Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2238&start_row=1

JahBird

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/22/2007 6:17:49 PM

First off, Sis Ten, give thanks for the African hiphop links. i am enjoying iself, i just opened a seperate post because i wanted to make a little promotion hehe

To all ones who love steppers and dub style reggae, check this youth out.

JahBird, but i will always know him as Aaron haha, this is a youth i grew up with, same neighbourhood, same school, started learning of Rastafari same time, my idren for real. I havent seen him for years, ever since circumstances made ini leave ini beloved motherland. Now i see he ended up in holland, and doin well i see, give thanks to Fari
so check him out
bless
http://www.myspace.com/jahbird

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/22/2007 7:47:25 PM

Give thanks for the sounds I. I like AfroAmerican and 1000 Angels, he's got an irie vibe. There's another brother of mine on myspace.com/blackdillinger, he was one of the first Rastas I met, he taught I alot - did alot for the youths pushing them on music and he had a shelter too (with Meshack/Korianda from 5th Flr) where young rastas rose and they sold itals to the community.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/23/2007 4:17:20 AM

seeeen i

give thanks, i did not even know that youth was from Africa, but recently i had been playing that America song Haaaard, love thant song.
give thanks sistren
I am just wondering where he is based now, still in the Cape?
Bless
Rastafari

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/23/2007 4:41:54 AM

Bless Man Dillinger's getting his dues, give thanks! Dem A Wonder is a wicked tune, Chronic Clan style. As far as I know he is between Germany and Cape Town, finally getting known after many years of struggle. Has the I heard of Chronic Clan, Zorro or Crosby - same crew of dreads from Cape making moves in Sweden, Gemany and CapeTown? Ras KebreAB are your beats on myspace too?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/23/2007 5:07:23 AM

Yes i, it is truly great to see a youth strive and make it forward.

No i, i have not had the pleasure of hearing the youths the i mentions, are they on youtube or somewhere? i will check

It is funny that the i ask about myspace because i was just talking about that with Empress Prophecy. Right now i am looking for someone who is kind of an expert on myspace. People tell i it is easy but i want to make it real nice since it is not for i personally but for i works, nice graphics, pics, videos etc,

But once i do finish and set that up, i will ask the i to link i up with all those idren there, especiall those in and around europe, i would love to do something with the i dem

Blessed Love
Rastafari is

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/25/2007 11:52:37 AM

Bless
I will link you with the idrens, and I will look fwd to seeing the I's page. Also look for Zoro - FLy Away Home on YouTube.
Blessed Love

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 1/27/2008 12:56:29 PM

Ras KebreAB,
Jah light guide InI always bless,
even though am i not sure how you are for real i have my idea's. I can thinks off only few bredrens. I want to thank the I for the promotion and positive word on I work.
JAH Knows althings best maybe this interneT-TEChNOLOGY is PAYING UP linking InI African together.
I'll be waitin upon I reply to this note.
till then Guidance and I-tectin tru JAH RASTAFARI!!
WWW.JAHBIRD.COM IS MY HOME SITE
Aron(Jahbird)

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 1/27/2008 4:11:10 PM

Ras KebreAB,
Jah light guide InI always bless,
even though am i not sure who you are, i have my idea's. I can think of only few bredrens. I want to thank thee I for the promotion and positive word on I work.
JAH Knows all things best maybe this interneT-TEChNOLOGY is PAYING UP linking InI African together.
I'll be waitin upon I reply to this note.
till then Guidance and I-tectin tru JAH RASTAFARI!!
WWW.JAHBIRD.COM IS MY HOME SITE
Aron(Jahbird)

corrected message

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 1/27/2008 4:16:45 PM

blessed love Kings and Queens
www.myspace.com/princehotep LOL
since the I them are promoting...

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 1/27/2008 4:19:42 PM

by the way JAH bird love the I music. Big Up! Keep on spreading the light!

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I