather be a sweeper in the Gaathly than to be a prince in the palace of kings who believeth not in thee."

p. 74

And Athlyi spoke unto him saying, "Thou doeth thyself this harm for there is no hell for him who believeth in me."

And Amos reached out crying, "Forgive me, O Athlyi and redeem me from this misery. For I believe that thou art a man of God with power to save."

Then Athlyi reached down and lifted him up saying, "Arise and stand above the devil and his hell. Thy faith in me shall bear thee up, but he that is weak in faith shall fall through his faith.

"For I am not of myself but of God, the Father, who is in me. He that gives himself up to me wholeheartedly, I shall nurse him at my breast and he shall be strong.

"There shall be no devil to conquer him, neither shall there be any hell to hold him; for they that are of me, shall help him that is in me. They that helpeth not their brother in me are not of me; likewise he who is not in harmony with the Law of this gospel is not of me.

"He that cometh unto me halfway, I shall not receive him," saith Athlyi, "for he is weak in himself in me and shall therefore fall in himself."

"He that withholds from me, that which he is able to give, shall lose it without compensation; but he that soweth in me wholeheartedly shall reap a reward ten fold. For I am of good soil, and God p. 75 the Father in me, shall water that which is sown in me."

"In the lives of those that are in me," saith Athlyi, "there is but one God, one Shepherd, and one Gaathly. The Holy law is of God and is God with those in me."

"They that are of me shall help those that are in me. They shall march together to defend their dignity and create projects to supply their necessities in life.

"At the sound of the bugle of war all Athlyians shall gather around their Rulers. Then, at the Shepherd's command go forward to defend their rights.

"Knowing that our reward is Heaven everlasting if our enemy we shall conquer, it is therefore the sole spirit of the Athlyians to die in honor rather than to live as dependable dogs in disgrace, subject to the dictation of others who are not in me."

Then Athlyi called his Cledgers around him and placed his hands upon the right shoulder of each saying, "Blessed are the creators in me. They shall sit with me in heaven eternal and return with me to inspect the earth and crown the worthy.

"He that is not clean, industrious and thrifty is not in me, for I am a lover of cleanness, Lord of p. 76 industry and a builder of commerce, that men may be happy in me.

"For he that liveth a productive life in me, seeketh and shall obtain heaven terrestrial and heaven eternal.

"Go ye out upon the earth, beneath the earth, upon the waters, beneath the waters and upon the trees Gather in the blessings of God and develop them in me that ye prove yourself worthy of compensation. For weakness and poverty is of the devil but richness and power is of God.

"But where there is no love, righteousness, and faith in your transactions the glory of heaven shall vanish and the misery of hell shall occupy the soul."

Next: Chapter 15. The Beggar

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:46:22 PM

CHAPTER 15
THE BEGGAR
And it came to pass that on the twenty-eighth day of the eighth month of nineteen hundred and twenty-seven (according to the English years but the fourteenth year according to the Athlican years) a young man twenty-two years of age came in to the Gaathly begging for money.

The shepherd looked upon the young man and said, "Thou art in the bloom of youth and power, but because thou art not of me, ye must beg.

"Go ye, however, through the highways and into comers, even so behind closed doors and gather men unto me, that they be lifted up from hell unto salvation.

"Then shall ye not be a beggar of me, but a sower and a reaper in me.

"For as many as believe and walk in me shall be saved. I shall relieve them of their miseries. I shall banish their sorrows. I shall defend them.

"I shall be a light in their darkness. I shall raise them up when all hopes are dead.

p. 78

I shall harden my heart against backsliders, the hypocrite, the liar, and the thief, I despise.

"Be aware of the gospels that are not of God through Ethiopia. For it shall rob and destroy as many as accept it.

"Verily I say unto you, he that is not of me is not for your salvation. For I am he whom the Lord, God of Ethiopia, had promised thee from creation, that ye may stretch forth thy hands direct unto the Father through me and be saved.

"Before me there was none unto Ethiopia, but with me there is another and you, in me, in him are one with God; and the offspring of my vein and the offspring of his vein are cousins.

"Take heed! O ye children of Ethiopia. For I Athlyi zigy sobcok tee. Whosoever cometh after me and is not of me is not for your salvation, but seeketh to destroy your civilization in God through me.

"Prophets shall rise and wise men shall spring out of you, but they that build not upon this foundation in me, in righteousness are deceivers of you.

