Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2183&start_row=61

Is Rastafarians the true nasarites of the Bible?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: knowledgeseeker Sent: 9/16/2007 3:20:33 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/16/2007 3:33:24 PM

greetings knowledgeseeker
For every page of research you bring claiming Sellasie is not the Almighty, I will give ten pages proving that He is the Most High. For every Ethiopian you bring me claiming Sellasie is not the Lord, I will bring you ten that would lay down their lives for HIM without question and a hundred more Ethiopians who would school you and your one Ethiopian on the nation's history.
And not every African in the diaspora is from a lineage of slavery, and even those that are, their lineage goes way way back before they came to the Belly of the Beast.
When you bring facts then we can reason, I will bring facts and we can argue and dis-prove each other as many suns set and rise, but until you communicate in a more respectful tone (regardless of your opinion) rather than these hysterics, there's not much we can talk about. Whatever message you believe you have falls on deaf ears, I wonder who's failing now?

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/16/2007 5:23:26 PM

THE GUY
U ARE SPEAKIN OF IN 3RD PERSON ,
LIKE U
WAS NOT RESEARCHIN OR REASONIN TO GAIN KNOLEGDE BUT TO TRY TO PROVE WRONG OTHERS FAITH WHY ? I DONT KNOW ONLY SATAN DESTROYS DIVIDES AND SUBTRACTS
JAH ADD AND MULTIPLY
WHY DONT THE I DEM
GO TO A TEEN BIBLE STUDY FORUM
FOR AN AMERICAN CHURCH
U LL HAVE BETTER LUCK THERE
WHAT IS THE I DEM REALLY DOIN HERE ?
TRYIN TO RECRUIT FOR SADDAT X OR SOME ONE IYAH TOLA???LOL

WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE
IF I WAS AGAINST ISLAM
I WOULDNT WASTE I TIME TRYIN TO TELL THEM ON THEIR SITE

THAT MUHAMMED IS FULL OF RUBBISH
'AND THEIR GOD ISNT GOD
REALLY CAN U WIN THIS ONE?
KNOLEGDE SEEKIN ASSRULAH AKA
SATAN PLEASE STOP

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/17/2007 3:15:24 AM

Blessed love
This is a picture of hebrew musicians. How about your Babylon facts ansarullah?

Holy Immanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I
Nazarenes are the ancient mystics ,the way of InI!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/17/2007 7:25:27 AM

Well, Blessed Love Fari Family...

So, we're here again. *shaking head.

I'm not surprised my brother, Ras KebreAb has not even added any statements round here... because he has been saying for long time, even before I came on this site that THIS is what unuhs get for the compromising business. THIS is what unuh get for welcoming these kind of "knowledge seekers". Unuh lot believe that you're on some evangelistic mission, so when blatant heathen & sheathen come on this site you lot have welcomed their blasphemous ways. But when they turn the same blasphemy culture on the King HIMself, then you lot wanna get vex. Don't get vex... compromise with them, isn't that what the I them love to do.

All of the I them that have thought that it is possible to live up in REALity while still blurring the lines with the illusion world, THIS is what the I them are gonna get. So when the I them see InI blaze a fiyah straight through, the I them say I talk people down... no, I RUN them away from afar... cos InI can see them coming.

There you go. You have seen the venom. THIS is what is left in Babylon for RasTafari. There is NO COMPROMISE in their ways, neither will there be in mine. InI have to itect our livity. It is REAL salvation livity. SALVATION is the operative word here, friends.

In these wicked times when people will need to brandish machetes around their own pots, the worst possibilities of the human character will be exposed. The violent and murderous attitude of the Nazi's, or Djanjaweed, or whoever shall be multiplied and cast unto the multitudes. If the I them know RasTafari and heed RasTafari, then the I will see the need to cut all bonds and SEEK SALVATION. Any compromise will result in failure.

InI God is real God, who needs no "magical powers" because HIM knows the strength of HIM own creation. The Irator knows not destruction, HIM can only create. But the very power granted with love to the creation has been abused by the wicked man. He has been lead astray and wishes to lead others. His own distraction shall lead him to destruction because he has cut himself from the life line... who is Haile Selassie I JAH Ras Tafari! Loving Father of Iration revealed HIMself as prophecy & history shows in order that those who have EARS may hear! And those who have EYES may see! Each of InI are only rasponsible for I own choices. RasTafari came to point the way home for those who are destined to reach.

This is REAL livity and REAL trod. The blessings are real, as is the destruction and the judgement of the X world. RasTafari is not a political choice, nor a lifestyle choice... it is a blueprint for salvation in a world where all things are fading away.

If nuff of unuhs want to play with that in your lives, then just like that the judgement will reach you. Judgement means things of the real world... illness, misery, breakdown, dysfunction... all the real things that bring real wailing, moaning and despair. These people come on to argue about magic tricks, that is nothing to engage with.

Do not connect with ANYTHING that is implicated in the fall of Babylon, or else you shall fall with it.

THIS IS NOT AN OPINION. THIS IS A SOUND PIECE OF ADVICE.

Do NOT compromise on issues of morality. Only adherence to the true & natural laws of the Most High Emperor Selassie I & Honourable Empress Menen I Selassie I can keep InI in these times. All other sources of strength and righteousness are unstable and illusionary in these times. All things are fading but the Anciency of the Throne shall stand.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I... JAH... Ras Tafari!!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/17/2007 7:25:30 AM

p.s. If you know you don't compromise, don't bother get vex. I'm talking to the same ones as usual.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/17/2007 8:52:45 AM

Blessed Love

I missed thy Word Sound, I Empress

You couldnt gather all the chaff in the world and get one kernel of wheat, so let the ungodly be as the chaff that the wind driveth away

Why see the weeds among the flowers in your own garden and try to nurture them? Mind you get tangled when Jah come to weed them out,for InI Father shall cut them off and blot out their memory foriver

Holy I Selassie I Jah RASTAFARI

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/17/2007 9:40:57 AM

Blessed love.
Yes I. Both right, why norture the bad seed. InI think it's because I can show them the true way, but if them nah listen and go astray, well salvation is a personal bussiness of every I. No man can save no man.
Jah gives I knowledge and Itection. What does Babylon offer?
Holy Immanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: knowledgeseeker Sent: 9/17/2007 11:03:13 AM

so are you all telling me selassie created the earth all planets in our solar system & all other universe stars, moon, sun, every living ting in the sea & on land plants, trees, animals, dinosaurs, ETC every living ting that was & every living that still is

THE WHOLE UNIVERSE THE ALL THAT DWELL WITHIN

if yes to all above what was his purpose of being here on earth because the planets man kind is still living in sin & destruction & no religeon has done a thing to stop mans evil doings on this earth it is plian to see the wicked rule the earth by the destruction we see happening time & time again

SO AGAIN WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR GOD WHO CAME TO EARTH what did he do EHTIOPIA A FIGHT WAR AS WE SPEAK IS SELASSI GOING TO COME BACK AGAIN

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/17/2007 11:15:49 AM

Be gone......Babylon.......Waste not anymore time of InI as well as the I's. just be gone and cause not any more strife. Fiyah. Selassie I LIVE!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I