Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2208&start_row=31

Evil in the Omnipotent Creator of Good

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/29/2011 5:11:40 PM

Yeah give thanks bredrin..."Why is it I want to find something wrong with your original post haha"...I know that feeling.

This post was about duality and what an illusion that is. The resurfacing of this post got me reading back a bit...wish Ras K was still in the house to reason this one...

"John 9

As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life"

...The notion of reincarnation is not solely based upon sinning or not, but rather a progression of consciousness. A blind man might be the closest to the Almighty...are we not in our present situations so that the work of God might be displayed in our life? How much clearer might the blind man see his own life without the constant presence of visible maya?

anyways...thanks, the I got me thinking a bit....

Selam

Messenger: Ras Guandi Sent: 1/3/2012 5:52:02 PM

Greetings,

May Jah be praised, I am new here but as I was reading many of the reasoning here I see I have found a place of great intellect and reasoning.

My opinion on the matter of evil in the world is that evil is a creation of human beings. Example if man was not put here on earth and nature continued without man would there be evil in the world? I say no there would not. An animal that takes another animals life for food is not evil. The world of nature in itself is the greatest form of goodness and evil does not prevail. Man has chosen to do bad amongst ourselves so evil becomes manifested. I reason that it is man that has brought evil into this world. Glory to JAH for free will. Man is the disease here on Earth. We are the reason that EVIL exist. So now the Most High must send messengers and Saviors to man to put us back on the path of righteousness. When the Adam and the Eva transgressed and caused the fall of humanity to become aware of good and evil we the descendents have only made the transgression worst. MAN is EVIL.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/4/2012 6:04:54 PM

I Man truelly believe that man will not be able to answer this question until due season. The human mind is great but feeble in comparison to HIM, we will never reach the heights of overstanding the ways of Jah, until Jah reveals it to us. It's just above and beyond our comprehension. Remember we weren't meant to eat the fruit in the garden until Jah told us to do so, when we eat it we were ill prepared to overstand what had been revealed to us resulting in the shit that's happening in the world today. I man would love to plant my herbs outside now but if I do they will wither and die, if I do so in due season they'll thrive. Everything has its time and place it's bout time man accepted this

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I