Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2332&start_row=21

FIRST BOOK OF ATHLY ...HOLY PIBY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:48:28 PM

CHAPTER 3
STANDING BEFORE ELIJAH
And it came to pass on the night of the fifteenth day of the third month of the nineteen hundred and twenty-fourth year, Athlyi spake aloud, saying:

"Behold I saw the heaven draped in black, and I saw Angel Douglas sitting in a mourning robe, moreover the celestial saints of Ethiopia were deep in sorrow.

"And it came to pass that I continued to look, and behold I saw a natural man standing before Angel Douglas, and after a brief conversation, the mighty Angel conveyed him to the throne Elijah, God of heaven and the earth.

"Then upon the head the natural man did Elijah place a crown on the front part of the crown there was a brilliant star whose light extended from heaven to the earth.

"Now when the crown was bestowed upon him, behold the mourning apparel disappeared and there was joy in heaven.

And it came to pass that I saw a great host of Negroes marching upon the earth and there was a light upon them, then I looked towards the

p. 87

heaven and behold I saw the natural man standing in the east and the star of his crown gave light to the pathway of the children of Ethiopia."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next: Chapter 4. Apostles Exalted

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:49:00 PM

CHAPTER 4
APOSTLES EXALTED
The following morning after Athlyi's vision, Athlyi looked towards the rising sun and cried out saying, "My God, My God, what shall happen to the apostles of the Twentieth Century? Father if it's me, even I that shall pass from the presence of men grant that the Piby live forever that the children of Ethiopia, through the teaching of the Afro Athlican Constructive Church, may obtain salvation forever."

And it came to pass that the Lord spake to Athlyi saying: "In the flesh did he go prepare a foundation for the generation of Ethiopia, But in the spirit will he return to lead them there upon.

"For I, the Lord, hath exalted him in the spirit, Prince over the children of Ethiopia; he shall see with all seeing eyes, in vain shall the nations of the world lay traps before mine anointed, for the prince of the children shall lead them.

"Woe be unto the proud, the hard hearted, unto those who shall say I have my treasures here I will not leave them, neither will I follow the host led by the apostles of the twentieth century."

p. 89

"I shall bring vengeance upon them," saith the lord, "they be better boiled in oil, for I shall have no mercy upon them."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next: Chapter 1. A Buggy from Tokio to Los Angeles, A Bicycle from London to

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:49:36 PM

THE FOURTH BOOK OF ATHLYI
CALLED PRECAUTION
CHAPTER I
A BUGGY FROM TOKIO TO LOS ANGELES, A BICYCLE FROM LONDON TO ANGUILLA
Now in the fifteenth year of Athlyi's reign over Athlyians, the spirit of the Lord came upon him.

Being filled with the Holy Ghost he prophesied saying, "To the sun, in the sun, with the sun and the fuel of today shall a used to be."

How beautiful the ships. How powerful, but the fuel today shall a used to be. How speedy the air-ships the world around, around and around with no need for refuel.

Hot shall be the houses. The pots a-boiling and bright the lights; but where are the wire? They used to be.

"The power of today is electric, but tomorrow shall be siprick. Satter, the mighty comet shall pass with the end of her tail two miles from the earth and the roaring of her passing, killing."

p. 91

"I heard a cry saying, 'Where is thy scenery as a star O Scatter. Behold thou art lands over lands. Pass quickly for we perish beneath thee."

"New lands when Satter came back. A buggy from Tokio to Los Angeles. A bicycle from London to Anguilla.

"The Atlantic and Pacific shall prepare to receive their wilderness and it shall be seen them adorning as a bride to receive her groom.

"New animals, new furs, a strange people and the winter of today shall a used to be.

"The ice in the north and the ice in the south shall disappear. Then shall continents which are submerged arise and the whole earth shall bloom.

"O sun, thou outlet of the inter-planetical fumes, shine on. For with thee, he shall sit in his parlor in Athlyi, Africa, and see his daughter flirting in Chicago, U.S.A.

"He shall rebuke her with his mouth and she shall hear him, then reply with the wave of her hand and he rebuke her with his mouth and she shall hear him, then reply with the wave of her hand and he shall see her.

"In his parlor he shall see a rooster treading in the moon and the bees on the roses in Venus.

"The laborers in Mars, strike-breakers on earth and my daughter in college in Jupiter.

p. 92

"How hard it is when ye know not how, but he that is in me shall know that mysteries of mysteries which are hidden from him in these days.

"But I shall feed him with my own hands so that he takes one bite at a time and one swallow at a time else ye be choked.

"My boys shall remind you of the things I have forgotten, for I have seen so far, but those that cometh after me, of me, with me and upon our God shall see farther even than I."

