Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2265&start_row=1

Speaking of corrupt Afrikans... heheh

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/27/2007 12:19:13 PM

Too funny!!! Check this out... (hey, maybe we can use this thread to post up all the different varieties of these emails we can collectively collect... lmao)

Got this email today...

"From Barrister wattara Haji.
Senior Advocate of Burkina Faso ESQ
West Africa.

Attn:

With due respect, don't be surprised or afraid to receive this type of message from me. Well, I am Barrister Wattara Haji, the personal resident Attorney here in Burkina Faso to Mr. Sheu Yuan-dong, the late governor of Taiwan 's Central Bank, his wife and only daughter with other four other finance officials returning from a conference in Bali Died in a plane crash in Taiwan on February 16, 1998. My client was having an abandon sum of Thirty Million Five Hundred thousand united state dollars ($30.5m USD) with Barclays Bank Burkina faso.

The fact and confidentially, this sum kept here very secret while nobody knows except his wife, as he was a governor of Taiwan's Central Bank, anything can happen, so he kept this money here in case of emergency. Unfortunately he lost his live with his family in the event of the plane crash, since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client relatives but all my efforts were unsuccessful.

Above all, since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the banks treasury as an unclaimed bill. Because the banking law and guidelines here stipulated that if such money remained unclaimed after eight (10) years the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as an unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a
Foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

View this website: http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/16/taiwan.crash.update2/ After all these, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you to assist me in repatriating the balance of late Mr. Sheu left behind to you as his real next of kin. For your assistance, I agree to offer you 30% as my foreign partner after the money will be transfer into your nominated bank account and 5% will be aside of any expenses during the transfer.
Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of the fund to you as indicated, you must apply first to the bank as his next of kin, indicating your bank information where the money will be remitted. It may interest you to note that I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup the claim.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law. I
hope you will welcome this life opportunity, if so, please get back to me in confirmation of your good interest to enable us discuss further.

I look forward to hearing from you, so that I can send to you the text of application which you will fill-in your details where the money will be remitted and tender to the bank as his next of kin.

Thanks in anticipation of your kind co-operation.

Best regards,
Barr. Wattara Haji."

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/27/2007 12:24:37 PM

lol! Trace relatives by internet - yeah right! And you need funds - so many cons. That's the kind of stuff I just delete before reading, the title and name of person just tells me its heading for trash.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/29/2007 8:56:33 PM

Lol! I just got this in my mailbox - all official and stuff! Lol! This is crazy - the lengths some will go to!

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS
E-mail: central@bank.webs.io
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/07
ATTENTION:
YOU’RE INHERITANCE FUNDS

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN
GAZZETED TO BE RELEASED, VIA WIRE TRANSFER (WT) DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER TO
YOU OR THROUGH OUR OFFSHOR OFFICE BY THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN
OVER DUE FUND TRANSFER.MEAN WHILE,A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO
WITH A LETTER,CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE.HERE ARE HER

INFORMATIONS BELLOW:
NAME: JANET WHITE
BANK NAME: CITI BANK
ADDRESS: ARIZONA, USA.
ACCOUNT Number: 6503809428,

PLEASE, DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS
WOMAN IS FROM YOU SO THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD
RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING INTO THE WRONG ACCOUNT NAME.IF THIS WOMAN IS NOT YOUR
REP,YOU ARE REQUESTED TO FILL AND SEND THIS INFORMATIONS FOR
VERIFICATIONS PURPOSES SO THAT YOUR FUND VALID US$18.5M US DOLLARS WILL BE
REMMITTED INTO YOUR OMINATED BANK ACCOUNT INFO.
THIS FUND IS AS A RESULT OF INHERITANCE ON YOUR BEHALF...

1. YOUR NAME:..............................................
2.YOUR FULL ..............................................
3.YOUR TELEPHONE .........................................
4.FAX.....................................................
5.AGE.....................................................
6.SEX:....................................................
7.YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION................................
8.YOUR FULL VALID ACCOUNT DETAILS:........................

AS SOON AS WE RECIEVE THIS, WE WILL COMMENCE WITH ALL NESSECCARY
PROCEEDURES INOTHER TO REMMIT THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. THE CENTRAL BANK
GOVERNOR,EXECUTIVE, BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR
FOREIGN OVER DUE INHERITTANCE FUND HAVE APPROVED AND ACCREDITED THIS
REPUTABLE BANK WITH THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL
REMITTANCE/FOREIGN OPERATIONS,TO HANDLE AND TRANSFER ALL FOREIGN INHERITTANCE FUNDS
THIS THIRD QUARTER PAYMENT OF THE
YEAR. HOWEVER,WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE
SAID MRS.WHITE,IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT THREE WORKING
DAYS FROM TODAY WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCOVENIENCE THE DELAY IN
TRANSFERING OF THIS FUND MUST HAVE CAUSE YOU.

REPLY ME AT THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:
YOURS SINCERELY,
TUNDE LEMO
DEPUTY GOVERNOR(C.B.N)
READ AND REPLY BACK TO M

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/30/2007 7:43:32 PM

Classic. This is where the lines are...

1. "HAS BEEN GAZZETED TO BE RELEASED" - Gazzeted though? What?!

2. "HERE ARE HER INFORMATIONS" - For anyone who knows Nigerians, that 'S' is a crackup.

And reconfirmations of things you have never confirmed is always a big giveaway... LOL LOL LOL LOL.

Do you think these things ever work?

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I