Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2284&start_row=1

New Season

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/3/2007 11:42:35 PM

Seasons change, and in this New Season I don't want to hear any kind of talk that says Selassie I is not Jah on this forum. Everybody is free to see Selassie I any way they want, I won't try to stop them, but I am not interested in hearing about it.

There are also a lot of other things that I am not interested in hearing about. They will be shown as time passes.

I tolerated much of all different kinds of talk in the past Season, wasting I time going around in fruitless circles with people, but that Season is now gone and a New One has come.

I am looking for fruitful reasonings, and removing distractions that attempt to be obstacles in I and I path.

Another thing that I am not interested in hearing about, is why people think I shouldn't change the way I am changing in this New Season, because I know why I should. Just as I know that the People who are of Like mind with I will also Iverstand why I should, and will enjoy the fruitfulness of this New Season.

When I and I gather together in person or reason on the phone or reason on this internet, however I and I are able to Imunicate, as long as I and I are speaking of the fruits given to I and I by the Most High; whenever I and I gather so, it is I and I Tabernacle and Sanctuary and Jah is there with I and I. Also when I and I are alone with Jah, it is I and I Tabernacle and Sanctuary and Jah is there with I and I.

I and I Tabernacle and Sanctuary must be purified until only fruitfulness comes out of it. And distractions are an obstacle to fruitfulness.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/4/2007 11:46:10 AM

To provide more detail about why I wrote this post. I know what I said might sound harsh, but time is too short for debating about whether or not Selassie I is the Most High. Especially since this can be debated for another century, and I and I will not change how I and I see Selassie I. And on top of it, those that see Selassie I as the Most High will see it without I and I convincing them of anything. So I am not worried about somebody not seeing Selassie I, because all who will see will see, just as all who will not will not.

Also, posts that promote sin and other things that are not the way of RasTafarI are just distractions for I and I. They cause I and I to spend time showing people why what they promote has no part in I and I Livity, and we have already told other people that before, who came with the same thing.

Everytime I and I repeat I and I reasonings to show these people the same things we showed them before, it is time taken away from fruitful reasonings that will rise I and I higher. If I am going to repeat reasonings, I prefer to repeat reasoning that rise I and I.

I am not making this change out of any fear about what people say that is contrary to RasTafarI Livity. I know where I stand and stand firm, so I have no fear. It is because I know where I stand that I do this, I know that I time needs to be spent on fruitful reasonings that rise I and I higher, not spent entertaining people that desire to pull us into circles that we already went through before. As I said, every minute I and I spend entertaining these people, is a minute I and I didn't spend producing more fruit and rising I and I self.

I and I need reasonings that will rise I and I, and cause I and I too learn. Reasonings about Mystics, Livity and Heights so I and I can rise up and learn about the trod I and I are on. Also reasonings blazing out the wickedness of babylon so that I and I can learn what to remove or keep away from I and I self.

Time is too short. I and I need to prepare our generations so that I and I can be One and trod through Judgement and Fire so that I and I will be clean before the final Judgement.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/4/2007 6:49:39 PM

Blessed Love
The message is overstood Aya. It is important to know HIM as Most High and I respect where the I is coming from, its time for a new dispensation. But I there are two things I do want to raise though, and I ask in all humility. Firstly there are those who come to this site new in Rasta and might not fully over the concept of His Majesty as Most High, and if I n I did not reason with them (tedious as it is) then how is Rasta reaching out? I know this constitutes a minority, but its still significant. And furthermore there are Ites whose views of Selassie I just need to guided. You hear all kinds of reasonings from Rases on who Rastafari is and maybe its indicative of deeper things agwan in Rastafari. Its to do with the way people rose and maybe they were never taught Right. I please overs I'm not saying you have to entertain these views but I'm just offering a view and I reason its something I n I face in this livity...I know at this point the Beloved Empress Yaa would tell I to stop and draw I lines clearly, NO compromise, NO CONtradiction as she always chants.
Secondly what abt those 'characters' who just come to stir I n I up because they get a kick out of annoying Rastas? There've been several of these unsavoury characters in my short time in this cyber family and its distracting to have to deal with foolishness rather than forwarding reasonings in JAH Name. I'm just asking if the I has any meditations on this.
Give Thanks

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/4/2007 6:53:44 PM

Yes Ark-I,

Give honourable thanks for this reasoning. I'm ready for the New Season... well, I better be, it is upon us in more ways than InI have the courage to articulate. It is often, as the I identified, a distraction from acknowledging the seriousness of the time. If we remain in theocratic sparring, it can temporarily remove the focus from the creeping desolation in the surrounding Real-ities.

I-womban am amongst the guilty distractables and I really apprecilove this announcement because it goes hand in my hand with the instincts I am having about what I can afford to constitute, to myself, as my RasTafari reasonings.

