Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2179&start_row=1

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/12/2007 12:54:30 PM

HERE IS SOME FOOD FOR THE I DEM
EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
IS IN THE BEGINING IS NOW AND EVER SHALL BE
WORLD WITH OUT END

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
~Isaiah 2:2

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name will be called Wonderful, Councellor, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.
~Isaiah 9:6

And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.
~Isaiah 16:5

Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.
~Isaiah 33:17

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous branch,and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice on the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
~Jeremiah23:5-6

Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne.
~Acts 2:30

His foundation is in the holy mountains. The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God.Selah. I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them than know me: behold the Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
~Psalm 87:1-5

SEEN
INI MOST KNOW
BELIEF LEAVES ROOM FOR DOUBT
THANKS AND PRAISE FOR LIFE
TO THE LIFE GIVER IN FLESH AND SPIRIT
ONE WHO IS EVERY WHERE EVERY TIME WHO LIVES
AND REIGN IN THE HEART OF ALL FLESH
AS MY LORD SAY IF U "LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR LET IT BE KNOWN"
COME HITHER
ISRAELITE
COME HITHER
HOLY IMMANUELI SELASSIE I JAAAAH RAAAAASTAFARI

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/12/2007 7:17:18 PM

yes I, this is powerful, I love Micah 4 too.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I