Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2170&start_row=1

Melkam Adis Amet

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/10/2007 1:35:08 PM

Blessed New Year as we prepare to ilabrate Ithiopian Millenium. Praise JAH for itinual life, Zion Way Always.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/10/2007 2:42:07 PM

Igziabeher Yemesgen.

Selassie I the First Janhoi Rastafari

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 5:23:37 PM

YES I
MADHANE ALAM
THE REAL 2000
PROPHECY A REVEAL

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/11/2007 5:39:36 AM

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/11/2007 6:05:52 AM

Give Thanks for that Most Iritual Chanting, He is I n I guide in this life and for all time.
JAH Is

Psalm of the Day: Psalm 100
[1] Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
[2] Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
[3] Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
[4] Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
[5] For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/11/2007 8:35:45 AM

Blessed Love Royal Family & House of King David

I would like to share a sincere reverence with the I. ALL who know the I in the I, and in I.

It is a controversial time in our World right now. This website is only a sampler test, and we give thanks for the wisemind we share and collect here, where InI are scattered abroad as per prophecy & history.

I overstand that much of my expressions and/or attitude over my rems, many may disagree with... or whatever, just as I may not agree with some others... I would like to say for those who are able to hear me, that this Heart of One is a livicated daughter of Zion. With every breath in my body and loc on my head. Regardless of the "reasonings", I would never dream of formalising an idea or judgement of any of the I true characters in your real lives, nor think of intruding on the I relationship with the Most High Jah Ras Tafari. When I could never place breath into your lungs, how could I possibly? Ras Tafari judges the hearts of all people, and I do trust HIM judgement completely.

I have an absolute and unshakable faith in the plan of His Majesty, and each day passes I see the prophecy materialise before I eyes, so I know the plan is in action and in Hand. All of the prophets & priests scattered abroad are in hand and working in the journey toward Zion. All these journies are ordained and I give thanks for the children of Ras Tafari because one or two people could never do it. InI are the free nation.

So, let we chant a heartical reverence, InI Free Nation.

My priyer is for increase in our inner Immunications, that InI hear the voice of HIM (HIMtuition) clear at all times, that InI are directed and guided to the safety of JAH Kingdom by the trust within. I pray for the increase in our irits, our wisemind, our Inity, our strength and creativity in doing HIM works. I give thanks & praises for the itinual keeping of the Covenant by the Most High King Selassie I JAH RasTafari... that InI have found rest and solace in the truth of the heavens & the Earth. I give thanks for the Honourable King Emmanuel Charles Edward for showing I the way to salvation livity. Give thanks King Emmanuel for the Iducation and preparation to know I Incient Self and manifest to add to the fulfillment of thee I prophecy and the fulfillment of man in the works of Iration. Give Royal thanks & praise to Nyabinghi groundation in order that the generations may live up in Itection. Give thanks Prophet Marcus I, the whirlwind from the beginning of the age. Give thanks Ethiopian family... ah fi we time this!! :)

Yes Imperial Family, on this entrance of InI appointed millenium I want the I them to know that all my strength and irits channels into my reverence for the Hearts of RasTafari to be kept, saved & redeemed.

Holy King Emmanuel... the 7th Adoniai God... JAH!!!

Ras Tafari.

Blessed Love.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/11/2007 9:28:27 AM

Blessed Be the Name of the Most I God JAH Rastafari, Blessed Be thy Children oh Jah, them that are called by thy Name and Live by thy Word
Glory be to Jah Word
Glory be to Jah Sound
Glory Be to Jah Power

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD JAH RASTAFARI commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 9/11/2007 10:44:44 AM

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE MOST I JAH HOLY EMANUELI SELASSIEI RASTAFARI BLESSED LOVE BREDREN SISTREN GIVE THANKS ON THIS DAY HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL. WELL IM AM SO BLESSED THAT I AM ABLE TO REASON WITH MY FAMILY AND I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING I ON THIS SITE AS I TROD ON TO ZION I PRAY THAT JAH LEAD ME HOME TO BE WITH MY REAL FAMILY. ONE LOVE TO ALL OF YOU AND IF ANY ONE WOULD WANT TO CHAT MY YAHOO ID IS RASBENJI26@YAHOO.COM ONCE AGAIN ONE LOVE JAH BLESS ITINUALLY .

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/11/2007 3:22:30 PM

empresscrystal is the i going to ethiopia or egypt/jamaica?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/14/2007 12:21:32 AM

Jah RasTafarI Liveth and Reigneth ForIvermore.

Ras KebreAB,

Did you know that the video you showed is from the Nyahbinghi house in Toronto? The Nyahbinghi.ca link near the top of the homepage of this site links to their website. I have been trodding with that house since 1995 when I first came to Toronto. The chant was filmed at the Lawrence Heights Community Centre, the location mentioned on the Nyahbinghi website.

I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Even with the play button covering his face, before I pressed play I thought to Iself, "that is not Ras Iville there is it" and when I pressed play, Jah know it was him.

It was blessed for I to see. It reminds I that I need to make an effort to trod there more often, in more recent years, I only attend once in a while.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I