Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2272&start_row=1

JESUS YAHSUS JAHSUS...?

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dominic Sent: 9/29/2007 12:35:38 PM

Im a little confused bout this, maybe I can get knowledge from I beloved family bout this...

The old testament is real, even to babylon because of evidence. They know Solomon dynasty stood. It was too large to just be covered up.
Sadam hussein wanted to rebuild ancient babylon and actually started. The bricks he collected had nebucanezzers signature in them. The arc of covenant is still in Itheopia.

Now when It come to the new testament I sense some confusion that was obviously installed by King james or something.

They (christians) say JESUS is white,but he came from a region where there no white ppl. He if not black was at least mid eastern,black or some sort of Mixture of races. I always thought Jesus was black cause of revelation says his hair like wool and africans have wolly hair.

Horus and set of egypt had the same story as JESUS
The epic of gilgamesh same story as JESUS
Krishna similar story

Basically threw history there hundreds of storys that deal with a virgin birth, miracle, death by crucification, resurection....

Can the JESUS of the King james testament be proven to be true by facts or not?

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 9/29/2007 12:46:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz_C20TeaxE

Please watch this it is very informative and explains what I am wondering about.

Bless everyone for your help to overstand this issue of RASTAFARI.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 9/29/2007 9:32:48 PM

Most people pronounce the Name Jes'us as Jee'zus.But it is correct to say (Jes) then (us)instead of white Jee'zus the creeks image which was drawn by leanordo divinchi etc.Rastafari the name in dem time Yah,Jahjahblessus.Jahover us.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 9/30/2007 12:14:23 PM

I know about that idren, but did you watch the video? I would like to reason bout the videos importance.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I