Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2325&start_row=21

The emperor kissed the ring of the pope

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/16/2007 2:05:39 PM

i am not drawn to you my youth, it is the fire that is drawn to your sinful ways, that is what it was irated for, to burn folly

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 10/16/2007 2:07:07 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 10/16/2007 2:10:34 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/16/2007 2:17:35 PM

you dont want to waste time with my mess ?? lol

why dont you try and do the right thing and apologize to all those whose time you wasted with your crap ?
but you are not going to do that are you ? so are the ways of the arrogant

And what now, all you can do is try and attack i personally, like you know i, lol, you gotta hustle war ?? lol, I wish you could stand in the places i have stood and say that bullcrap to me

Jah forgive you, go handle your things

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/16/2007 2:20:51 PM

And these are the people going out there representing InI nation ?

what a judgement

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/16/2007 5:57:58 PM

Oh Jah wa'gwan now? Dominic, I your post should have been clear from the start as Ark I pointed out to. I n I interpreted it as it read and when you realised there had been a misreading, all you had to do was take the humble route and make the correction I. Things would not have gotten this far, but instead I feel you are takings things a bit far by saying "half the people here ain't Rasta" (in caps too). I mean why? Why say that? At that point no one had provoked you to react in anger. Aya, think back to the guidance you've recieved from the Ites here (Ras KebreAB and Ark I included of course), but this is how you choose to raspond. Is this how the man gives thanks? Even Ark I demonstrated line by line how the post was open to all kinds of interpretations, but still u nah see it and you just got even more upset. The Rasta in you ought to know how to humble and how to reason in irieness not just get vex over some misunderstanding I. Things didn't have to escalate to this level, let Jah guide.
Blessed Love

Messenger: Jah-Set Sent: 10/16/2007 6:35:56 PM

Serious ting, De I wrong yes but I can see how he might be so defensive, it is hard to know ones tone just by readings ones text and Dominic might have felt that everyone was paying more attention to him personally than what he wrote. Maybe he felt ganged up on. If I come on here and post "I heard Selassie was not Black" just for example, You might want to crucify me and condem me instead of what was said, dont kill the messenger. But I agree Dominic, you could have handled yourself more humbly. I try and withhold judgment because I nor I feel anyone else is so divine to pass judgment, but we all do it none the less. But it seems we want to hate the sinner as much as the sin.

Dominic, De I should not speak to Ras KebreAb or anyone else so, one of the tru testiments of manhood is how a man reacts in times of frustration and anger. I know, my good friend and I just last night got into a heated argument about controlling a woman, he felt that you need to control your woman or she will go astray, even as far a beating her, you need to break her down mentally until she conforms. I totally disagreed and was discusted at that notion. The conversation got so heated that we settled it with blows, I got the worst of it because he is about 50 pounds bigger than me but thats beside the point lol. We both felt so passionately about what we were talking about and believed those truths to be who we are that we put our bodies behind it, BLOWS lol.
Anyways, it is hard for us to be humble at times, even tru rasta livity we are not perfect. We all, no matter how wise have weak moments, the key is how one acts afterwards.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/16/2007 8:52:59 PM

The Rasta in who??

The guy made a good point about half the people here... himself included.

Allow him and mek him chew off his own tongue.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I