"Verily, Verily, I am the seed," saith Athlyi "but the Lord, God of Ethiopia, is the sower, and ye are the trees of me that shall bring forth fruit a million fold.

"But he that beareth not is he that has not me in his heart and shall therefore receive no reward of me.

"I have not reached the height but they that are of me shall extend me. I have, however, dug deep and laid the foundation of eternal salvation. I have made thick the walls, I have sunk deeper the center pillars and lined them with steel. The reinforcements I have made of steel for I am conscious of the height that shall be attained on me. A development beyond words.

p. 93

"I am black. Made in the image and likeness of the God of our Fathers and is of the Lord, our God unto thee.

"He that established himself in me is with God and welleth upon an efficient foundation, but he that buildeth not on me establishes himself on nothing of consequence for the children of Ham."

"La Alpha Elijah cr toco coruse, ninky mose zezom la jobijem."

Next: Chapter 2. Held Out His Morsel

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:50:12 PM

CHAPTER 2
HELD OUT HIS MORSEL
And it came to pass that Athlyi sat in the sanctuary of the House of Athlyi with his left hand under his chin and the morsel in his right hand, apparently he was present in person but in the spirit he was not.

His mind went afar and entered the characteristic of the human tie. Suddenly he stretched forth his morsel and uttered saying, "Sons of Athlyi, arise! Lift your heads and take heed. Let the sublimity of my words reign in your hearts and in the hearts of your offsprings forever.

"Verily, Verily, I say unto you, poverty is of the devil but it is better that ye choose to be poor than to live in the richness of the richest with a woman whose heart is contrary to thine.

"The deeds of a contrary couple are destructive and their destiny is Hell everlasting.

I plead a divorce, my beloved, because I leadeth thee south but thou goeth north. I point east but thy desire is west. Depart therefore that ye find a man who seeth and goeth in thy own direction that it be well with thee; for a tug-o-war in the mind of horror to the soul. Moreover the p. 95 treasury of the richest is not sufficient to supply the consumption of the contrary spirit.

"For a man no height is two high to achieve in me. No obstacle is too great for him to remove when conscious that this woman is with him indeed. Blessed is the household where the couple can map out the future with patience, peace and understanding, but a quarrelsome woman is a road to hell. Let so be said even of the man."

And Athlyi reached out the morsel again and said, "Hear ye, O daughters of Athlyi! Verily I say unto you, the hopes and salvation of a woman is in the man, whose trust is in the Lord, our God, in me.

"But he that is not in me is far from God and has nothing of consequence for a brag.

"For I am the rock, the spring and power grounded in God. Dwell in me, with love and righteousness in faith, patience, cleanness and constructiveness. My spirit in thee shall never die.

"Verily I say unto all nations, the Athlyians are not too proud to sacrifice whatever is necessary to obtain justice and to establish peace on earth, for when righteousness is lacking there is no tranquility.

"Our motto is peace. Our standard is Right. Our hopes are salvation."

Next: Chapter 3. The Clean Should not Accept the Invitations of the Unclean

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:51:49 PM

CHAPTER 3
THE CLEAN SHOULD NOT ACCEPT THE INVITATIONS OF THE UNCLEAN
The spirit of the Lord moved within Athlyi. Being full with the Holy Ghost the Shepherd spake saying:

"Thou giveth the fat of thy life to the devil. Now that thou art drained and can no longer stand, ye cometh to God with your bones." "But I shall not accept them," saith the Lord, "for I am God who giveth thee to eat and to drink. I am he who supplies the necessities of life. Shall my reward be that ye dump your garbage on me."

"Unto him whom thou giveth the fat of thy life dump also thy bones, that ye bear in fullness the consequence of you wickedness, for the body of the wicked shall be cast into the grave and his soul in hell eternal. For the spirit of the body that abideth in earthly hell shall be a prisoner in hell everlasting."

And the word of the Lord came to Athlyi saying, "He that giveth unto me that fat of his life by his usefulness for the welfare of the living, When I the lord shall transform him from the earth, I shall exalt him into heaven everlasting p. 97 where he shall live forever with me in peace and splendor."

"Whosoever I forgive shall rise to serve me, but whosoever I have not forgiven shall not rise."

"He that passeth away in me shall dwell with my saints in glory," saith the Lord. "But the spirit of the body of him that passeth away in the devil shall not enter my fold, but shall dwell in everlasting torment."

And Athlyi spake saying, "Life without pleasure within capacity is displeasing to God, but, in your amusements dance ye mild else ye offend the Master."

"The clean should not accept the invitations of the unclean to gossip with them for the Lord abideth in the clean in spirit."

