Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2183&start_row=71

Is Rastafarians the true nasarites of the Bible?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/17/2007 11:43:50 AM

... so are you all telling me selassie created the earth all planets in our solar system & all other universe stars, moon, sun, every living ting in the sea & on land plants, trees, animals, dinosaurs, ETC every living ting that was & every living that still is

THE WHOLE UNIVERSE THE ALL THAT DWELL WITHIN..?

Err... yeah.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/17/2007 12:05:07 PM

OK. Let me try and be a little clearer.

Our Creator is THE UNBEGOTTEN CAUSE. Do you understand what that is? An unbegotten cause is the phenomenon based on the agreed notion that everything we see around us is a reaction to something else. Creation is a series of perfect reactions, perfect science, perfect spirit, perfect creation. Even destruction is a reaction to deviating from salvation... in this perfect creation of cause and effect. There IS an unbegotten CAUSE! This unbegotten cause is the author of the book of life (any which way you wanna look at it). In that every response and reaction from that point finds it's root in the incident of creation.

Within this creation is the cosmos, the Iniverse, etc etc. The FLESH & CONCIOUSNESS of His Imperial Majesty in this dispensation did not make the decision to make HIM manifest. He was cosmically, iniversally, iritically, historically, prophectically ORDAINED to this manifestation in this dispensation.

Are you keeping up?

He is the Irator... the unbegotten cause that is manifest in the Cosmos. That creation itself holds HIM ordaination. The Stars crowned HIM, because they knew who this flesh was ordained to be manifest from the beginnings of time. They knew it was said that HIM would manifest at the appointed time, for the appointed purpose.

Now you can debate all you like. But it is what it is.

He doesn't need spooky special holy powers. The value of his Iration and the fulfillment of holy prophecy is his only obligation. And unless I'm wrong (which you know how the saying goes... "if loving HIM is wrong... I don't wanna be right... LOL... except I know I'm RIGHT) His Majesty did fulfill all prophecies, and did bust the seven seals.

And relating to every living thing that still is... well, all prophecy continues on track, without a hitch so far. Since His Majesty departure from public view, all prophecies and judgements are being fulfilled in continuum. His Majesty did not come to do special tricks to save anybody... as I say, He trusts completely in his Iration (why shouldn't he, looks pretty good to me) and the choices of the Righteous are his glory and delight.

Boy... you know these heathen & sheathen... you lot must really have some whack up God figure... cos it's like... your creator guy who you think created the world is sooo dumb, he has to come back and do sorcery to fix it.

Whereas the truth of the matter is that the Almighty granted the creation, the man in HIM image, and freewill & choice was endowed unto us. Those who use it wickedly shall be cut off (due to the very nature of destructive thought) and those who use it righteously shall remain. Simple. Just as there was 5000 years ago, there will be 5000 years time and by that time this age of Aquarius will be a distant memory where Haile Selassie I was manifest to open the gates of destruction upon the wicked, wherein they were cut off...

Rabbling now. But anyway... Selah!

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/17/2007 2:43:13 PM

IM CLAPPIN RIGHT NOW

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 9/17/2007 6:04:36 PM

Yes I !!!!!.........Yaa, that was wonderful!!!!

SELAM

Messenger: knowledgeseeker Sent: 9/17/2007 8:14:42 PM

Yaa Asantewa dat a pure confusion dat you write you must try to get to the point ina more easy way so people (not just rasta but for those who would consider turning to rasta)can understand fully, i neva even bother to read the whole heap a gobly goo dat you did write it is confusing just like your religeon remember it was 1 a you who say dat god creator of the all went to the uk for assitance if your god is powerful & creat such a ting as the all why would god need mans help, after all your god made every ting we see & cant see all gods from other books did what they wanted to do & neva ask man kind to help them do it because they were powerful more powerful that mankind

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/17/2007 9:29:55 PM

MR SEEKER U ASKED A QUESTION AND GOT THE BEST ANSWER LOL U ARE IMPOSSIBLE
IM STILL CLAPPIN YAA

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/18/2007 1:30:36 AM

Forever a knowledge seeker, but never a knowledge riser.

I already wasted I time and others have already wasted their time explaining to those that have eyes but can't see, and ears but can't hear. Many others have come before these recent strife seekers bringing up the same nonsense and I and I have already explained why their nonsense is nonsense. I and I have already answered all the questions these people bring. And I won't repeat again what can be already found, you can look through the forum to find all of I answers to your foolishness.

It is funny that the eyes-can't-see-ears-can't-hear people can't Iverstand what Yaa Asantewa said, but I Iverstood her in perfect clarity.

RasTafarI heights are for those that have eyes that see and ears that hear.

he that is unjust, let him be unjust still
and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still

He that is Righteous, let him be Righteous still
and He that is Holy, let him be Holy still.

The time for them is finished. I and I Forward Iver, backward never.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/18/2007 6:36:45 AM

lol to be a knowledge seeker and being utterly unable to accept knowledge
what a sad state to be in

"i neva even bother to read the whole heap a gobly goo dat you did write"
lol, it is one thing to be ignorant, but to be proud of your ignorance ?

"gods from other books did what they wanted to do " that one really cracks me up lol

Empress Yaa, your words might have been wasted on him, but ini apprecilove it very much.
They will all see Jah light one day, it will either be the warm and glorious light like the morning sun, or it will be the hot and blazing fyah light, earthquake and thunder
Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Blessed Love

Messenger: I Youth Sent: 9/18/2007 11:41:28 AM

Ises Ark I and Yaa babylon gonna fall babylon gon bun cause of the very nature of dem wickedness. Evil cannot stand in a world of Iteousness. the Ible from beginning to end say dat only the iteous shall remain and the wicked shall pass away. each man shall be judged according to his works and only what you do for Jah shall live. the current state of the world and the direction in which it is headed is evident of that.

Bless Up
RastafarI

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/19/2007 11:57:38 AM

Yes Mi Family,

Give thanks for the Love. It's like one time I was staying to "still peeking", it's a joy and an intellectual exercise to spar with these people. It's like... you know in Matrix where the main guy Neo finally realises that he can control what is happening in the Matrix programme and slow things down and catch bullets in his teeth... in FACT, that's what it feels like... like catching bullets with InI teeth! And then flashing a cheesy grin before sending it back full force with simply the strength of our breath. LOL. ROFL. ROFL.

*blup *blup LOL LOL LOL This is some Nanny of the Maroons vibe! Love it.

Yes I. It's a joy for real. Cos they keep getting damaged. Not one of them have come in here and said something sensible... and they think they are side tracking our meds. In fact, let them come, it's more strength because InI can see the devastation and the desperation of the lost in their words, so can rejoice at being found.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I... JAAH... Ras Tafari!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I