Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2277&start_row=1

HOW DO WE AS AFRICAN CHILDREN AWAKEN TO THE REALITY OF BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS IN THIS PSYCHOLOGICAL AND SPIRITUAL WARFARE ?

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IGZIABEHER SON Sent: 10/1/2007 3:15:20 AM

Blessed be the Creator MOST HIGH JAH of eternity, of ages and ages, LORD of GLORy Everlasting rock, HAILE SELASSIE I.
As an South African by birth I and I find myself forced to realize, (due in part to the lack of knowledge and understanding of my own culture and heritage)that the colonial weed which was planted into my my ancestors psychi,is still growing and fueled by the present world order via media, politics and economic and to some extent by religious holds. Since independence i.e election of the first S.African black head of state in 1994, change is surely occuring in terms of intergration of races and to a small extent in the sect of black advancement. Yet still the notion of Black consciouness in only facaded and only the motto and slogans brought forward to the deprived mass( whose ignorance is fueled with day and night time television saturated with American Holywood and Europian culture). How than do I and I as children of Africa arise to the awakeing of Black consciousness thus following the Examples of Leaders like M. Garvey, Kenyatta, Lumumba, e.t.c and most notable HAILE SELASSIE I in this times of Spiritual warfare.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 10/1/2007 10:14:49 AM

Unplug from out there and tap into your own resource. Use your own energy. Power up. Become your fully charged Self. Be a light for others to see and follow. One candle lights another just as one mirror reflects another. Be the change so that change can take place. Be One, become many.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/1/2007 11:29:50 AM

Empress Nzingha,

Nice to see the I again.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: IGZIABEHER SON Sent: 10/2/2007 2:32:27 AM

As In'I arise this morning In'I give thanx to the MOST HOLY of HOLY for day and all the blessings. Give thanx for the response and More blessing to the righteous children of the KING of GLORY H.I.M HAILE SELASSIE I forever and ever.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I