Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2225&start_row=1

I AM SO UPSET AT THE WORLD ONLY JAH COULD HELP I

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 9/20/2007 11:10:51 AM

MySpace.com | Help | SignOut International

MySpace | People | Web | Music | Music Videos | Blogs | Video | Events
Groups | Film | Books | Classifieds | Comedy | Jobs

Home | Browse | Search | Invite | Film | Mail | Blog | Favorites | Forum | Groups | Events | Videos | Music | Comedy | Classifieds

«Back to Bulletin Board
Read Bulletin Show All Bulletins This User Has Posted

User has been banned

Date: Sep 17, 2007 5:37 PM
Subject: ::.as I said There will be NO justice.::
Body: ----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Sep 17, 2007 8:27 PM

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Sep 17, 2007 12:17 PM

IF A FEW BLACK PEOPLE DID THIS TO A WHITE GIRL WHAT WOULD HAPPEN? YA'LL NIGGAS NUTZ WOULD BE CUT OFF BACKED BY A WHITE AUDIENCE READY TO LYNCH THAT WHOLE CITY

SADLY, ENOUGH ITS INCIDENTS LIKE THIS THAT CAN USHER IN A COMPLETE NATIONALITY RIOT

WE HAVE JENA 6 NOW THIS CRAZY ASS SHYT

IM VERY MUCH OFFENDED ABOUT THIS AND FUNNY ENOUGH ITS NOT BECAUSE OF THE TORTURE BECAUSE ITS EXPECTED OF (SOME) WHITES TO DO IT...

WHEN ARE BLACK PEOPLE GOING TO STAND UP AND ACT LIKE THE PRISTINE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH..

INSTEAD OF BITCH ASS NIGGAS...YEP ME ALL DAY...ON YOU BUSTERS WHO CAN LET THIS SHYT POP OFF..

LIL EMOTIONAL..NAW A WHOLE LOT

TORTURED
REPEATEDLY RAPED FOR 3 DAYS...THESE PEOPLE ARE OBVIOUSLY DRUG HEADS...FOR YOU CANNOT KEEP THAT IDEA GOING OVER DAYS WITHOUT HAVING ANY EMOTION AT ALL..THINK ON IT
36 HRS HOW MANY MINUTES IS IT..
MADE TO EAT RAT AND DOG FECES.........WOW
ANKLE CUT LIKE A SLAVE (kidnappee)
BECAUSE THATS HOW NIGGERS GET DONE THERE...
HAIR PULLED FROM THE ROOTS...........WHAT?!?!?!

I BET THIS WILL END UP IN SOMEBODIES CHURCH TALKING ABOUT WE SHALL OVERCOME...
ASKING FOR ASSISTANCE TO AIDE IN GETTING THIS SISTER BACK TO HER HEALTH

AND WHAT WILL WE DO.............ONLY
CREATE A BULLETIN FOR IT...SHAKING MY HEAD

IF THIS WAS MY SISTER.....AND SHE IS MY SISTER..

THINK EYE WOULDNT HMPH!

REASON IT!

RE: Nubian Woman Tortured By Caucasians
Date: Sep 16, 2007 11:45 PM

Date: Sep 16, 2007 3:54 PM

Date: Sep 16, 2007 3:45 PM

Mictlan Murals

AFRICA LOVE ,,

ZAYAN

THE CANDLE OF THE WICKED SHALL BE PUT OUT FOREVER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This happened in West Virginia, USA very recently and yesterday, wendsday 9/12th 2007 Megan Williams was still being treated for this in the hospital.

She was Tortured and Raped for a whole week, by Six White individuals, Three males and Three Females Between the ages of 20 and 49.

CNN normally does not reveal sexual assault victims' names. But Williams, who is hospitalized, and her mother, Carmen Williams, wanted her identity revealed.

Police said Bobby Brewster raped Williams, forced her to lick blood and drink from a toilet, and told his mother to kill Williams if she tried to escape.
Authorities previously said Williams was also forced to eat rat and dog feces.

According to criminal complaints filed in the county, Williams was assaulted, stabbed in the left leg, choked with cords and beaten for at least a week. When she was found, big parts of her hair had also been torn off of her scalp.
Williams says that Alisha Burton 22 cut her ankle with a knife while saying, "That's what we do to Niggers around here," police records show.

"I don't understand a human being doing another human being the way they did my daughter," Carmen Williams told The Associated Press on Tuesday from her daughter's hospital room. "I didn't know there were people like that out here."

Deputies received a tip and Saturday visited a home owned by Frankie Brewster in Big Creek, West Virginia.
As the deputies spoke with a woman on the front porch, "a female inside the residence limped toward the door with her arms held out, saying 'Help me,' " according to a news release from the sheriff's department.
"It's something you'd expect to see in a horror movie, not in Logan County," Abraham said. "She was subjected to unendurable torture down there."

The six are charged with kidnapping, sexual assault, malicious wounding and battery. If convicted of kidnapping, a suspect could face a sentence of up to life in prison. The penalty for first-degree sexual assault is 15 to 35 years.
Abraham said he is seeking the maximum sentence on the kidnapping charges. In addition to the Brewsters, the suspects are Danny J. Combs, 20, of Harts, West Virginia; and George A. Messer, 27, Karen Burton, 46, and her daughter, Alisha Burton, 23, all of Chapmanville, West Virginia.
"They all have previous records and have been arrested numerous times," Sheriff W.E. Hunter said Tuesday. "They are familiar to law enforcement."
Frankie Brewster was charged with first-degree murder in 1994, but pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter in the death of an 84-year-old woman. She was released in 2000 after serving five years in prison, according to court records cited by the AP.
All of the six individuals that are involved in this case are accused of 108 different cases of crimes all combined.
All six were being held in lieu of $100,000 bail, and all requested court-appointed attorneys, the AP reported.
Investigators are still looking for two other people suspected of driving Williams to the home, according to the AP.

Carmen Williams had not reported her daughter missing, saying Megan Williams often disappeared for weeks at a time.

Carmen Williams said she is "horrified" by her daughter's injuries.
"She wakes up crying, and the first thing she hollers is 'Mommy,' " she said.

Spread this article since the news stations are trying to keep this quiet.

Send it to all the black people you are able to send it to and tell the rest of the blackpeople you know by word of mouth, and tell them to do the same.
This Is The Nature Of The Beast (How Quick We Forget!)

About | FAQ | Terms | Privacy | Safety Tips | Contact MySpace | Advertise | MySpace International

©2003-2007 MySpace.com. All Rights Reserved.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/20/2007 1:00:28 PM

Sickening

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/20/2007 1:08:35 PM

BABYLON IS GONNA BURN BURN BURN
THIS TIME THERE WONT BE ANOTHER
GIVE ISIS
THEIR BOOD WILL RUN
AND THEY SHALL NOT ESCAPE THIS WRATH I COME TO POUR
FOR

"THE HURT OF MY PEOPLE FOR THE HURT OF MY DAWTA I AM BLACK"
JERIMIAH 7

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/20/2007 1:15:02 PM

Are not black youth still getting three strikes and gone ?
How are these people accused of 108 combined crimes and still walking around free.
5 years for killing an 84 yr old woman?????

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/20/2007 1:24:42 PM

because Ku Klux Klan minded people are in power in AMERIKKKA!

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/20/2007 1:37:04 PM

Fiyah jus Gon Burn HOT. Jah Provide for InI Itinually. Blood a run soon come. JAH RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I Hola Immanuel.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I