Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2242&start_row=21

back again

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 11:45:18 AM

RESPECT IYAH
I VE NEVER MET A HIPPIE FROM YARD
AND I APOLOGIZE THAT SOME, AGIAN BRING FOOLISHNES TO ETHIOPIA,
BUT ONES HAVE TO OVER STAND THAT WHEN RASTA COMES TO ZION
BEING ETHIOPIAN IS DIFFERENT THAN BEING "ETHIOPIAN "
ETHIOPIA TO RASTAFARI IS FREEDOME AND JUSTICE OBTAINED BY REPATRIATION
BUT WHEN RASTA COME AND SEE
THE PEOPLE ACTING LIKE BABYLON AS FAR AS GOVERNMENT ITS THE SAME ABABYLON EVERY WHERE ELSE
SAME WAY JUDGING INI FOR BEING RASTA
AND NOT PRAISING THE KING
TS A BIT FRUSTRATING DONT U THINK
BEING RASTA AND COMING HOME TO CATHOLICS OR 3 WAY FAITH ORTHO CATHOLIC AND WAH? WAT U CALL IT
INI IN VISION ETHIOPIA AS RASTA HOME ONLY TO BE OUT CASTED ON ARIVAL
BY LOCALS
STILL I SAY JAMAICANS LOVED THE KING MORE THAN NATIVES
SELASSIE I SEEN IT TOO DONT BE MISTAKEN
AND YES INI SHOULD LEAVE BABYLON BEHIND
I IMAGINE THATS HARD MOVING OUTTA BABYLON TO A NEXT BABYLON
BECAUSE ETHIOPIAS STATE RIGHT NOW IS NOT ACTING LIKE HEAVEN NO MORE THAN RTASTAS ARE ACTING GODLY OVER THERE

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/27/2007 11:59:28 AM

That's right. I agree. When I first read the sentiments I was taken aback reading the anti-Jamaican vibes. But on second thought... I realised what this Idren is saying.

Any self-respecting Bobo youth... if you said to him, are you Jamaican? He would say "NAH! I'm an African... but slave master dropped my Father's Father and my Mother's Mother off in Jamaica!"

None of InI should take offence to the need to blaze Jamaican "cancer" from RasTa livity, for true.

Now, do not get me wrong here... the fact is anything that is anything of value within Jamaican culture comes from their African inheritance. His Majesty stated that the Jamaicans were brothers and sisters of Ethiopia in acknowledging their lineage and birth right. But, just as there are aspects of African-American culture that is corrupted by the experience of enslavement. It is quite justifiable... there is no blame, nor judgment on the development of folly living in that shituation. But RasTafari is not Jamaican. It is African. An inheritance that Africans who know themselves, wherever they are, are entitled to.

And nuff of the slackness being complained about is straight corruption and lack of discipline erupting out of Babylon mentality Jamaicans trying to front like Iritical Africans. (Corrupt Africans need a lightening ball under their batty same way). When I say Jamaicans, I mean those who consider themselves as Jamaican, those who copy Jamaicans, those who aspire to Jamaican raw attitude vibes, etc etc... and there are many, many, many, many Jamaicans who suffer the cancer and don't even come from nowhere near Jamaica. (Oftentimes it is those that imitate Jamaicans that end up giving Jamaican people an awful reputation worldwide).

I heard an Idren once say... repatriation is a must, for sure... but what is repatriation... LIVE Africa, BREATH Africa, LOVE Africa, EAT Africa, DRINK Africa, SPEAK Africa. Reclaim African-ness. But many of the Shasha types are into a new kind of colonialism for true. There is no redemption in their schedule. They expect that they are a new elite simply cos they "know" His Majesty to be divine. More FOLLY and CONfusion. I question that knowledge anyway... cos if they knew His Majesty, they would know about Addis Ababa... HIM blueprint for modern Africa... and they would see his case in point. His Majesty knows the wealth of the black nations, and the level of inheritance InI are born with a birth right to. So, people who wanna sit around under trees all day long waiting to be on the right side of Armageddon are gonna get a judgement!

