Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2293&start_row=1

Too Much Now.

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/8/2007 11:42:22 AM

YO! MI SAY AND LISTEN TO THIS GOOD ALL OF UNUH BAD SEEDS WITH BAD WEEDS, ALL OF UNUH, EVERY LAST ONE IS GONNA BLAZE & BURN UP... NOW & NOW. I CANNOT STAY JOINED TO THIS FOLLY ONE MORE DAY. I AM SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK TO LIFE OF ALL OF THE I BEGGING AND PLEADING, GNASHING & WAILING & SEEKING THE REDEMPTION THAT WAS SENT FOR INI... ALL OF UNUH HAS TO LEGGO NOW & NOW...

A link to this "reasoning" on another site was brought to my attention... and bwoy, I'm telling unuh's THIS... I'm not staying one more day on this internet cr*p, in order that one day one of the posts is like this... and that day is coming for all of unuh who tamper with the principles them... you've been warned, this is what is coming... and this is only on the internet...

This kind of posts has me thinking murderous thoughts, yo... and I sight the ones them that seek this, so I nah come in to be the I them lamb to a slaughter... I gonna keep my ivels clear and my head in gear, and forward with the ilaments to my safety. Zion awaits InI in more ways than one... how many of unuh's have a place? Ask the Iself the question, the answer is within for all of us.

"As far as the Davids Greater Son Reasoning is concerned its really incredibly complicated. But basically, with Jesus being the greatest Christ to have ever come and existed before creation, Judah as he is identifyed is the patriarch of all Africa, Jerusalem was the highest acheivment of world culture until the Gentile Takeover. I and I held out for 2000 years to accept Jesus Christ until HIM Haile Selassie came to demonstrate the realness of the word. Now with the word Jesus Christ I and I the meek have the whole world in check, they a thought it was thier ting, buts its our ting. Through Christianity the Jews rule the world. Den some people from Jamaica start to make the thing into this black nationalism. Selassie I wasn't even black. He was a Jew. When Marcus Garvey ask HIM to go to all that Blackedy Black Ilitical rally's HIM said no, Because He don't Identify like you do."

http://forums.rasta-man.co.uk/smf/index.php/topic,4587.msg64618.html#msg64618

IF THE I THEM WANNA CONTINUE IN CONVERSATION WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS... AND CALL THEM IDREN & BREDREN & ONE LOVE & NO-ONE KNOWS JAH HEART & ALL THIS BURNING & PLAGUING FOLLY... AND ALLOW THESE PEOPLE TO THINK THEY HAVE AN "INTERPRETATION"... GO ON WITH YOUR INTERPRETATIONS.

If it's reading like I'm screaming... it's because I am. My heart is screaming. I read scriptures that say many many, many dash away into the fire... more are dashed than kept... but that was one thing I never wanted to believe. I thought all those who wanted to know could find and see, and live. But it seems that prophecy is true down to the last iota of detail.

Funnily enough, there will come a time when many of the I will remember InI, "Yaa Asantewa", distantly. But trust ME when I tell the I them, with confidence, that many of the I them will remember me and wish you paid much closer attention.

Ras KebreAb... Blessed Love nobleman. Honourable heart of One... Holy I... Selassie I... JAaaaaaAH... Ras Tafari!!!

If any of the I wanna link me differently... the I them can contact me at i_shirts@yahoo.co.uk

Priyers for STRENGTH and GUIDANCE RasTafari children...

Haile I Menen I Selassie I.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/8/2007 12:04:34 PM

p.s. If ANY of you loose articles (you all know who you are, and who I'm referring to you) even DARE to send an email to me, of any sort... you will just get a blaze cos I nah ramp now to keep you devils back... I know what the I them are really trying to come with now... so just know the I self... I don't wanna "list" a list of acceptable associates, cos I might forget one person and then they'll think they're not included... all of unuh who know the One-ness of which I speak... feel free to link only if the I want to.

Give thanks.

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 10/8/2007 12:52:42 PM

Haile I
Selassie I

this sis saw that stupidness on rasta nicks site as well.

in this sis SIGHT.....

first of all i do not think that the initial post that started that thread is from ras adam from ras adam's website....if it is, i would truly be surprised. he is TTOI and i have never heard him say he was a jew...and he has never typed in psuedo patois either, which makes me think that it is someone other than he. if it is he, then he is obviously dis-guising himself by typing and so like he is.

secondly...i think that the elijah that is posting there saying all that fuckery about HIM not being a black man and that HIM was a jew....and typing the particular way he is typing in fake patois.....(to this sis, any patois is fake unless it is spoken, or written by one who knows how to write it)...well that seems like elijah who used to post on here and then got mad and left.

nah worry yaself yaa

90% of what is on this outernet about ras is false....most ras on the outernet are not ras at all....and there is very little reasoning of substance about this livity InI trod on the outernet. most of InI who have been around for a bit have tried to come forward and burn out white privilege, and fakeafari's....to no avail...they keep coming. out of the woodwork. there are white idren and sistren whom i feel are true ras, myself being one, having been in the trod since the 70's (before all these crazed displaced jerry garzia hippies raided us after his passing), but we, too, are FEW and VERY FAR between seen? and then ones come about with all this fuckery about HIM, trying to stir up worries and strife amongst one and ones. truly, deep down, ya wanna know why they start these things alla time? cos they can't stand to see a black man own anything, not even a livity...they most a them wanna come in and take over and change things and so.....well...it ain't gonna happen...they are just bumps in the road.

most elders do not even touch a computer....some do but not very many. my elders always ask this sis what is going on on the machine boards, as they say, but they will not bother with them. a lot of ras period do not do the computer thing. i wouldn't, if i did not need it for school, and it does alow me contact with idren and sistren and family in other areas, as a means of communications....but i could live without it. most ones on these machines are full of hot air and rhetoric.

just do like i do sis....learn to pick ya battles...and when ya fight em, fight em to the end.
but as far as this computer thing and ones blah blah blah and ray ray....just learn to discern....learn to discern....so ya heart rate stays level...InI need to save InI heart rate for more important battles seen.

and anyway sis...no true ras is gonna pay attention to posts like that.....i laugh at them now...they are meaningless to me..i pick the battles i want to fight, and to come on an outernational rastafar I forum and say that HIM was not black and was a jew just makes me laff ouloud...all it is, plain and simple, is fuckery seen. makes them look like an arse.

love ya
bless
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/8/2007 4:21:08 PM

I will speak to the i later on i Empress

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/8/2007 5:17:31 PM

Blessed Love
I can't believe ones calling themselves by His Name would utter such blasphemies. Fire burn! Them nah Rasta just fake fairies dancing on keyboards telling lies. i n I nah come for that, in this time I n I must be on the Righteous trod, not destroying ourselves. Wolves in sheeps clothing, they wear the locks but they are wolves - fyah, fyah, fyah! Reading this makes Ark I's resolution has even more meaning. Its crucial for I n I to live by Right. And its important to know with whom you trod in these cybernetic paths.
Empress Yaa just watch the wicked will be slain, Jah gon' set a trap for them while they go on preaching foolishness. Sellasie I is a Mighty and RIGHTeous God, HE shall deal with them.
"He shall bring upon them upon own iniquity and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea the Lord our God JAH Rastafari, King Sellasie I shall cut them off" (Ps 94 v. 23)

JAH Is
Sellasie I Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/9/2007 12:11:54 AM

Yaa Asantewa,

I ask the I to reconsider leaving this forum. It is Sistren like the I that I want to see on this forum. And it is people like those you quoted that I am going to weed out of this forum.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I