Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2330&start_row=11

mind trap

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/20/2007 8:02:47 AM

I wasn't speaking of evangelising anyone. I was talking to the ones who know their principle, which has lead them to the truth of their irits. I am asking those who know the strength of their irits in the One should now start to chant Righteousness for InI salvation.

I'm not interested in man's inhumanity to man. They are not my brothers. No apology.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/20/2007 9:28:09 AM

Neither are they my brothers

"Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother."

READ WITH OVERSTANDING

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Chant InI Chant
not for the blind...the blind cannot and will never see
but for them in darkness but have eyes to see and ears to hear

"and accept him in his sins"...what a strange thing to say iyah

humanity might be above who is right or wrong....but TRUTH stands above all things
CHANT NYABINGHI, CHANT SALVATION, CHANT REDEMPTION 24/7. And overs thee I intention, overs the heart, overs the channel of energy... and overs that InI are ordained to win the battle, so failure is not even an option. These are the times... HOUSE OF ISRAEL!! AWAKE!
This is the truth.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/20/2007 11:40:54 PM

When Joseph Hill of Culture sang those lyrics, he was singing that so many want to be the leader and go up front and shine. He was showing that he didn't seek that vanity, but wants to lead the people towards right. There are different kinds of blind, those that can be lead towards sight, and there are also those that will only be blind and will not be lead.

Let the filthy be filthy still.

I and I trod to open the eyes of Jah people. I and I trod it not about trying to open the eyes of those that will not open.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 10/26/2007 10:21:44 PM

Just cause Jah say you shall be forgiven does not mean you can sin. Jah gave free will for Jah wants HIM children to find back to HIM and true livity without enslaving InI minds, complete freedom shows how much Jah loves InI, that he lets us experience what he has.

we all are here cuz Jah wants us here, and we all have the same beginning and end. Oneness but everyone will have a different experience becuz of their choices. to be closest to Jah InI will live Jah by being good and righteous with love in I hearts. Not all follow this path, but I am certain at the end of life on this plane in this flesh all will see Jah love and truth.

to me when contemplating the essential like love one another and do not kill and so, it just natural to do good from the heart, but mind sometimes plays tricks when InI get weak for things like jealousy etc. Yes, I struggle like all of us. We are all sinners, some more some less.

Just some thoughts

Jah Bless - Gottes Segen!

Bergy

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/27/2007 6:46:43 AM

Blessed love
Holy Sabbath!
Yes I. JAH loves HIM children, HE wants them to return themselfs to HIM. But we must remmember that there is The Book of LIfe...as it is written so it shall be. As I meditate on I previous life, the life when I was dead so to speak. Before I became a Rasta, Bobo dread... Everything before seemed to lead InI to where I am now. Everything makes so much sense when I man a Rasta, when I praise HIM name I get so much wisdom... But I am still learning each day. I burn fire on the wicked. I burn fire on myself, I cleanse I mind with it... When I read the Bible I see what JAH works are, the same works that effect I life effect the life of the people in the Bible, same things. One god ,One aim, One destiny.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I