Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2315&start_row=11

anti-christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 10/12/2007 5:19:19 PM

Love Bredren,

How can you really know where or who your ancestors actually were? I mean know like you know that 2+2=4. You cannot, you can only put faith in what you have been told or not.
And what difference does it make wether your ancestors set foot in Australia? Does this have any bearing on wether or not you are a good person? [...Do you think Jah prefers people from one continent over another? Is there a continent w/ no sinners? Aren't all the continents one planet?]

My real question I will repeat: Couldn't the energy spent trying to tear down the tenets of another faith be better spent feeding the hungry or clothing the naked?

Selassie also said "different religions in their historical forms bind us to limited groups and militate against the development of loyalty to the world community..." This is DEEP REASONING for InI.

Love and Raspect to the I Ark I.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/12/2007 5:45:59 PM

"
My real question I will repeat: Couldn't the energy spent trying to tear down the tenets of another faith be better spent feeding the hungry or clothing the naked? "

FYAH and more FYAH.

this thing getting i vex, i am tired of this

First of all no one here trying to "tear down the tenets of another faith" but if the truth is an offense ini will speak it anyway. If the i really thinks that ini are going to sit back and watch an alien nation claim ini heritage and birthright for their own while marginalizing ini, then you make a sad mistake.

but what really vexes i, this kinds of words sound
i dont know if the i thinks you are reasoning but i cant even call it that.
Everytime one speaks on a certain thing, another has to come acting more "holy" or whatever
When ini reason about ini dress codes as Rastafari men and wombmen, someone has to come and say, oh why dont you people talk about all the women getting raped or something
when ini reason about the prevalence of this sodom and gommorah mentality in this world, someone has to come and say, oh why dont you people talk about all the people dying and all the injustices.
Even just the other day, when people reasoning about babylon plans and tactics, bredda Nicholas had to come and say that ones seem to be more interested in babylon than ini Father.

what is going on ?

what does one thing have to do with another?

Can we reason on one subject at a time???

Iyah, in all honesty, would it be fair to you if i said to you, if your energy should be better spent feeding the hungry and clothing the naked, then what in the world are you doing spending your energy on the internet ??? would that be fair ?

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 10/12/2007 5:56:50 PM

U say:**First of all no one here trying to "tear down the tenets of another faith" **

Did the I not see the first sentence in this post **Those people today who call themselves Jew-ish are the descendants of barbarians from the Caucus mountains**

This is indeed tearing down the tenets of another faith, why are u confused on this point?

Messenger: AL HAQ Sent: 10/12/2007 6:05:59 PM

living on all fours, eat dead caucus bodys, mixing with dogs, and the dogs licking there leprous sores

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/12/2007 6:06:12 PM

lol alright iyah
i am glad it is the sabbath day

Messenger: AL HAQ Sent: 10/12/2007 6:06:54 PM

KOOL?

