Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2205&start_row=1

To all who say the bible is the result of man. Prove to me selassie i is the allmighty without using the bible

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/16/2007 5:23:16 PM

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 9/16/2007 8:01:43 PM

Greetings...

Surely the Eye sees that within the I's challenge lies the eternal truth...God lives in the hearts and minds of Men. His Majesty is God and God is man, and I would urge all, especially I Self, to rise to our highest potential. If I and I can use the Ible to glory within surely we will know this truth in it's purest form, that within the majestic example lives our salvation. Without title nor rank, or even a name to speak of, if we see His Majesty walking the Earth, even as the same man in poverty, yet pure Righteousness, I and I would know that is the Almighty! Did His works not speak and reveal, did Ones know Christ through the OT alone or did His works speak of His own Majestic power, the divine is surely omnipotent and I and I can observe this through every sense we have. I for One feel this truth, yet the Ible has been given to us through Illuminated mind and heart power to help us take our own steps towards the gate....I do give thanks for that...

SELAM

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I