Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2240&start_row=11

Fyah Mumma

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/26/2007 5:18:27 AM

Erik Parker u see wat i mean- its how u speak, without caution or consciousness. I can't even begin to ras-pond to this li'l statement. I think Ras KebreAB said it all...lol

Messenger: Erik Parker Sent: 9/26/2007 6:26:26 AM

Ok she's alright do you feel better she good have pick a better name than Queen Ifrica

Messenger: Erik Parker Sent: 9/26/2007 6:28:10 AM

I dont care for all that one love stuff with every body.

Messenger: Erik Parker Sent: 9/26/2007 6:34:06 AM

Queen Ifrica remind me of Sister carol's lame style.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/26/2007 9:24:03 AM

blessed, I personally feel there is no salvation in reggae music and many are using Jah name in vain. I listen to binghi 90% of the time, but I do still like roots. Yes rastafari also seems to be an entertainment thing to many. BUT I also know music has gotten many through these rough times. I'm always burning fire on these singers keeping up folly after talking Jah name out them mouth, but Jah will judge I n I. Ok so I rambled on before getting to the point.

Ras KebreAB gave I n I the video to enjoy, so just pls. don't bring negativity to the positive vybze. Rastatafari is not a "one love" mentality, but it is One Heart of Love. The term one love has been commercialized into a money making thing.
N e wayz, Just let the idrens listen to the video and keep ur negativity to urself pls.

Messenger: I Powahs Sent: 10/17/2007 1:17:05 PM

Sister Carol Lame Never Ever. She Is A beautiful Spirit In Herself.And any thing She Sings Is from the Heart. I know Personally She Lives For RastfarI.If U Don't Like Her music Just Don't listen but to refer to her music as lame is not respectful.Each Idren Trod this road different. No One is Allowed to judge. Just Bare witness and wait Your turn! It's all Jah's Work if it doesn't suit you find what does and make it work for you!!!!!

Jah Live!
Bless Up!
I Powahs

Messenger: Sister Sent: 7/27/2014 3:47:38 AM

Reggae is a commercial thing yes, but still a form of communication that gets a message spread. A way into mInds.
Give thanks.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I