Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2186&start_row=1

LIDJ TAFARI "A CHILD TO BE FEARED "

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/13/2007 7:59:38 PM

I READ THIS WEN I WAS YOUNGER I 4GOT WHERE I READ IT
BUT I NEVER 4GOT THE STORY
I THINK IT WAS THE BOB MARLEY CATCH A FIRE BOOK
ANY WAY I LOVE THIS STORY
AND PLEASE MR ASSRULAHH
INI KNOW U DIS AGREE
PLEASE DONT RUIN THE ARTICLE OK
GOD IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE
LIDJ TAFARI
Child to be Feared

It was in 1892 in the province of Harrar that I&I saviour Lidj Tafari Makonnen was born to Ras Makonnen and Waizero Yeshemabeth in the Ejassa Gora region near the city. This child was a direct descendant of the Biblical King Solomon of Jerusalem's union with the legendary Sabean Queen Makeda (Sheba) of the southern most region of the Ethiopian Highlands.

Lidj Tafari was an exceptionally bright and handsome child, extraordinarily soft spoken and was noted for his behavioural patterns of regard for elders and honour for his father Ras Makonnen.

Tracing his lineage as far as iration Jesse is listed among his forefathers earthically, whom I&I recall was noted as being one of the Blackest Jew of all times.
Lidj Tafari was to also fulfill prophesy as the Ethopian Coptic Church gave him the name of Haile Selassie 1st meaning Power of the Trinity.
See Isiah Chapter 9 verse 5:-

"For unto I&I a child is born and unto I&I a son is given
and the government shall be upon his shoulders and his
name shall be called Wonderful Councillor,
Mighty Janhoy. Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace."

Lidj Tafari manoeuvred his way to a position of political indispensability and as Regent Plenipotentiary, ushered Ethiopia into the League of Nations. As a youth Lidj Tafari was granted minor and major appointments as Govenor of Selale, a little corner of the realm located to the north west of Addis Ababa. He also served in the southern regions of Governor of Sidamo Province not far from Shashamanie.
Innumerable stories have been told in relation to Lidj Tafari and rumours cropped up in Addis that even Tafari's trusted personal councillors assigned to the child was terrified of him; reluctant to shake his hands or gaze upon his stark features. His sparse beard and penetrating almost black eyes and wild bushy locks, and perfectly proportioned frame. Eldritch tales began to circulate about Tafari's boyhood, the most noteable concerning his supposed ability to speak to animals. During his youth, it was claimed that he was seen on more than one occasion in the bush conversing with leopards and lions and the fierce jungle beats becoming docile at his feet.
It was further stated that as a young student, Tafari was extraordinarily bright and confident at his lessons and had truly astounded the priest, Monsignor Jerome, his tutor, with the heights of his knowledge concerning religious and mystical matters. Not only could he quote freely from the Book of Kufale, the Book of Enoch, Hermas the Shepherd, Judith, Ecclesiasticus, Tobit, the Metsahfa Berhan (Book of Light), the Sixth and Seventh Book of Moses, the Book of Eden (secretly deleted from Genesis during the Dark Ages), all thirty-one books of the Hebrew Bible, the twenty-one Canonical Books of the New Testatment, plus numerous Apocryphal and pseudo-pictographic books. On one occasions a priest asked Tafari where he got his knowledge. Tafari's reply was, he got much of it at the time of his baptism, conducted, according to tradtion, on the fortieth day of his life. The Kes (priest) who presided at the ceremony had opened Tafari's eyes with the first touch of Holy Chrism, then everything that ensued, was comprehensible to the infant, as if he was an adult. He remembered the priest pronouncing his surname and then his baptismal name, Haile Selassie 1st, and then he blew softley in his face to ward off evil spirits. This was the instant Tafari claimed he felt himself enveloped by a golden glow and as the priest began to anoint him, water touching his forehead, breast shoulders and all other thrity-seven prescibed places, he felt his knowledge increase, filling him up like a vessel and endowing him with a great sense of clarity about creation and the final purpose of man.
When the birds, the beasts and even the insects began to greet him and speak to him, reminding him of what he already knew. When asked which was the first creature to speak to him, Tafari replied by requesting a sheet of paper and some pastels and began to draw with extraordinary accuracy, the picture of a bird, it resembled a dove, but with exotic multicoloured plummage. The priest was about to ask Tafari what sort of bird it was, when he was dumbfounded as it flew out through the nearby window, disappearing into the sky. The Chief Priests arranged meetings with
him to question and perhaps catch him with what they supposed might be blasphemous mischief or pagan magic.
At one of these meetings, Lidj Tafari is said to have made it quite clear that he was well acquainted with the rare manuscripts of Abba Aragaive and other Coptic Monks, known as the Nine Saints, who entered Ethiopia in 480 AD and founded the first monestaries in Tigre province. He also revealed that he was acquainted with the occult applications of Urim and Thummim and the Mezuzah, as well as the use of the magic words Gematria and Notarilon in Eygpt, necromancy and also the magical names Adonay, El, Elohe. He exhibited familiarity with the Cabbalistic doctrines and the writings in Gilgamesh. The pagan rituals surrounding the worship of Isis, of the serpent Arwe and of the Abyssinian gods of Earth, (Meder), Sea (Beher) and War (Mahrem), as well as the Arcane of astrology and numerology, but most importantly, Tafari exhibited to the priest his overstanding of the central messages in the Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Book of Two Ways. At one stage, an old Abmnet (or Abbot) alegedly asked to examine Tafari's palm. He saw that there was stigmata there and that the lifeline backed up on itself in an emblem of infinity. Tafari whispered a word in the Abbot's ear and all colour drained from the old man's face. He left the room apparently in shock, refusing to return or to speak to his colleagues. Tafari adressed a monk who had served in the Cathedral at Axum here the Ark is kept. Tafari described to him, in Cushite, the Kedusta Kedussan, the Holy of Holies or Inner Sanctum where the Tabot, the Ark is kept and rectited various inscriptions written upon it. Close to fainting with shock at what Tafari had disclosed, the monk is said to have covered his ears, to shut out these blasphemous relevations and he and the rest of priests hurridly dispersed. Later, they made a pact among themselves to do everything within their authority to keep the young Tafari from ever being in power in the land, as he was considered too dangerous, dangerous beyond belief. The stories about Tafari's childhood encounters with priests, his wise mind and uncanny powers, spread like wildfire throughout Ethiopia.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/13/2007 8:11:46 PM