Our generations shall rebuild Africa with the glory of the pharoahs, except with the conscience of the redeemed, and the knowledge of the everlasting Emperor.

Anyway, the Idren said it a nice way... he said it "speaks judgement of Rasta in ithiopia. Let it be said". Simple. Just let it be said. It has to be said.

I am glad that Ithiopians are not embracing the JAMAICAN aspect of things. They shouldn't. Cos those interested in repatriation should not be looking to quickly populate "Zion" and push those who are there, out. I'm glad that the Ethiopians itinue to see the Jamaican flex, different from HIM... that way, there is hope for InI as well as our Idren & Sistrin in Jamaica-Egypt who still know the glories of their forebears and Fatherland. Again, I am glad for the revelations.

Give thanks.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/27/2007 12:18:10 PM

Give Thanks
These words ring so true for I, "repatriation is a must, for sure... but what is repatriation... LIVE Africa, BREATH Africa, LOVE Africa, EAT Africa, DRINK Africa, SPEAK Africa." Give Thanks Empress Yaa for that, too many times Rastafari is confused as a Jamaican thing, and what's worse is that in Ethiopia the Rasta-Jamaica connection translates to badman, badwoman, badness all round. The goingson of Shashemane don't do nothing to rectify that image. How can they do that yet that land was a blessing from the Almighty HIMSelf? Shashemane must never be gangster's paradise, its sacred land that and there is no room for slackness like alcohol and crime. JAH!!!

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 12:18:24 PM

yes sister i agree
that RASTA IS AFRICAN
AND THE RUDE ATTITUDE SHOULD GO
MY POINT IS
TAHT HIS MAJESTY DIDDNT DEAL WITH DISCRIMINATION
AND CLASSIFING RASTAS THERE AS YARD MAN IS PREDJIDUCE AND DISCRIMINATION BECAUSE ITS CLASSIFING INI AS A WHOLE AS JAMAICAN
AND GIVIN INI A BAD NAME
NOW I ALSO WATCHED MY ELDERS AND FAMILY HERE AND CANADA GO THROUGH HELL BECAUSE OF BEIN JAMAICAN
WITHOUT SELLIN DRUGS ARE BEATIN SHOOTIN PEOPLE
SO I BUN DISCRIMINATION WHERE EVER ITS FOUND ACCORDING TO NATION OR COLOR SO DID HIS MAJESTY
AND WHEN HE CAME TO JAMAICA HE DID SAY INI ARE BROTHERS BUT HE STILL REFERRED TO THEM AS JAMAICANS ALTHOUGH THEY WERE AFRICANS MY REASONING WAS
THAT CALLING JAMAICANS A CANCER IS RUDE
IF A ONE SAYS IM AN AFRICAN DROPPED OFF HERE THAT IS TRUE
BUT IF A PERSON SAYS DO U COME FROM JAMAICA IT SHOULDNT BE ASSOCIATED WITH
CRIMINALITY
TRU U ARE AFRICAN BUT YES A YARD I BORN OR NO IM NOT FROM JAMAICA
SIMPLE
LOVE
IM ALSO GLAD THE BROTHER BROUGHT THIS TO LIGHT I ONLY
DIS AGREE
WITH SOME OF THE CONTEXT
BECAUSE IF U ARE NOT JAMAICAN OR GROW IN A JAMAICAN HOUSE HOLD U WOULDNT FEEL OFFENDED
TO HERE JAMAICAN CANCER
AFTER ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE AFRICAN PEOPLE BORN IN JAMAICA
EVERY ONE IS NOT A CRIMINAL...
AND LIKE I SAID THE DREAM OF SHASH AS THE PEOPLE AFRICAN PEOPLES IN THE WEST WILL NOT BE HEAVENLY FULLFILLED UNTILL SELASSIE I HIS SELF CLEARS THE WOLFS OUT OF HIS PASTURE

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/27/2007 12:27:21 PM

Yes I, I agree, bless. I'm sure there are some good people living in Shashe as Bro Anbesa said and I'd like to know what they make of the situation and how they might change things if they could.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/27/2007 12:33:25 PM

For real, family. I really like it when InI reason like this... cos now if ones and ones peruse this thread... there is a full balance in the perspective.

