Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=224&start_row=1

RACISM BETWEEN BROTHERS

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: HABESHA Sent: 2/18/2004 8:49:21 AM

i have a confession to make,,,,,since i've joined this discussion group and started listening to reaggae music i JUST FELT LIKE UNITING ALL BLACK PEOPLE from the city i'm in (north of france),,,,,,,,,,BUT THERE IS ONE BIG PROBLEM,,,,,,over here there is a LARGE community of Arabs,Arabs from France,born and raised in A BABYLON SYSTEM,these people just closed the door on Africa and Africans,they admit they are not african and most of all are Racist,no I M NOT JUDGING THEM,THEY SAY IT THEMSELVES,"WHATS THE USE OF BEEING BLACK"
seriously i am mad ,i am very angry at theses Black poeple who believe they're not,the thing is ,i would have said it's ok if this thing hadn't got personnal,,,,,,,,,,,one of them told me to go back to africa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at the very moment ,i was shocked i didn't say shit,,,,,,,,,,,,i got home and i was dead angry because i did'nt respond
listen to this ,,,,originally i never hated poeple because of their origins,but when i meet an arab(from france) i get all this things running through my mind and i get defensive,,,,,,,, AM I BECOMING racist? or is it just my mind who is set on "self-defense mode"

i have lots of personal stories on this matter but the point is i AM SURE THAT THIS RAGE INSIDE ME IS GOING TO TURN out to be physical,,,,, I KNOW a WISE MAN wouldn't fight for this ,,,,,but WHAT TO DO,,,,,,,,,,IT'S A QUESTION OF DIGNITY AND RESPECT

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 2/18/2004 9:27:44 AM

Habesha,

Greetings brother! I hear the I. I meditate on your info and the incident on the Arabs (in France) and I come to this level of thinking to say to the I it is not the I it is them. I want to ask the I why are you so mad at them? Why do you feel that they should think like the I does? Wheter their skin is black their thoughts aren't? Does that mean I & I have the right to force them (Arabs in France) or anyone to change,think like I and to address who they are? You can suggest,correct and debate but when it boils down each of I & I will make our own decision and only Jah can lead I & I the right direction. It is their loss(yet they do not know it)instead pray for our brothers(as well as sisters). Prayerize,picturize and actualize seeing those Arabs loving themselves,respecting the I,themselves and admitting who they are. It is an insult when they disown their own race but I &I can't control their minds. I am so proud of the I and I am glad that Jah withold you from exploding,and held your tounge from saying something that the I may regret sending out bad karma. When a problem arises the first thing the I should do is talk it over with Jah and put on the armour of Jah on the I. Ask jah,"what will I do about this Jah?" Or "Show I dear Jah the way to speak diplomatic in any form of confrontation," Give I a fresh insight on this,Lord." A peaceful mind generates power and praying brings about wonderful results. Thank Jah for the experience and the understanding. And when you confront those Arabs(in France) again show them you are spiritual,intelligent,you have the armour of Jah and you can speak in a diplomatic manner that stun the crap out of them. The I will leave them stun,amaze and in thinking. Read the Good Book (Bible). I will pray for the I,until walk good. Jah Rastafari!!!!

Roots Dawtha

Messenger: HABESHA Sent: 2/18/2004 12:42:08 PM

yes ROOTS DAWTHA,,,,,,,,,,I JUST COULDNT READ YOUR MESSAGE BECAUSE MOST PROBABLY IT HOLDS SOMETHIN TO CALM ME DOWN;;;;;;;;;;;BUT FUCK IT'S IMPOSSIBLE JUST BEFORE COMIN TO WRITE THIS ANOTHER FUCKIN INCIDENT HAPPEND,,,,,, IN THE SUBWAY----------------------------------jesus ,,,,i am agry--------- a WHITE MAN _____ OH MY GOD FIRST ARABS NOW FRENCH----------- anyways a white man WAS SITTING IN FRONT of me,and close to me there was a middle aged west african lady ,she was holding stuff she bought from the supermarket and the ones she couldn't hold were on the floor,,,,,and thinking it would bother the white man in front ,,,she said shall i pick them up,they r not heavy,,,,,,you know what he said,,,,, ok,pick them up,then he turned to the white lady next to him and said very ironically '' it doesn't bother her because she is used to carying her babies on her back." the way he said it MAN,it hurts,,, I TOLD HIM WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT just as i was saying theses words a FRENCH ARAB SAID "DONT BE ASHAMED about it it's true" ,,,,,,FUCK,,,,,, imagine the TWO mixes i JUST CANT FUCKING TOLERATE RIGHT NOW "FRENCH racists AND FRENCH ARABs" ,,,,both arguing with me ,,,,,,,,,,,,JAH,i wanted to FUCK UP THEIR BRAINS,and i said,,,,,,,,,,look right now i feel like fucking you up but messing with you will lower me for life,and i LEFT ,,,,,,,,, I DONT WANT YOU TO ANSWER BUT JUST REASON ON THIS INCIDENT ,NEXT TIME I POST A MESSAGE ,,it's probably to tell you how i damaged someone or at least humiliated them FOR THE SAKE of respect, and the dignity of BLACK PEOPLE
just know this,,,,,,,,,i AM NOT TALKING ABOUT BLACK SUPREMACY OR THAT SORT,,,,,,but SOMETIMES TO EXPLAIN STUFF TO PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR FEET TO THINK ,IT'S BETTER to literaly use your FEET to put it RIGHT INTO THEIR FACE.

IT'S TIME TO ARRANGE THINGS OVER HERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm TALKING ABOUT THE CONCRETE WAY

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/18/2004 1:29:29 PM

Greetings,

Idren, in these times there is a lot of racism in all races of people. Whether black,white,asian,arab or whoever, so many people deal with racism and speak with racism, sometimes even against their own race.

Striking a person that is racist will not accomplish anything, there are plenty other racists that will continue with the wickedness.

I and I are just supposed to not partake in such things, speak out against it, and teach people another livity. Racism is saturating the people's minds, and I and I won't stop racism with harsh actions. Harsh action will just escalate the fussing and fighting and racism.

Some people will learn to change their mind away from racism, and many will not learn, but will continue to be racist. This is the times we are in, let the filthy be filthy still.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 2/18/2004 4:59:57 PM

Habesha,

Nothing I or anyone in this forum can say to stop the I from cursing,arguing or from fighting. The I gonna do what the I gonna do. As Ark I said there is racism everywhere and in every culture. I will continue to pray for the I. Bless!

Roots Dawtha

Messenger: waterone Sent: 2/18/2004 11:59:20 PM

I am white and only recently have picked up on this religion. But i have read that Ras Tafarl has said "We are gratified in particular, to note that the work of this conference has been concerned purely with religious, spiritual matters free from extraneous political considerations.This is only fitting and proper, for the church, as a symbol of peace, must follow the path of peace in all parts of the world. For world peace can only be made abiding by the grace of God, through the prayers of the Holy Fathers. The truth of this cardinal fact is evident to all mankind." So why does this have to be about being black at this point in time not more than a mile from where i live i get hasseled for not being black and go through racism just as many others do why does the color of ones skin have to be brought into play. Ras Tafari talks about mankind as one undivided world not one undevided race.

Messenger: mel_trom Sent: 9/20/2006 1:16:36 PM

something like that happens to me and to my friends most of the time...but i dont know i am trying to focas on the good things around me like the nature and see the good part of things...rememer that in all good things there is a bad thing and in all bad things there is a good thing,,,if you admire rasta man than try to be more understanding and try to focas as i sed before on the good part of the world,,,all the people have this mentality you will acheve personal happyness if you just look at the good part of the things...listen to people and give them advices and remember one thing the sweat is never as sweat as without the sour

make tea not war,
Mel

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I