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/12/2007 6:12:21 PM

i do see wat the point was the empress was making....
BUT I KNOW FIRST HAND THAT ALL ASHKANAZE ISRAELI JEW ISH PEOPLE..ARE NOT CHILDREN OF RAPE..
ISRAELITES MARRIED GENTILES
THATS A FACT
I WORKED IN A ISRAELI STORE FOR 3 YEARS I
HAD COUNTLESS ENCOUNTERS OF JEWISH PEOPLE
TELLING THEIR STORIES
FROM ETHIOPIA TO JAFFA AND JAH RUSELAM
ONE THING ABOUT JEWSISH PEOPLE IS THAT THEY KNOW THEIR FAMILY HISTORY AND HAVE NP PROBL;EM SAYING THEY ARE POLISH GERMAN ALL THIS...
AND TAKE PRIDE IN WHO THEIR FATHERS ND MOTHERS WERE ...
I KNOW ALSO THAT
THERE ARE IMPOSTERS BUT ONE LABEL CANT BE FOR ALL
IN 100 YEARS ARE MY GRAND CHILDREN GOIN TO BE TOLD I RAPED THEIR MOTHER BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK???????
I HOPE NOT BECAUSE
IM RASTAFARI
RAISED UNDER THE BANNER
AND IM SURE
SOME ASHKANAZE FEEL THE SAME WAY ...
REMEBER IM SAYIN THAT THERE ARE IMPOSTERS
IN RUSSIA MANY PEOPLE FLED PRETENDING TO BE JEWS TO GO TO ISRAEL
SIMPLY TO GET OUT
THO THEY WERE CATHOLIC
THIS IS A TOUCHY SUBJECT
BUT CHRIST SAYS
IF INI ARE SAVED IN HIM
INI ARE THE JEWS AS FAR AS HE IS CONCERNED
AS IN BOBO TABERNACLE IN PHILLY
I AM THE ONLY ONE OF MY NATION MAN THAT IS WHO BOW AT THE ALTAR OF BLACK SUPREMECY , I DO SO WITH MY WHOLE HEART
SOME MAY LOOK AND SAY LOOK AT HIM
HES AN IMPOSTER TRYING TO TAKE OUR TREASURE ...
RIGHT
BUT I M HOLE HEARTED IN MY FAITH IN JAH
AND IM SAYIN IM SURE SOME GOOD ASHKANAZE PEOPLE OUT THERE
GOOD AND BAD EVERY WHERE
LOOK IN AFRICA
ISRAEL BLOOD
RIGHT????
THERES MORE CONFUSION MYSTIC OBEAH VOODOO YORUBA EVERY THING UNDER THE SUN
LOOK IN MALI FOR 1
THEY ARE MUSLIM
BUT PRAY TO SPIRTS IN THE WATER UNDER THE RIVER AND PRACTICE MAJIK
SO ISRAEL JUST LIKE IN MOSES TIME
IS ALL MASH UP RIGHT NOW
INI HAVE A HARD ENOUGH TIME CONVINCING BLACK PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE ISRAEL THEY FORGOT WHO THEY ARE
INI NEED TO GET OUR SELVES TOGETHER BEFORE WE ATTACK A WHOLE COUNTRY
BY THE WAY
I IN NO WAY SYMPATHIZE
WITH SO CALLED ZIONISM OR OCCU PATION OF ANOTHERS LAND
JUST WRITING MY THOUGHTS AS THEY COME
BUT YES ISRAELI SHOULD HAND OVER JAH RUSELAM
TO ITS OWNERS
BUT IF THEY BELEIVE IN YAHWE LIKE THEY SAY THEY DO
THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO VISIT AND PRAY
THIS OF COURSE IS MY OPINION
RESPECT YAA SIS I SEE WAT YOUR POINT IS TRUST ME ANGEL
THIS IS NOT A BACK LASH
JUSS WRITIN MY THOUGHTS
LOVE YOU ALL
BY THE WAY
I THINK MANY OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIED BY HITLERS HOLOCOST
PAID FOR THE SINS OF THE RAPERS IN THEIR FAMILYS
4 REAL
ITS NOTHING CMPARED TO AFRICAS HOLOCOST
BUT IT DID HAPPENED AND STOCK PILES OF CHILDREN
HAVE BEEN MURDERED FOR THE NAME
OF
JAH
YAHWE
ISRAEL
A LOT OF THEM MOST OF THENM LOOKED LIKE REGULAR WHITES
AND COULD HAVE DENOUNCED
JAH TO
LIVE
HITLER HAD THEM WEARIN YELLOW STARS TO SHOW WHO THEY ARE
IF THEY WERE JUST BLAC BROWN OR EVEN YELLOW HE WOULDNT HAVE NEEDED
TO SORT THEM
OUT
THE SKIN WOULDVE BEEN ENOUGH TO SIGHT
SO MANY OF THESE CHILDREN OF RAPERS
DIED
FOR THE FATHERS NAME AND HISTORY
BY THE WAY THEY ONLY THOUGHT THEY WERE JEWS BECAUSE THEIR FAMILY TOLD THEM SO
GERMAN JEWS DIDDNT WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAID YO
LETS STEAL BLACK MANS HISTORY
LEAST I DONT THINK SO
MAY BE IM WRONG
ANY WAYS BLESS UP

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/12/2007 6:38:18 PM

Some Khazars know they are not really ancestors of Israel, and other Khazars haven't come to this realization yet because of centuries of brainwashing, but they don't support the wickedness of some of the others who say they are Jews. Because of this, I wouldn't group all Khazars as anti-christ. There is good and wicked among all people. But I will never pretend that they are actually ancestors of the Israelites.