Next: Chapter 4. Shall Suffer

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:52:27 PM

CHAPTER 4
SHALL SUFFER
And it came to pass that Athlyi spake saying I shall be dragged about, mocked, scorned, and prosecuted because of this gospel, which the Lord, God of Ethiopia, has commanded unto you through me. Many of you who follow me this day will desert your shepherd because of fear. But blessed are the brave and faithful. They shall be ruler over rulers.

"Thine enemy shall shed your blood because of this Holy Piby, but the blood of thy veins shall richen the soil for the gospel. I am Messiah unto Ethiopia, therefore my word reign forever and ever.

I shall be cast into prison for your sake, but my spirit shall go out of jail and fight for Ethiopia.

"Nations shall perish because of my persecution, for I am not a mere man but a Messiah upon the earth. Whosoever persecuteth me, committeth a crime against the Holy Ghost, in which there is no forgiveness, therefore the consequence is hell eternal.

"The Athlyians, God's selected people, who are of never dying faith and perseverance shall p. 99 increase in power. Their women shall breed like rabbits and the Green Pasture shall aid in their protection. Verily the Athlyians shall be numberless upon the earth and the spirit of the Lord shall guide them."

And Athlyi spake saying, "It shall come to pass that the devil will make hollow ground in the pathway of the Athlyians, but they shall march upon him with the Holy Piby and he shall step back and fall into his own ditch.

"Verily I say unto you, if a hay stack can stop a blazing fire then shall the workers of the devil impede the advancing Athlyians whose development has no boundary but the mocker shall perish.

"Thou despiseth me when I was weak, now that I am strong, ye come? Verily, Verily, neither my milk nor my cream shall be for thee, but shall be for those who supported me in my tender age.

"Yea, it shall be said Athlyi, in spite of all obstacles, he climbed with the burdens of Ham, and when he reached the top, the Heaven and Earth shouted, Behold! He has conquered, and an angel of the Lord decended and crowned him."

La jobijem dilt ze larky, inty met. Zeth Athlyi.

And Athlyi spake saying, "Forgive twice but in the offence thou shalt not forgive."

Next: Questions and Answers

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:53:11 PM

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Questions and answers concerning the works of God among the children of Ethiopia and the principles of Athlicanity:

Q1. What is the house of Athlyi?

A. A house created by the Almighty God through his apostle Athlyi, giver of the Gospel and the law commanded by the Lord of the salvation of Ethiopia's posterities.

Q2. What is the right wing to the house of Athlyi?

A. The Afro Athlican Constructive Church.

Q3. What is the left wing to the house of Athlyi?

A. The Athlican green pasture.

Q4. Can there be any other church or denomination save the Afro Athlican constructive church upon the law or the Gospel commanded by God to save the generations of Ethiopia?

A. No.

p. 101

Q5. What is Athlicanity?

A. The Law and the Gospel administered by Athlyi.

Q6. Why can no other church be established upon this gospel?

A. Because the Athlicanity is sent by the Lord our God not to teach confusion and hatred but to set up a real religious and material brotherhood among the children of Ethiopia.

Q7. What is the Holy Piby?

A. Holy book of God written unto the generations of Ethiopia.

Q8. Do the Athlyians believe in Jesus Christ?

A. As a true servant sent by God to seek and to save the lost house of Israel.

Q9. Who did Athlyi, Marcus Garvey and colleagues come to save?

A. The down trodden children of Ethiopia that they may raise to be a great power among the nations and the glory of their God.

Q10. What is the Dictuary?

A. The most holy place in the Afro Athlican Constructive Church or in the house of p. 102 Athlyi, where the Shepherd or his apostles occupies to administer the gospel.

Q11. What is God's Holy law to the children of Ethiopia?

A. A written document handed to Athlyi by an angel of the Lord whose name was Douglas.

Q12. What is the difference between God's holy law to the children of Israel and God's Holy Law to the children of Ethiopia?

A. There is much difference, the holy law to the Israelites was given to Moses, but God's Holy Law given to the children of Ethiopia was handed to Athlyi by a messenger of the Lord our God, notwithstanding in the law given to the Israelites there are ten commandments, but in the law given to the children of Ethiopia there are twelve.

Q13. What church is already established on God's Holy Law given to the children of Ethiopia?

A. The Afro Athlican Constructive Church.

Q14. By what other name shall this church be known?

A. The house of Athlyi.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/18/2007 3:55:41 PM

NOW....
TO ME I SEE HIS VISION
'I OVERSTAND WAT HE WAS ATTEMMPTING TO DO
I ALSO SEE ALOT OF EVERY THING
EVERY HOUSE OF INI
REASONING AND THEOLOGY AND TRAIN OF THOUGHT
CAME FROM ATHLY TEACHINGS
HE STILL NEVER GET THE FULLNESS OF HIS OWN MISSION
I RESPECT HIM
EVERY THING I READ I FIND TRUTH AND FOLLY NO MATTER WAT BOOK