"They shall come up to you with unjust gospels, which seeketh to destroy the offsprings of our father, Ham, doctrines which were before me.

p. 79

"But it shall be as a man pleading with an electrician to go back to the tallow candle age, but the electrician shall laugh him to scorn.

"For I am greater than all gospels that were before my coming. I am richer. I am higher. Test me and be ye convinced that I, in the bosom of the God of Justice, have laid a foundation sufficient to hold all the builders that cometh after me in righteousness.

I shall banish the devil. I shall clear up his hell and it shall bloom like a garden of brimigen. Then shall the rivers of peace flow out and the children of all the earth shall sit around the table of salvation in the house of God enjoying life the splendor of true love and justice in me. For I am not myself, but God in me unto you.

"But verily I say unto you, I shall cut my heaven from him that knoweth and doeth not according the gospel.

"The wise will prepare for battle even though there may not be any fight.

"The fool will quarrel but he that quarrels with a fool is a damn fool. Hear me, oh thou Athlyians! Be ye wise and live I go to prepare a place for you beyond this heaven.

"Whosoever walketh in my blood within the principles of this gospel shall dwell with me in p. 80 heaven everlasting, but he that walketh another way shall not find me."

"I will blow my trumpet throughout the kingdom of Athlyi in Africa," saith the lord our God, "and my people the Athlyians shall blow it unto the world.

"Then shall the inhabitants of the earth respect me, for I am a God of salvation, a conqueror of evil."

And it came to pass that Athlyi issued an order saying," A real minister of Athlicanity must bear a diploma from the Athlican School of Athlicology and the graduation process shall embody ordination.

"God be with you my beloved. Let there be unity in spirit while ye are absent one from another. Wheresoever it is one Athlyian there is the shepherd in him, and whatsoever heareth an Athlyian, heareth also the Shepherd, and whatsoever an Athlyian seeth, seeth the Shepherd also, for the Athlyians are an amalgation instituted by God which no man can separate."

Next: Chapter 1. Apostles Anointed

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:46:23 PM

CHAPTER 15
THE BEGGAR
And it came to pass that on the twenty-eighth day of the eighth month of nineteen hundred and twenty-seven (according to the English years but the fourteenth year according to the Athlican years) a young man twenty-two years of age came in to the Gaathly begging for money.

The shepherd looked upon the young man and said, "Thou art in the bloom of youth and power, but because thou art not of me, ye must beg.

"Go ye, however, through the highways and into comers, even so behind closed doors and gather men unto me, that they be lifted up from hell unto salvation.

"Then shall ye not be a beggar of me, but a sower and a reaper in me.

"For as many as believe and walk in me shall be saved. I shall relieve them of their miseries. I shall banish their sorrows. I shall defend them.

"I shall be a light in their darkness. I shall raise them up when all hopes are dead.

p. 78

I shall harden my heart against backsliders, the hypocrite, the liar, and the thief, I despise.

"Be aware of the gospels that are not of God through Ethiopia. For it shall rob and destroy as many as accept it.

"Verily I say unto you, he that is not of me is not for your salvation. For I am he whom the Lord, God of Ethiopia, had promised thee from creation, that ye may stretch forth thy hands direct unto the Father through me and be saved.

"Before me there was none unto Ethiopia, but with me there is another and you, in me, in him are one with God; and the offspring of my vein and the offspring of his vein are cousins.

"Take heed! O ye children of Ethiopia. For I Athlyi zigy sobcok tee. Whosoever cometh after me and is not of me is not for your salvation, but seeketh to destroy your civilization in God through me.

"Prophets shall rise and wise men shall spring out of you, but they that build not upon this foundation in me, in righteousness are deceivers of you.

"They shall come up to you with unjust gospels, which seeketh to destroy the offsprings of our father, Ham, doctrines which were before me.

p. 79

"But it shall be as a man pleading with an electrician to go back to the tallow candle age, but the electrician shall laugh him to scorn.

"For I am greater than all gospels that were before my coming. I am richer. I am higher. Test me and be ye convinced that I, in the bosom of the God of Justice, have laid a foundation sufficient to hold all the builders that cometh after me in righteousness.

I shall banish the devil. I shall clear up his hell and it shall bloom like a garden of brimigen. Then shall the rivers of peace flow out and the children of all the earth shall sit around the table of salvation in the house of God enjoying life the splendor of true love and justice in me. For I am not myself, but God in me unto you.

"But verily I say unto you, I shall cut my heaven from him that knoweth and doeth not according the gospel.

"The wise will prepare for battle even though there may not be any fight.