Dread Lion, you said
----------------------------
How can you really know where or who your ancestors actually were?

I knew you were going to say this immediately after I made that post, so I already have an answer that was just waiting for the question. My ancestors have not been on every part of the earth so whatever those places are, replace Australia with the name of that place

you also said,
And what difference does it make wether your ancestors set foot in Australia? Does this have any bearing on wether or not you are a good person?

In regards to your second question, it does if I attack Australia and murder Australians and then occupy their land claiming that it is my own, or support the soldiers of my people who do that.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/12/2007 6:55:43 PM

Blessed Love mi Brother Rook,

Thee I know what, when I was venting this on here... I thought of thee I... cos I knew that the I had Euro ancestry... and I figured the I Queen was black from other postings and stuff. So, when I was having a vent about this issue, I considered allowing it for the very reason that thee I (and even Prince Hotep and them) might find it offensive... but then I rethought that it was NOT thee I them that is guilty here, have nothing to be guilty of.

And I can safely breath a sigh of relief that thee I did overs precisely where I was going, and where I was not.

Majesty, thee I children and thee I generations will never hear such thing. I don't think that every inter racial situation is "rape", not in the least. Not at all. Not at all.

And, Idren Rook... trust me Fari... I see thee I. Without colour, not in any race... thee I is a blatant individual to me, operating individually on the irits of One. I see that. I love that.

Its like some time ago I was having another of my rants about white supremacists, many of whom are black. And thee I know how it is when I post... I start getting all the blah blah. But the point is these issues are states of mind, states of mentality. The individual is brought into the situation, but each makes a choice as to whether to buy it, or not. Many black people buy white supremacy, for example.

The thing about thee I generations, who are likely to wind up completely black again, if we're real about it, particularly as it is their momma (I know you know what I mean)... is that you would never tell your children that their mother is nobody, she is an ape, she is a slave, and they are actually lucky to have benefited from your european genetic inheritance... while in fact knowing in truth that their Mother's very blackness is one of the reason's she appeared so beautiful to thee I, I'm sure. Bless. I'm sure that thee i will praise their Mother's blackness to her children, her anciency, and all that...

So, that's the difference. Their very inheritance is what keeps them thinking they're chosen... yet the blackness of their lineage is hidden, and to top it off, JewISH people are some of the most crazed racists in the world. If they appreciloved their inheritance, and wished to be a PART of the redemption of Israel, while assisting the remaining of the House of Israel, then cool! But they want InI all dead and Mount Zion for them alone. If thee I got an opportunity to corner one of these people, and get them vex enough to hear them blast out the truth of their beliefs, you would be extremely shocked, trust.

I wouldn't dream of condemning an entire group of people without first knowing the hearts of each... anyway that is not even within my power, nor jurisdiction. I condemn a mind set, and by default everybody who prescribes to it. White supremacy has to crumble, that will inevitably include one whole HEAP of black folk - see Barack Obama / Condoleeza Rice / 50 cent / Oprah Winfrey / Beyonce... I could go on. There will be some whites left out (unfortunately not many, but that is the nature of the beast).

My Beloved Idren... so apologetic for the slight discomfort I may have caused the I in passing, many humble thanks for giving me the opportunity to straighten it out for thee I.

Heart of One.

Ras Tafari.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/12/2007 7:21:27 PM

p.s... Dread Lion, just satta yourself man. Do you know whether jewish is a race or religion. Settle that matter for me first, then we can address your question relating to questionning faiths!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I