Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2171&start_row=1

HOUSE OF BOBO MESSAGE

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 6:52:20 PM

FREEDOM, REDEMPTION AND INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION

Come to the Saviour, make no delay; Here in His Word He has shown us the way; Here in our midst, He's

standing to-day, Tenderly saying, 'Come!'. Joyful, Joyful, will the meeting be when from sin our Hearts are

Pure and Free and We shall gather Saviour with thee in Our Eternal Home, Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah

RastafarI.

Come One! Come All! To this Grand Celebration call of the Reincarnation of Our Divine Majesty of

Ethiopia, Emperor Haile Selassie I., King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah

, King Selassie I, Jah RastafarI.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and

his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God. The Everliving Father, the Prince of

Peace. (Isaiah 9:6). This Prophecy was fulfilled on the 23rd of July 1892 (16th of Hamle, 1884) when His

Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I was born. He was born, TafarI Makonen, son of Ras

Makonen and Queen Wayzaron. He was the only child of eleven children born to the couple, to survive to be

an adult. Before his birth, there was a great famine on the land. No rain had fallen for about seven years! On

the night of the King's birth, there were great signs on the Earth. There was Lightening and Thunder and Rain

fell upon the land so that it terrified the horses of the soldiers who waited with their commanding officer

outside for news of the Birth. What a Mighty God we serve, King Selassie I, JAH RASTAFARI

I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia and Tyre, with Ethiopia;

this man was born there. And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her and the Highest

Himself shall establish her. The LORD shall count when he writeth up the people, that this man was born

there.Selah, Selassie I Jah RastafarI.

Come and share with us in the glory of FarI, at 10 Miles, Lion Bay, St, Andrew, Egypt/Jamaica, at our

Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress, Headquarters, where we will be celebrating the 114th Born Day

of His Imperial Majesty. Come in your ones; come in your twos. Come in you tens! Come in your

thousands to celebrate with us at BoBo camp! You will be royally entertained by Daniel No 1 Band, the

Number One Band in the Land. Come and partake of singing and chanting with seven Royal Priests upon the

altar of Melchizedec. Singing Hymns and Choruses and Chanting Psalms. Bring your Hymnbooks and

Bible with a clean and a Pure Heart. No weapons! No drugs! No boisterous behaviour! We must all come to

One Unity, One Voice, One Heart and Rally with the God of Love. Make a Joyful noise unto the Lord all ye

People. We are inviting all Black Royal Sons and Daughters Four Wings of Earth to come and share with us

in such a Gigantic Celebration! Seven nights of Nyahbinghi Drum Sounds in the Joyfulness of Praise to Our

Everliving Father and in Manifestation of the Love of King Emmanuel, the only authorised Ambassador of

the King down here in Egypt/Jamaica. This man stand to Redeem 144,000 Elected Saints and Children

number more than the sand of the seashore out of the hands of babylon. He comes with the Salvation Order

to cleanse Black People to go forward to Ethiopia with Hymnbook and Bible Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I,

Jah RastafarI.

In 1966, when Our Divine Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I visited Jamaica, He placed his hand in King

Emmanuel's hand and sai that all slave children should be handed over to this man and he will lead them

home. He also said that the same people he leave in Ethiopia is the same people he came down here and see.

We are Ethiopian Sons and Daughters from Creation Birth. He also leave Documents of Repatriation with the

Jamaica Government. Hon. Donald Sangster was the prime minister at that time, and, Sir Clifford Campbell

was the governor general. Hugh Shearer was the Ambassador to the United Nations and Hector Wynter was

the editor for the Gleaner Company.

From that time until now, the Most Right Honourable King Emmanuel Charles Edwards has been trying to

gather Black People Four Wings of Earth with the Hymnbook and Bible way. We in Ethiopia have one of

the oldest versions of the Bible, but however old the version maybe, in whatever language it may be written,

the words remain one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of Empire and all conception of race . It is

eternal.

No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Phillip baptised the Ethiopian

Official. He is the first Ethiopian, on record, to have followed Christ, and from that day onwards, the Word

of God has continued to grow in the Hearts of Ethiopians. And I might say for myself that, from early

childhood, I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for itincreased with the passage of time. All

through my toubles I have found it a source of infinite comfort. 'Come unto me , all ye that arte weary and I

shall give you rest '. Who can resist an invitation so full of compassion? I an I the Creational Rasses, the

Ethiopian Gods and Goddesses, the Black House of Israel, Children of The Most High God, Holy Emmanuel

I, Selassie I, Jah RastafarI; Father of Creation, who live in Truth and Light, seeing the Living Black God for

God is Man. When you see one you see God. We have not refused to see ourselves or to acknowledge our

being even before such great empires. We Ethiopians refer to the Bible, the greatest and oldest History book

for such divine knowledge and inspiration in regards to our Heritage. These are the words spoken by Our

Divine Majesty of Ethiopia, Emperor Haile Selassie I, The First. Now it pleases me to ask a question. If

God is a Spirit, why do the presses print daily a white image on calendars and other spiritual literature and

tell the world that it is the image of god? Is it to deliberately mislead us to see God as white? God is a Black

Man and not a spirit as they want us to believe.(Jeremiah 8v21).

So Come and Celebrate with us and Praise Our God and King , King Selassie I, Jah RastafarI. Close with

seven words of Love. God is Love let us all Love. (Isaiah 43, Joel 3, Micah 4)

The Royal Committee of

King Emmanuel Charles Edwards

The Black Christ in Flesh and Blood

I.N.R.I.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI!!!