BY THE WAY
JESUS HAD SIMILAR STORIES IN A BOOK CALLED THE LOST BOOKS OF EDEN AND THE BIBLE
JESUS ,LIKE HIS MAJESTY ,NEVER MADE COMMENTS OF THESE EVENTS ....
CHOOSING TO LIVE AS A REGULAR MAN
IN THE BOOK OF INFANCY,
IT SPEAKS OF CHRIST ,MAKING CLAY BIRDS ...
OUT OF MUD, .
WITH HIS FREINDS ON THE SABBATH DAY..
A RABBI CAME AND BROKE IT UP..." SAYIN WHAT ARE DOIN ON THE SABBATH WICH IS UNLAW FUL "
THE BOY IYASU CLAPPED AND THEY FLEW AWAY
IF IM NOT GETTING THE STORY MESSED UP !!!
I THINK THE RABBI HIT HIM
AND HIS HAND DIED IMMEDIATELY WITHERED...
WHEN HE TOOK HIM HOME TO HIS PARENTS THE RABBI CURSED THEM
JOSEPH MADE IYASU HEAL THE MAN
ANOTHER TIME JESUS PUT DYE ON THE TOWNS LAUNDRY
AND THE PEOPLE WERE IN ALMOST I RIOT AFTER HIM ....HE BLINDED THEM ALL
HE GAVE BAK THEIR SITE
WHEN HIS MOTHER BEGGED HAVE MERCY
AS HE GREW HE TOOK HIS MISSION MORE SERIOUS
STOPPING HIS CHILD ISH PRANKS AND REBELING AGAINST AUTHORITY TO SAVE HIS PARENTS EMBARRESMENT
I MIGHT BE WRONG OR HAVE THE STORY MIXED UP BUT U CAN GET THE BOOKS AND READ 4 YOURSELF
REGAURDLESS OF BELEIF IT IS GOOD READING
I HAVNT READ IT SENCE HIGH SCHOOL BUT I REMEBER CERTAIN PARTS
IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THE OLD ETHIOPIAN BIBLES STILL HAVE THESE BOOKS IN IT

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/13/2007 8:26:27 PM

AGAIN I DO APOLOGIZE I CANT EVER GET YOUR NAME RIGHT I TYPE FAST
AND I DIDDNT RELIZE I GOT NAME WRONG ANSARULLAH
SORRY BOUT DAT
LOL
I JUST RELIZED IT PRONOUNCE ANSA RULA
THATS WHY THE MAN NEVER TAKES A NEXT MAN ANSWER
ICERELY DIDDNT MEAN NO DISRESPECT WHEN I MIS SPELL YOUR NAME
I WASNT TRYIN TO BE WISE OR FUNNY

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/13/2007 8:56:10 PM

Bless-ed word sound Iyah.......RasTafarI!!!

I was just thinkin......for the Concious beings out there......its more like"Lidj TafarI, I Child InI Love and Embrace as a Christ-like Manifestation"

haha.....Bless the I Jah RasTafarI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I the First!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/13/2007 8:57:17 PM

Hail Him High!

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/13/2007 8:58:25 PM

yes Mi Lord! Haile I Selassie I JAH!!!!!! RASTAFARI!!!! Hola Immanuel...

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I