Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2218&start_row=1

King and Queen

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/19/2007 5:27:43 AM

Blessed love.
Yesterday I meditated on the woman man topic and their place in life, and I started to overstand allthing. First of all that both man and woman have their place in life and are equall and Ible proves it, those who don't see it , simply don't want to see it. Concerning Adam and Eve, they are both JAH Irations, but it so happens that MAN is a curious being and doesn't listen to HIM word and eats of the bad tree, eve was the first hueman to do it, but another thing happens ,Adam can't resist Eves suggestion to eat it, it is a big problem for a man to resist womans strenght and teasing, if it was the other way around ,if Adam was the curious one, they would still be living in the Eden, well maybe without Adam , but Eve wouldn't have fallen for Adam, because it's not the other way around, woman have that strenght(not all) to have some control on her Kingman. As it is written that a good Queen is a blessing from JAH to a man. Also InI started to Iverstand, the 21 day uncleaness during the period. JAH made it for a man to suffer and work hard all his life and woman to give birth and live in suffering, but yet JAH gave Israel laws to upkeep and to live by it means the I will have no problems. Wombman gives life , but she must rest for 21 days, and her Kingman has to Itect her and look after her and their Ildren.
Life is a blessing.
I guess such meditation came up on I because I man seem to be in love with some wombman, but don't know what I should do, because I man am affraid it is one sided and it could cause a lot of pain for InI. And I am affraid also I could go astray with that. I should burn fire pon that, but still I have this feeling in I gutts. LOve is blessing.
I don't know what I should do...
Holy Immanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/19/2007 5:56:33 AM

Greetings in the name of the Most High GOD JAH RasTafarI HolI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I the First!

Blessing I Bredren. The I a seem to have tings on point for real.....but what i would cite up really is what theI already said.....which is to not Let One self be distracted from the Most High in any way whatsoever while dealing and configuring and feeling for this Iawta Empress I. Give Ises for Raw Emotion. To Embrace your feelings is to Embrace Truth, To Embrace Truth will give One a Foundation as to What the I can Come Forward to Build on in Jah Light. Give High Ises! JAH RASTAFARI Haile I SELASSIE I!!

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/19/2007 9:05:36 AM

Blessed My Lord, principles are not always hard to adjust to, but if she is a real queen she will adjust in time. When I came to certain prinicples it was difficult to adjust, which is natural cause in society, I n I not given much principles to follow. So, now that I n I let go of the X and live in the "R" the principles may seem to hard to keep. But, in time with guidance and strength it comes natural.
Well, I wander now how that works( I am a toddler in the bobo order), cause in babylon In I can attend service after 14 days. So, that means I n I can be around I n I king's, but I think I n I shouldn't make love til the 21st day. I'm just thinking out loud.

N e wayz, it is not easy to find that royal bond, like king alpha and queen omega. But, sometimes I n I have to build that other person. But, I n I must not come out of I n I element. So, for the I, the I must make sure she doesn't take away ur priniples. Even if she resists at first it may be cause its too hard to accept, but give her time. As long as the I know she is genuine and loves the I, then only time will tell.
Communication is the key, but don't let anyone take the I away from the blessed trinity.

Seem like many angels in this forum walking into love these days..lol..thats a joy..

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/19/2007 11:27:46 AM

Blessed love.
Yes I. Give thanks for the Is replies. Road to Zion is steep and rocky, but the destination is many times bigger than the troubles. With JAH guidance it seems eveything is a blessing. If I follow HIM ,The Almighty gives I blessings.
Holy Immanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/19/2007 11:46:21 AM

pardon my lord, I made a mistake I meant to say principles are not always easy to adjust to.
Did the I reason with her bout ur livity? Is she rastafari? How does she feel?

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/19/2007 12:05:03 PM

Blessed love.
Yes I, reasoned about I livity, but still I man don't know how she feels towards InI, I am a bit confused of the whole situation... No she no rasta. I was born rasta, but didn't see it long time too. All thing can change, but I will allways choose JAH, I think I man am strong enough.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/19/2007 12:49:41 PM

Dearest Prince Hotep... "hotep!"

I have a few cents here for the I, which I hope to be helpful. I mean this deeply, as affairs of the heart are very difficult and I can see the anxious emotional situation the I has gotten into.

I know the emphasis here is on the young Princess and whether or not the I must choose between her and the livity, or whether we think the Princess may be able to ights RasTafari principle living.

I have a piece of advice for the I which might not seem totally relevant to what the I is asking, but I'll say the advice anyway.

First of all... all of InI have our journies, which we are on respectively. If the I is having strong feelings for the Princess, this is definitely part of the I journey. InI as RasTafari have the obligation to live up within our given journies and show R over X in our comings and goings, sayings and doings.

The I cannot think for the Princess, whether she will do this or that. Your only job and jurisdiction is to carry on along your journey, moving with the irits of the heart & mind. The reality right now is that, the way the Princess is playing on the I mind, the I is not going to be able to cut her off due to her not knowing the fullness of Majesty. Natural laws dictate that the I is now in this to see the situation through. All of InI on here can try and go on as righteous as we please, but we all know full well how it is hard to tear yourself away from someone who you KNOW is not right, let alone someone that you only SUSPECT may not be right.

So, for now... let's not think about what actions you must take.

As a Prince to be a King, the I must see this journey as a training for self. Whether it is this woman or another, as a Royal KingMan out of Boboshanty priestly order, the I will need to know how to temper your household in time to come. If it is a real Warrioress the I meet up with, the I will need to know how to step up and represent her balance. If it is a daughter in the grips of Babylon mentality, but the I see the glory within her and royal potential, then the I is gonna need to know how to bring the Sistrin into JahJah niceness, and show the Iawta how to manifest her own anciency.

Either way; you are here to be somebody's blessing and to be blessed with somebody. Selah.

So, Idren... trust me... for the fact that the I is here reasoning about it with InI... the I will be bless. Cos, what the I is doing is a nice thing, saying nice things, thinking nice things. So be totally secure in what the I has to offer.

When the I them are together... don't talk about it, but BE about the glory of RasTafari. Feel strong in that, and remember the meditations of all of InI here... that the I will not compromise salvation livity for anything. That's simply not an option, so it won't happen.

In the end, the daughter will either be inspired by the I to at least begin to look at herself as a specimen of human creation and start to live up... or be so put off by your upfulness that she'll just bounce and by then it will be good riddance, you would have learnt all necessary lessons... and will be a more mature man all round.

It looks like a win win situation to me. Don't stress. Everything in Bless.

Out of the Irits of Oneness & love of Omega Order!

Menen I Selassie I!

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/19/2007 2:27:48 PM

awww Yaa that was so royal and Ilahful...i need a kleenex..hehe just kidding, but fi real that was very bless to hear goddess..give thanx

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/20/2007 4:13:23 AM

Blessed love.
Give thanks Yaa. And hotep. That was very upfull. I overstand perfectly what the I is saying and I stand by what the I have said fully. Everything will be Irie, JAH never fails in these things as long as InI don't fail HIM...

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/20/2007 8:49:26 AM

Group hug!!! :))

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I