"The fool will quarrel but he that quarrels with a fool is a damn fool. Hear me, oh thou Athlyians! Be ye wise and live I go to prepare a place for you beyond this heaven.

"Whosoever walketh in my blood within the principles of this gospel shall dwell with me in p. 80 heaven everlasting, but he that walketh another way shall not find me."

"I will blow my trumpet throughout the kingdom of Athlyi in Africa," saith the lord our God, "and my people the Athlyians shall blow it unto the world.

"Then shall the inhabitants of the earth respect me, for I am a God of salvation, a conqueror of evil."

And it came to pass that Athlyi issued an order saying," A real minister of Athlicanity must bear a diploma from the Athlican School of Athlicology and the graduation process shall embody ordination.

"God be with you my beloved. Let there be unity in spirit while ye are absent one from another. Wheresoever it is one Athlyian there is the shepherd in him, and whatsoever heareth an Athlyian, heareth also the Shepherd, and whatsoever an Athlyian seeth, seeth the Shepherd also, for the Athlyians are an amalgation instituted by God which no man can separate."

Next: Chapter 1. Apostles Anointed

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:46:56 PM

THE THIRD BOOK OF ATHLYI NAMED
THE FACTS OF THE APOSTLES
CHAPTER 1
APOSTLES ANOINTED
Just at the time when the nations of the earth through their ill education and oppression, believeth that they had ruined the children of Ethiopia for ever, and that they would be satisfied with the crumbs of life.

Behold the great Almighty hath commanded his angels to anoint them that they be a new and prolific people upon the earth.

Then did the lord God with his own hands ordain three apostles and sent them forth to save Ethiopia's generation from doom.

Now when Marcus Garvey, God's foremost apostle, heard the voice of his colleague, apostle Robert Lincoln Poston, preaching in the city of Detroit, Michigan, United States of America, he knew that this was his colleague for the lord God hath revealed, notwithstanding the three apostles had met in the spirit before they came to administer the law Gospel for the full salvation of Ethiopia's posterities.

p. 82

And it came to pass the apostle Garvey journeyed to Detroit and there met his colleagues and they greeted each other with great joy, and the heart of was the heart of other.

Now when the amalgamation of their apostleship was verified, apostle Poston came to New York City, United States of America, and then teamed with apostle Garvey in the work for the redemption of Ethiopia and her trodden posterities, whom through the oppression of the nations and the ignorance of the Negro ministers of Christian faith, were hanging over the bridge of death, both body and soul.

Next: Chapter 2. God Spoke to his Apostles

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:47:56 PM

CHAPTER 2
GOD SPOKE TO HIS APOSTLES
Now in the year nineteen hundred and twenty-three, the word of the Lord God of Ethiopia came to apostle Marcus Garvey saying, where is thy colleague?

And he answered, "Father, behold he is with me."

"Call together the children of Ethiopia, saith the Lord, that they may know my request, and send forth a mission unto the land of Ethiopia which I hath given to her children from the beginning of the world, that they prepare a foundation for all the posterities of Ethiopia, even unto the end.

"For I, the Lord God, shall come to judge between the three races of men; woe be unto the empty handed, the slothful and the coward. I shall bring judgement upon them with fire and with brimestone, even the baby at the mother's breast shall not escape," saith the Lord. "Prepare ye a bill of arrangement," saith the Lord, "and give it in the hands of thy colleague that he go to the land of Ethiopia (Africa) and to the nations at the entrance p. 83 of the land and request then to open the door for the return of thy children.

"And I, the Lord, shall go with him, and I will touch the hearts of the nations and they shall yield to the request.

"Then shall the children of Ethiopia return to their own land and there establish a light with no nation shall compare, nor will there be any power sufficient to douse it.

"For I am the Lord God of Ethiopia and I shall dwell with mine a anointed and they shall be my people as long as they follow the teachings of my apostles.

"Moreover, behold at thy side is the noble woman Henrietta 5 in whom the whole heaven adore because of her greatness of faith and the loyal way in which she fights to save Ethiopia and her generations from everlasting downfall. Place her at the side of thy colleague, for great is her wisdom, saith the Lord, and send ye also another t at they go and prepare a home for mine anointed."

And it came to pass that apostle Garvey obeyed the Lord, and he called the children of Ethiopia and there gathered a great host in the City of New York.

p. 85

And when the apostle put before them the Lord's request they leapt for joy and confirmed the will of the Lord God of Ethiopia.

Then were a delegation of three sent forth according to the words of the Lord.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I