Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2311&start_row=1

Uselessness...

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 10/11/2007 1:50:59 PM

With all do Raspect........why worry or reason about these terrible things goin on in the world today? are things simply just too interesting? is it now "ok" for Ones to be more focused on Babylon Distractions rather than InI Father?

I think averyone thats all caught up in the "News" of Racial issues that are dispursed throughout Iration need to check themselves.......an simply LIVE UP! Yea theres plenty of fucked up shit out there.....but no matter how "bad" it gets, these things, created by wickedness, are no match to the Most High.

...Meaning, why get distracted?

why not reason on self developement rather than over the drama in Iration? Why not pray for them Wicked an Lost Ones out there instead of just getting livid about they bullshit?

Stay Rooted in Faith, not in a story. Trust in the Most High, and worry not about the Wicked, For the Iteous shall be Delivered.

Once again....stay Rooted, and Fly Straight! Selassie I LIVE! JAH!!! RASTAFARI!!! YESHUA HAILE I SELASSIE I DI FIRST!!!

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 10/11/2007 1:53:55 PM

jus to add:

Im not interested on reasoning over this non-issue, nor am i interested in hearing Ones try to Justify the reasoning behind being wrapped up in Babylon Distractins. Jah bless Itinually. Only Straight-Forward. RasTafarI!!!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/11/2007 2:27:45 PM

Blessed Love
I you can't just mush down what people are saying, especially when it relates to what's going on in this world. This world of this millenium, 2000 is the world in which we live, not 2000BC. In this world racism is alive, Babylon is the system of downpression and it affects every Rasta in so many ways - from skin colour to locks to economics to gender to ganja EVERYTHING in I n I movement is constantly attacked by Babylon. How can we ignore it? I n I must know of the evils of where we walk so I n I know how to protect ourselves and how to deal with living in the Belly of Beast. We can't pretend this world is happy Jah love and its part of I n I consciousness to know the ways of the wicked as exemplified in His Majesty's defeat of the Italians and His exemplary works in the liberation of Africa. I also go through moments when I just don't want to know of Babylon's evils and just focus on JAH only, I know I've said this many-a-time before on this forum and I overs how the brethren feels, fully. But at the same time in this time we are in a spiritual revolution one of realising the greatness of Jah and I n I divine anciency, but at the same time our irits are also aware of the evils that lurks and the ways of the ungodly. I n I eyes have been opened to everything by Jah, no need for partial sight I.
Jah gave us this world to live in, to unite people how will we unite them and spread Jah love if we don't know what problems there are? As citizens of the world I n I have a responsibility to know and reason on things that happen and how we can effect change for not only ourselves but generations coming as well.
JAH Bless

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/11/2007 7:03:07 PM

MM MM MM
PEOPLE JUSSS BLURT OUT WAT EVER COMES TO MIND
MY ELDERS SHOWED ME, WHEN I WAS A BOY THAT RASTAFARI IS EVERY WHERE AND THE THINGS DEM USED TO REASON ABOUT CONCERNED CURRENT EVENTS THAT EFFECTS RACE AND THEY WOULD READ THE BIBLE AND THE NEWS
THAT MY LAWD IS NOT BEING CAUGHT UP INNA BABYLON
THE MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIA GOD SELASSIE I
KNOWS ALL THINGS GOOD AND BAD
EVRY THING ONES AND ONES REASON ABOUT THAT INFORMS THE PEOPLE,
TO BE AWARE OF WHAT BABYLON CAN DO AND ARE DOING
IS GOOD
I PERSONAALY DONT SEE A GOOD REASON TO POST A POST TELLIN PEOPLE TO SHUT UP UNLESS I SAY WAT U WANT TO HEAR
THAT IS RUDE
FIRE BUN CALAMITY
GOD IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/11/2007 7:05:29 PM

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: Today 1:53:55 PM

jus to add:

Im not interested on reasoning over this non-issue, nor am i interested in hearing Ones try to Justify the reasoning behind being wrapped up in Babylon Distractins. Jah bless Itinually. Only Straight-Forward. RasTafarI!!!

THE I WAS HUMBLE TILL U COME WID DAT
NOTICE ON ALL MY POSTS I MENTION THE FACT
THAT MY POSTS ARE MY OPINION
AND FORUMS LIKE THIS ARE PEOPLE VOICIN
OPINION
WEN IM NOT INTERESTED IN SOMETHING I DONT LOOK OR REPLY
THAT SHOWS BEST WEN ONE IS NOT INTERESTED

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/11/2007 11:00:03 PM

Ras Bredren Nicholas,

Part of RasTafarI trod is to blaze out wickedness. I and I have done that in all of I and I existence from since the beginning of Creation.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/12/2007 12:42:12 PM

strange post that bredda Nicholas

BE AWARE, BEWARE, BUT DO NOT FEAR

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I