Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2252&start_row=1

Erik Parker

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/26/2007 2:06:17 PM

Greetings
I've just read the hidden msg Erik Parker had left on the Sizzla post and this is comparable to the other post he made, "I think guns are cool one day I will buy a Glock 17.". This is a very serious statement I feel is tantamount to promoting violence. I don't think Erik Parker really means the apoplogy, this person has been wilfully looking for controversy and when Erik Parker gets I n I stirred up, it follows with a quick apology, only to begin again. Look at his post on this topic of guns, same thing with Islam and Rastafari and the comments on the Fyah Mumma post the music video was described as
"I didn't like her video but I never heard nothing from her. so far I think her style sucks. " and also wrote "Queen Ifrica remind me of Sister carol's lame style."

I think Erik Parker is a destructive element and has nothing positive to contribute to this forum and as much as the comments vex I, its not my deepest worry. Even though I can tolerate some things, there are some things I cannot and believe should not be tolerated. His open support gun culture is reason enough for him to be blocked from this forum. I know its not I place to say who can or cannot be a part of this site, that's Ark I's privilege, but I honestly feel if someone writes about Glocks and things in that glorified manner then they ought not to be allowed here. What example is that of JAH works, what message is that sending of I n I? How does Erik Parker's comments instill good values in the youth? Erik Parker, its incredibly disrespectful and shameful to be a gun-toting wanna be Rasta who talks folly of His Majesty. Ignorance is one thing, but Rasta nah promote violence only righteousness.
Blessed Love

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/26/2007 8:29:39 PM

Greetings Ark I
Having just read the recent post Erik Parker made on the gun discussion, I implore you to please consider prevent Erik Parker from this forum. I couldn't finish reading the copied article because I really didn't feel comfortable reading it. Perhaps I'm over-reacting and you might have words of wisdom and I am willing to listen in the hope your reasoning might help I over this person. But at the moment I feel because of his continual promotion of violence Erik Parker is a destructive, rogue element among I n I who comes to destroy and nothing more.
Blessed Love I
JAH BLESS

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/26/2007 10:29:00 PM

Ten,

If I block or erase his account, he will likely just come back with a different name. But don't worry, he will be gone soon. The heathen can't stay here too long.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Erik Parker Sent: 9/26/2007 11:18:53 PM

I don't care about this website enough to come back with a different name.

Messenger: Erik Parker Sent: 9/26/2007 11:35:29 PM

I'M gone as long as you don't say anything about me is that fine with you.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/26/2007 11:36:19 PM

That is fine with I.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 12:09:15 AM

WISH I WOULDA READ THIS FIRST LOL
HOPE HE DONT SAY NOTHIN ELSE CAUSE MY LORD
HE WAS MAKIN I UPSET WITH THE WAY HE SPEAKS ABOUT HIS MAJESTY

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/27/2007 5:48:54 AM

Give thanks, I am glad that is over.

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 9/27/2007 1:11:28 PM

LOL LOL LOL

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List