It really makes sense to InI when the I says it has become ridiculous for "I and I to spend time showing people why what they promote has no part in I and I Livity". Very true thing. It becomes a confusion when InI waste the time "reasoning" with ones, when actually all we're doing is defending the sanctity of the Ightsic trod. This is only delivering an opportunity to those who wish to provoke and manipulate our lower vibrations as a translation of flaw in the Irits of One. Giving ones the opportunity to do this is simply walking into a trap.

I, for one, am ready to be all about the new season. I am grateful for the sight to see how red the desolation is becoming, these are the blessings. So, I have it in priyers and meds that InI can use the link to be fruitful in RasTafari forward plan. I know we nah get left out.

Emmanuel I Sellasie I. JAH. RasTafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/4/2007 8:06:31 PM

Yes i, Blessed ises

New season, give thanks.

Higher ites ini must travel, and ini NAAH pull no more dead weight

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/4/2007 11:35:04 PM

Ten, the I said

-------------------------
Firstly there are those who come to this site new in Rasta and might not fully over the concept of His Majesty as Most High, and if I n I did not reason with them (tedious as it is) then how is Rasta reaching out? I know this constitutes a minority, but its still significant. And furthermore there are Ites whose views of Selassie I just need to guided. You hear all kinds of reasonings from Rases on who Rastafari is and maybe its indicative of deeper things agwan in Rastafari. Its to do with the way people rose and maybe they were never taught Right.
-------------------------

Those who are new to RasTafarI and are truly RasTafarI will come to learn. That is the nature of RasTafarI. They won't come to try to convince I and I that Selassie I is anything less, there is nothing less in the Most High. If somebody come and tell I and I to see Selassie I as less, I will show them that they can bring that debate elsewhere. If they are RasTafarI, they will respect the request and they will be welcome to reason with I and I.

I and I don't have to agree on all things, and I will not refuse to reason with someone just because they bring forward a reasoning I disagree with. But there are certain kinds of talk that I will no longer accept, some of the kinds of talk I am speaking about has already been described on this thread. And some of the other kind of talk should be obvious to those that have been around this forum. And whatever other talk will be pointed out as they come.

If a person stays away from the kind of talk that RasTafarI people would never bring to a Nyahbinghi or Bobo Camp, and the kind of talk that the foolish, wicked, disrespectful and/or dishonourable would bring to the Camp that would cause Jah SoulJahs to blaze them out; If they stay away from that talk, then they will not offend here. People will likely be able to bring more talk here then they could at the Nyahbinghi and Bobo Camp, but not much more.

Ten, Blessed Love, the I said,
----------------------
Secondly what abt those 'characters' who just come to stir I n I up because they get a kick out of annoying Rastas? There've been several of these unsavoury characters in my short time in this cyber family and its distracting to have to deal with foolishness rather than forwarding reasonings in JAH Name.
----------------------

Yes I, they are the worst offenders and the main reason why this is necessary. But even without them, this is the Season and it is still necessary. Because as I said, time is short. But when I say short, it is probably not nearly as short as most people think I am saying. Its getting from bad to worse, and it will get much worse before it gets better. People will be looking back at these years and call it the good times.

I and I have much Rising to do and not just with this generation. I and I must set the foundation so that our next generations will Rise even Higher. There is much work to do to return to I and I Iriginal State, and when I and I look at the greatness of the Most High Jah and how far we are from that, I and I can see how much more work there is.

And since nobody knows the time, I and I must learn to trod as if judgment is tomorrow.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/5/2007 1:45:13 AM

Let I rephrase,

And since nobody knows the time, I and I must learn to trod as if judgment is now.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/5/2007 5:52:34 AM

Greetings Ark I
Praises for your clarification Aya and give thanks for escpecially taking the time out to address I concerns, Jah Bless. I overstand fully now and its a decision that is neccessary. In these days of fire it is important to dedicate time and energy to that which bears fruit and not that which distracts as you say I. Its crucial to have a common goal and vision to trod in Rastafari and time is of the essence. HIS Majesty's words on responsiblity ring true in this regard and here is an exceprt:

"As man's faculty attains higher level of development and sophistication, so do his wants in life. As generations come and go, those assuming responsibility for the period do not cease to try and improve on the past in order to meet newly arising demands. In this respect, it is quite evident that to march with the time members of the coming generation should build on what their forefathers have bequeathed to them.

It is because the present generation is cherishing and keeping intact what it has received from the past that it has succeeded in attaining its present stage of development, by making the necessary changes and improvements called for by conditions now existing. This would require great foresight and the-work accomplished as far as regards to this task of great responsibility is no small matter. It has been fulfilled as a result of God's blessing and His Divine guidance."

HAIL HIM High
Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/5/2007 9:48:12 AM

The I them see what this is about...?

"by making the necessary changes and improvements called for by conditions now existing".

Same ole same ole.

Driftwood.

His Majesty's emphasis is on the building upon the knowledge of the ancients. Where did necessary "changes" come into it?

Bah.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/5/2007 10:18:52 AM

Yes I Ten,

The I Iverstands what I am dealing with.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I