Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2221&start_row=11

Menstrual Cycle

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/20/2007 1:23:15 PM

Give thanks for that wonderful itation Zion Empress, I will think more on the I's words and those of Sister Prophecy. I know there is much truth in what the I's say and I do agree with the feelings of the I's. Give thanks for the blessed reasoning - more thoughts on this in JAH time. Blessed Love.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/28/2015 4:51:42 PM

Forward Up with the Impress Yaa teachings...
Give Ises allways.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/29/2015 6:55:25 PM

ok. interesting. i thought if you dont believe in the bible you dont have special rules for dealing with women during this time.

i definately respect it. i mean i as a man have to admit that we or at least i only see woman how they present theirself daily and i always get to see "the best site" of girls. but i believe that this time of the month can be tough. but i love women, not men, so its my problem as well. to me its just a part of life and i think its even beautiful to see how the female body is designed. to see the difference between testosterone and estrogen and how its even empowering the body but i think all you can do as a man is to show a little regard sometimes.

it sounds like a good form of long time meditation.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I