13th of July 2006-2007

FREEDOM, REDEMPTION AND INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION

Come to the Saviour, make no delay; Here in His Word He has shown us the way; Here in our midst, He's

standing to-day, Tenderly saying, 'Come!'. Joyful, Joyful, will the meeting be when from sin our Hearts are

Pure and Free and We shall gather Saviour with thee in Our Eternal Home, Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah

RastafarI.

Come One! Come All! To this Grand Celebration call of the Reincarnation of Our Divine Majesty of

Ethiopia, Emperor Haile Selassie I., King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah

, King Selassie I, Jah RastafarI.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and

his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God. The Everliving Father, the Prince of

Peace. (Isaiah 9:6). This Prophecy was fulfilled on the 23rd of July 1892 (16th of Hamle, 1884) when His

Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I was born. He was born, TafarI Makonen, son of Ras

Makonen and Queen Wayzaron. He was the only child of eleven children born to the couple, to survive to be

an adult. Before his birth, there was a great famine on the land. No rain had fallen for about seven years! On

the night of the King's birth, there were great signs on the Earth. There was Lightening and Thunder and Rain

fell upon the land so that it terrified the horses of the soldiers who waited with their commanding officer

outside for news of the Birth. What a Mighty God we serve, King Selassie I, JAH RASTAFARI

I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia and Tyre, with Ethiopia;

this man was born there. And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her and the Highest

Himself shall establish her. The LORD shall count when he writeth up the people, that this man was born

there.Selah, Selassie I Jah RastafarI.

Come and share with us in the glory of FarI, at 10 Miles, Lion Bay, St, Andrew, Egypt/Jamaica, at our

Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress, Headquarters, where we will be celebrating the 114th Born Day

of His Imperial Majesty. Come in your ones; come in your twos. Come in you tens! Come in your

thousands to celebrate with us at BoBo camp! You will be royally entertained by Daniel No 1 Band, the

Number One Band in the Land. Come and partake of singing and chanting with seven Royal Priests upon the

altar of Melchizedec. Singing Hymns and Choruses and Chanting Psalms. Bring your Hymnbooks and

Bible with a clean and a Pure Heart. No weapons! No drugs! No boisterous behaviour! We must all come to

One Unity, One Voice, One Heart and Rally with the God of Love. Make a Joyful noise unto the Lord all ye

People. We are inviting all Black Royal Sons and Daughters Four Wings of Earth to come and share with us

in such a Gigantic Celebration! Seven nights of Nyahbinghi Drum Sounds in the Joyfulness of Praise to Our

Everliving Father and in Manifestation of the Love of King Emmanuel, the only authorised Ambassador of

the King down here in Egypt/Jamaica. This man stand to Redeem 144,000 Elected Saints and Children

number more than the sand of the seashore out of the hands of babylon. He comes with the Salvation Order

to cleanse Black People to go forward to Ethiopia with Hymnbook and Bible Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I,

Jah RastafarI.

In 1966, when Our Divine Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I visited Jamaica, He placed his hand in King

Emmanuel's hand and sai that all slave children should be handed over to this man and he will lead them

home. He also said that the same people he leave in Ethiopia is the same people he came down here and see.

We are Ethiopian Sons and Daughters from Creation Birth. He also leave Documents of Repatriation with the

Jamaica Government. Hon. Donald Sangster was the prime minister at that time, and, Sir Clifford Campbell

was the governor general. Hugh Shearer was the Ambassador to the United Nations and Hector Wynter was

the editor for the Gleaner Company.

From that time until now, the Most Right Honourable King Emmanuel Charles Edwards has been trying to

gather Black People Four Wings of Earth with the Hymnbook and Bible way. We in Ethiopia have one of

the oldest versions of the Bible, but however old the version maybe, in whatever language it may be written,

the words remain one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of Empire and all conception of race . It is

eternal.

No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Phillip baptised the Ethiopian

Official. He is the first Ethiopian, on record, to have followed Christ, and from that day onwards, the Word

of God has continued to grow in the Hearts of Ethiopians. And I might say for myself that, from early

childhood, I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for itincreased with the passage of time. All

through my toubles I have found it a source of infinite comfort. 'Come unto me , all ye that arte weary and I

shall give you rest '. Who can resist an invitation so full of compassion? I an I the Creational Rasses, the

Ethiopian Gods and Goddesses, the Black House of Israel, Children of The Most High God, Holy Emmanuel

I, Selassie I, Jah RastafarI; Father of Creation, who live in Truth and Light, seeing the Living Black God for

God is Man. When you see one you see God. We have not refused to see ourselves or to acknowledge our

being even before such great empires. We Ethiopians refer to the Bible, the greatest and oldest History book

for such divine knowledge and inspiration in regards to our Heritage. These are the words spoken by Our

Divine Majesty of Ethiopia, Emperor Haile Selassie I, The First. Now it pleases me to ask a question. If

God is a Spirit, why do the presses print daily a white image on calendars and other spiritual literature and

tell the world that it is the image of god? Is it to deliberately mislead us to see God as white? God is a Black

Man and not a spirit as they want us to believe.(Jeremiah 8v21).

So Come and Celebrate with us and Praise Our God and King , King Selassie I, Jah RastafarI. Close with

seven words of Love. God is Love let us all Love. (Isaiah 43, Joel 3, Micah 4)

The Royal Committee of

King Emmanuel Charles Edwards

The Black Christ in Flesh and Blood

I.N.R.I.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI!!!

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I