Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2273&start_row=1

Yaa...

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 9/30/2007 9:02:04 AM

Greetings...

Yaa Asantewa, is that the I on myspace, well...if it is then the Kaya from Fulfilled is on the attack. Seriously she's sending out bulletins, I didn't want to repost them, but felt I should say something...just a heads up even though the I probably knew a while ago.

SELAM

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/30/2007 9:32:27 AM

Give Thanks for that I,
I'm sure the Empress will be flattered to know she made headlines on Fulfilled. Lol!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/30/2007 7:08:47 PM

nah, not me on myspace. what was said on myspace? a slander attack by fulfilled rasta. I see. I can't help but see it as slightly... hmm... dunno?

Is it me or does it seem a bit extra?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/30/2007 7:30:54 PM

I didn't realise the polygamy slur was gonna touch a nerve though. Yipes. That was a wild guess.

Give thanks for the mentionning though. Yo... ye know what Bro. Anbesa posted the other day about them having some secret society flex, like the mafia... I wonder if she's like a 'don' of the internet dread mafia... and there's a price out on my internet alias' head.

Blessed.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/30/2007 7:36:54 PM

lol, just seen whats been happening, how very xristian of them

Hold your joy i Empress

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/1/2007 1:39:44 AM

I would be interested to see what is being said. Can anybody direct I to the bulletins.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/1/2007 1:44:35 AM

Ises
Here is the full text:
Friday, September 28, 2007

Yaa Asantewa Bashes 12 Tribes and Fulfilled!

Yaa Asantewa speaks against TTOI and Fulfilled!
In a very DISraspeckful post about TTOI and I as well, this person posted a whole heap of nastyness about TTOI in addition to bashing I personally and the House I belong to, Fulfilled Rastafari.

I post this to show the horrible animal-osity that some ones bringing into Rastafari...and this one call her self Royalty BUT I SEH SHE IS BRINGING Shamefull and Hatefull vibes.

Lately ones who Hail the Emperor and Obey His Utterances AND know Yahshua the Christ as Messiah are being Disraspected by foolish ones, who are young and ignorant to the whole movemant of Rastafari, and the Different Houses.

In a manner of BabyWRONG these ones who adopt the name of Royal Ancestors and say they are troddin Fari are truly dealing with a war monger attitude and dont realeyes how many Rastafari Bredrin and Sistren they truly are insulting and disraspecting when they chat folly like this:

Yaa Asantewa :
"TTOI is full of folly. I only suspected that that group of people were damaging the Shashamane foundations... so I didn't assert that earlier. With the eye witness evidence from my Bro. Anbesa... we can see that the NONSENSE she was talking about "works" in Shashamane is another load of rubbish. I have heard it from more than one RASponsible Afrakan that the raw and undiscplined TTOI vibes in Shashamane was causing a scourge for the local people because they think that they're sitting on Mount Zion waiting for salvation to land on their laps just cos they think themselves to be counted in the 12 Tribes of Israel. As if that is something one can ELECT to become in their lifetime or simple consciousness. There is no ORDER, no PRINCIPLE, NO PROGRESS... NO improvement of the Afrakan / Ithiopian consciousness.
I don't have an issue saying what I'm saying cos it is there for all to see..."

Yaa Asantewa Sent: Today 9:25:01 AM
"...Like, is there anyone who can say WHAT Gad is about? Who is he? What did he say? Do? Etc?"

The HypoCRAZY of her post is most evident when one Isiders her post from today, where she admits her ignorance about Prophet Gad...she bashes TTOI, and then admits no KNOWledge about Gadman!!

This person is really not the issue that I am writing about but rather the kind of vibes she is dealing with, while 'chanting' Rastafari...pure folly and ignorance.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/1/2007 3:55:38 AM

Blessed love.
Boy, someone is gonna get burned by this... Internet war, give I man a brake. How them rich suburban "rastas" are stiring all up. Someone should write them ,and straight everything up. They won't go long with their bashment of the sistren. Sooner or later them are going t get mashed up! Burn and blaze them!
Holy Immanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/1/2007 6:42:27 AM

I know. I said I didn't know nothing about "Gad Man"... I asked if anyone could straighten that out, rather than go on about "works" this "works" that... never heard nuffink. Now this. I didn't even ask her about that JAH Bob Nesta thing or whatever.

Well, ye see. Says it all really.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I