Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2279&start_row=1

Prove to me his majesty is the creator not using the bible

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/1/2007 11:34:36 PM

This is a question I have already ask and no one seems to be able. It seems you know, but before you try here is my reasoning: only when ini see his majesty works and see his words and judge them according to the prophets we see him as the creator. The term king of kings comes from the bible and although in ithiopia the term existed it is only when we realise it's meaning we went seeking. And how do we know is ithiopia but splams87. Don't get me wrong faith comes from hearing and when we hear ini believe. I say. Believe is as a seed. Our brain the soil to plant the seed and when we read is as the water to grow the seed into a plant and then a tree. The reading sets a solid foundation. Increase knowledge and build confidence. Remove superstition and tradition and set man on a true path. Jeremiah said my people are distroyed for lack of knowledge. Not because you first used the bible to gain your knowledge now you want to cast it away. We have a saying' use the new broom but the old one knows the coners. And last his majesty who is ini creator who have the final word in which i have all faith say to read the bible and leave according to the bible examples. Thats my reasoning

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/2/2007 1:09:22 AM

Iyah, i have seen these posts a few times and i kinda overs the point the i is trying to make but which rastafari is it that you know who is saying "cast it away" about the ible. I have never heard any rastafari claim that. But all will tell you that one cannot swallow the book whole.
Is the I saying that ini should swallow it whole?
If so, then let i ask you a simple question
Tell me how you, as a rastaman, deal with this
"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"

I only ask this because i wish to overs the exact point you try to make with these posts

Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/2/2007 11:03:10 AM

yes i
"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"

THIS IS ONLY ONE OF MANY TIME S PAUL CONTRADICTS CHRIST.....
IVE READ ABOUT PAUL AND HIS MISSION IN DEPTH
MOST OF THE DECIPLES SHUNNED HIM
ITS CRAZY HOW ROME ONLY USED HIS BOOKS "MOSTLY"
FOR THE NEW TESTSEMENTS
CHRIST IS A NAZARENE
DREAD LOCKS BOBO MAN
TURBON AND ROBE
FOR PROOF OF THIS JUST LOOK AT THE VOW OF NAZ..
AND ALSO LOOK AT THE ORDER OF PREISTS WHAT THEY WORE
SASH ROBE AND TURBON
ITS KNOWN THAT CHRIST IS PREIST PROPHET AND KING ALL 3 IN 1
HOLY IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RAASTAFARI
AND TO RAS POWER, IYAH
WITH OUT THE BIBLE IS KINDA OF OBSOLETE ... CONSIDERING HAILE SELASSIE I STRESSED INI TO READ THE BIBLE
"AS FOR ME I GLORY IN THE BIBLE"
THESE ARE HIS WORDS

BUT AS FOR I EVEN IF ,IF I COULDNT READ ID STILL BELIEVE THAT HE IS JAH WHO IS SEATED IN ZION BECAUSE WEN I MAN CALL ON JAH
HE IS ALWAYS THERE IYAH
AND REIGNS IN THE HEART OF ALL FLESH
I N I SELASSIE I JAAAAH RASTAFARI
BLESSED LOVE MY LAWD

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/2/2007 11:06:43 AM

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is eternal.

No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Philip baptised the Ethiopian official. He is the first Ethiopian on record to have followed Christ, and from that day onwards the Word of God has continued to grow in the hearts of Ethiopians. And I might say for myself that from early childhood I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for it increases with the passage of time. All through my troubles I have found it a cause of infinite comfort.

"Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" who can resist an invitation so full of compassion?

Because of this personal experience in the goodness of the Bible, I was resolved that all my countrymen should also share its great blessing and that by reading the Bible they should find truth for themselves. Therefore, I caused a new translation to be made from our ancient language into the language which the old and the young understood and spoke.

Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.

Words of Ras TafarI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/2/2007 12:04:59 PM

Nice to have the i back , Fari Son

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/2/2007 12:08:58 PM

I know. I was looking for him just yesterday.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/2/2007 6:07:25 PM

GIVE THANKS , I MAN DID DEH DEH INNA MISSION ,YOU KNOW??
BOBO TABERNACLE IN PHILLY
NOTHING FEELS MORE COMPLETE THAN SABBATH SERVICE
WITH FELLOW BOBO LORDS AND EMPRESS
IN ALL WHITE CHANTING ISIS TO THE LORD AND KING

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/2/2007 6:24:42 PM

Sounds like an Ingel Blessing to Behold. Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/3/2007 12:25:35 AM

ROOK FARI SELAH,

You see how well missed you are. The I was gone for only five days and people speaking like the I was gone a month or more.

That shows what kind of fruits the I brings.

Ras power,

All who gazed upon Haile Selassie I and were sensitive to the Irits could see who He is. There is the Proof right there.

I and I glory in the Bible. But I don't depend on the Bible in order to know Selassie I is the Creator. That would not be enough Proof for I. I Proof is the Irits in I that caused I to know Selassie I before I even knew a small fraction of the quotes in the Bible about HIM. And also by seeing Selassie I Irits and Selassie I Works and Teachings and also seeing the Might and Power of the Mystics that RasTafarI has brought to I. Some people question their view of Selassie I when they hear certain things about the Bible, but the way I see Selassie I will never change no matter what happens to the Bible.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/3/2007 6:54:47 AM

Selassie I first!

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I