Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2262&start_row=1

The Reason why i Love my

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/27/2007 7:31:13 AM

sistren Empress Yaa Asantewa so...

I dont know if this will make sense to anyone, even you sistren Yaa but, when i see the i, i see a living example of...

"for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted"

This is no idle flattering tongue, know that. For them that have isight to see, i am trying to impart an important lesson.

Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/27/2007 9:45:28 AM

The I really think that, Ras?

I read this like an hour ago... but I just closed it... I didn't know what to say. But I felt I should make some acknowledgement.

Well, give thanks for that exaltation in all seriousness.

I'm actually about to email the I relating to the news we've been waiting for.

Again, many thanks for the overstanding. It is something I always genuinely apprecilove throughout my life... being overstood. It is a welcome rarity. Trust. Many will see me and know I know myself... and take it as arrogance and all other types of folly/destruction ights... but it is not arrogance, it is a steady determination to maintain at all the times the fundamentals of my covenant... no matter who is watching or not. So people call that arrogance. But I don't mind, cos I have a deal with the Most High... Selassie I... for his eminent guidance, blessings and itection... in exchange that I know myself in JAH Creation. My Father & King is on time, and ahead of time, with his part of the bargain... so I nah SLIP! My rewards are toooo sweet and too tangible.

I hadn't been on this board for about a week, so when I came on and saw the all kinds that had been going on, in addition to the all kinds that has been creeping on since a little recent while... I felt a bit wrathy, so I've gone for it a bit... as I do now and again... so many that read this are going to take the scripture above to apply to me in the reverse than intended. But that is fair enough, if I was in their seats... I would think like that too.

(teehee - ok, that last line was a bit arrogant... jokes people jokes... nah... I'm just very assured of my relationship with the Holy Trinity in a very real way. Many people that visit this site are more concerned with their relationship with rasta movements)

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/27/2007 10:33:45 AM

Blessed Love i Empress

Well, i was not really looking for any acknowlegement, but give thanks still, but it is more important to i that others see it.
Yes i, i know the i has been away for a week or so, lol, trust me, i notice when you are away even for a day or two.

Keep up the Strength, i pray that the light you shine will be a light unto others.
You know say, when a strong light shines pon you, you might squint your eyes for a while, but if you dont rush to turn away, you will soon get accustomed to it, then you will see that anything less is utter darkness

Blessed Love
Holy I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I