I hope Empress Ten is still my girl when she reads my little vent off in a thread which I can see her currently working down to...

Eeek... watcha... will I get a cussing...? Let's see.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 12:33:51 PM

YES I
BUT I STILL FEEL THE SUPER STARS MAKIN ALL THE MONEY OFF OF PREACHIN AFRICA SHASHAMANE
SHOULD COME AND BUILD PUT THE CORRUPT TTOI/ EWF
SO THAT PEOPLE COULD LIVE IN ZION PEACEFULLY
WHERE EVER THERE IS PEOPLE EATING AND OTHERS NOT EATING THERE WILL BE PROBLEMS
IT SOUNDS LIKE TTOI AND OTHERS ARE AETING ALL THE FOOD AND THROWIN CONCERT
SIZZLA MADE 10 MILLION US ON ONE DEAL
HE HAS MONEY NUFF MONEY IFF ALL DEM COME TOGETHER
THINGS CAN HAPPEN CRIME WILL STOP OR SLOW DOWN
PEOPLE COME TO ZION FOR LIFE NOT THE SAME BABYLON CORRUPTION
I WANT TO POINT OUT WAT MY ELDER SAY
HE IS FROM WEST KINGSTON "UNLESS U KNOW THE SUFFERATION OF KINGSTON GHETTO
YOULL NEVER OVERSTAND WHY MAN A GWAN SO "
ALSO
WHY DONT GHANA HAVE THESE PROBLEMS AROUND BOBO SHANTY AFRICAN HEADQUARTERS????

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/27/2007 12:43:47 PM

I know. There is the blatant p-take!

Boy oh boy... Sizzla. Everytime I think, I just despair. What is really going on with the KingMan?!

At least his slack actions are being denounced by the Congress, so it does not directly affect Bobo livity, only it effects the livity of those who trod Sizzla/Bobo. There is a difference. I'm sure even Sizzla would agree with that. But... that question over RasTa superstar and the lack of putting of money where the mouth is... and all that stuff.

But on the other hand, InI must watch and observe movements... cos sometimes (as I was realising watching something yesterday) things are not put in place because there are no structures to keep things in the place they are put. There would be no point throwing money at projects that are not sustainable due to lack of infrastructure (both Ethiopian national and RasTa). There really is no point putting new bricks on a crumbling structure... and Babylon is on it's last legs.

So, on that note, I'm gonna reserve judgement relating to finances until the time when we are really ready to go there. At the moment, we should all still be refining our approach to salvation livity and ridding ourselves of the habits which we don't want to take from the X world into the R one!

The TTOI is corrupt, totally. No apologies. They are there, so when InI forward to Ithiopia (as a whole) for rebuilding, people are gonna know the difference... SIGHT?! Yes I... Selassie I.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 12:47:18 PM

YES I
I AM NOT SPEAKIN AGAINST THE MAN U KNOW
EMPRESS RACHEL SHOW ME SAY SIZZLA AND SPRAGGA BENZ
GAVE MONEY TO THE HILL AFTER THE HURRICANE
IM NOT ATTACKING HIM
JUST PUTTING OUT AN IDEA OF FINANCIAL UNITY FOR THE UPLIFTMENT OF THE PEOPLE DEM
U KNOW

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 12:50:06 PM

I STILL ASK WHY IS IT THAT BOBO R LIVIN SO GOOD IN GHANA
???
INI DONT HEAR OF THESE CORRUPTIONS AS SHASH
THESE BOBO COMES FROM JAMAICA ALSO
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I