Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2183&start_row=1

Is Rastafarians the true nasarites of the Bible?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/13/2007 12:14:15 PM

I have been told that rastafarians are the true nasarites is it true someone?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/13/2007 12:16:03 PM

InI are Nazirine... according to I vow. The Bible bit could stay or go.

I wonder how many "RasTa" actually made a covenant with the Most High according to the irits of the vow of the Nazirine?

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/13/2007 12:59:03 PM

Numbers 6
1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD:

3He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried.

4All the days of his separation shall he eat nothing that is made of the vine tree, from the kernels even to the husk.

5All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto the LORD, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow.

6All the days that he separateth himself unto the LORD he shall come at no dead body.

7He shall not make himself unclean for his father, or for his mother, for his brother, or for his sister, when they die: because the consecration of his God is upon his head.

8All the days of his separation he is holy unto the LORD.

9And if any man die very suddenly by him, and he hath defiled the head of his consecration; then he shall shave his head in the day of his cleansing, on the seventh day shall he shave it.

10And on the eighth day he shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons, to the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation:

11And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering, and make an atonement for him, for that he sinned by the dead, and shall hallow his head that same day.

12And he shall consecrate unto the LORD the days of his separation, and shall bring a lamb of the first year for a trespass offering: but the days that were before shall be lost, because his separation was defiled.

13And this is the law of the Nazarite,...............
INI HAVE TO LOOK IN OUR SEVLVE S FOR THIS CAUSE EVERY MAN SIT ON HIS OWN BOTTOM A VOW IS A VERY PERSONAL COMITTMENT
YES RASTA IS SUPPOSE TO BE SEPERATED UNTO THE LORD
BUT IS INI TRULLY SEPERATED IN THIS LAW
IS TOTALLY DEPENDIN ON THE INDIVIDUAL
ONLY MAN KNOWS WHAT HE DOES U SEE HIS FACE U DONT SEE HIS HEART

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/13/2007 1:17:18 PM

Greetings in the Name of the Most High JAH RasTafarI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I

Yes I. The Vow that InI speak of is wat separates them dreads paradin inna streets from InI. InI take this Vow as an Iteous Livity. We nah just wear the dreadlock. The Dreads Becaome a part of We, Fruit of InI Livity. Iwah. InI ARE THE Nazarites of this World. Just as Yeshua Christos Haile Selassie I, Samson, Some of We are ready to take this Vow.

The Vow of the Nazarite is I Roots. For Iman it is completley necessary. Its just as significant as the Bless-ed Ten Affirmations Jah provide(ten commandments).

But as Yaa Asantewa Wisely say, not all who Chant HM name nah kno a thing of This Iritual Vow Between InI and the Most High. Wolves in Sheeps clothing so-to-speak. its Deez "rasta" that gon burn for takin Jah Name and Jah Livity in vain.

Just as ROOK FARI SELAH say also:

INI HAVE TO LOOK IN OUR SEVLVE S FOR THIS CAUSE EVERY MAN SIT ON HIS OWN BOTTOM A VOW IS A VERY PERSONAL COMITTMENT
YES RASTA IS SUPPOSE TO BE SEPERATED UNTO THE LORD
BUT IS INI TRULLY SEPERATED IN THIS LAW
IS TOTALLY DEPENDIN ON THE INDIVIDUAL
ONLY MAN KNOWS WHAT HE DOES U SEE HIS FACE U DONT SEE HIS HEART

Bless Ones and Ones. Emperor HAILE I SELASSIE I RASTAFARI IVER LIVIN JAH!!!

Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/13/2007 3:33:29 PM

Raahubaat 'Greetins' Yaa Asantewa

Did u have witnesses when you took a vow ans were they priests?

Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/13/2007 3:40:20 PM

Raahubaat ROOK FARI SELAH

Iv jus researched into it.

. . . A Nazarite is someone who belongs to a sect of Jews who separated themselves from the norm and set up what would be known today as a cult. As found in Numbers 6:2, where people are told to separate and take a vow. The Hebrew word being used is “Nazar” and means “to take a pledge, make a covenant.” This is joining an existing group much like one would join the masonic order or a fraternity.

A Nazarene is a person who is native of Nazareth. Nazareth is in the southern tip of Lebanon, the present day name of Nazareth is En-naasirah (Al-Nasira).

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/13/2007 6:41:57 PM

WHAT THEY DID WAS THE SAME THING INI
DID SEPERATE SHEEP AND WOLVES AND U DONT HAVE TO BE BORN A NAZARITE
U CAN BE
BUT U CAN TAKE THAT VOW AND END THAT VOW SO PLEASE STOP ALWAYS RESEARCHIN ON THE NET AND 5 MINUTES LATER TELLIN I
WAT U FOUND THIS ISNT SHOW AND TELL
OH YES WHY DO U ASK QUESTIONS TAT U ALREADY ANSWERED IN YOUR HEART
U JUST WANT TO ARGUE
AND JUST PIK AT PEOPLE
TO START NEGATIVE VYBES
U ARENT SAVIN ANY ONE
U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT U BELIEVE
SOWHY ARE U TRYIN TO STIR PEOPLE U P WHO ARE HAPPY TO KNOW THE TRUTH
THAT IS SATAN
IN U
MAN OF RIGHT IS GOD IN FLESH
MAN OF MISCHEIF AND DECIET AND UN HAPPY NESS AND INSTIGATERS OF CONFUSION
IS SATAN ALONG WITH X WORLD BABYLON
I TRAMPLE DEM DAILY
AS THEU ARE INI FOOT STOOL IN THIS TIME I TOLD U BEFORE
U ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE
TALKIN TO THE RIGHT PERSON

THATS LIKE ME GOIN ON A MUSLIM FORUM AND TELLIN TRUE FOLLOWERS
THEY ARE WROMG
I WOULDNT DO THAT TRU HIS MAJESTY SPOKE AGAINST THAT
AND THATS NONE OF MY BUISNES HOW OTHERS DEAL WITH THE FATHER
BUT ALSO THEY WOULDNT LISTEN ANY WAYS
ITS FUNDEMENTAL THINKIN

I HAVE MY LIFE AND MY HEART SIT ON MY OWN BOTTOM SEEN
STOP THE FOOLISHNESS

Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/14/2007 4:51:51 AM

so you telling me dat you jus follow tings blindly then, without researching anyting?

so does that mean you jus believe in rastafari without studying it to see if it mek sense or not, boooooooy

the bible you follow sa test theose spirits to see if its the spirit of god or the spirit of the devil.

you dont like to be tested i guess,

i bet you, you and you other bredrins in this message board bun fire pan me know bcause thats wat devils do, burn fire in hell

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/14/2007 7:09:31 AM

I BEEN STUDYIN 14 YEARS YUTE
IT SEEM THE I IS UP SET THAT IM CONFIDENT AND SECURE IN MY FAITH
IM DUN TRYIN THIS SPIRT
I WAS DONE IN HIGHSCHOOL
IM EVER LIVIN EVER FAITH FUL EVER SURE
SEEN

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/14/2007 7:11:12 AM

ILL TALK TO U WHEN I GET BACK FROM WORK

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI