Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2169&start_row=1

Apology to Rook Fari Selah

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/10/2007 1:10:39 PM

Greetings
First of all I must say that I didn't intend to upset Rook Fari Selah by what I said. My humble apologies go to Rook Fari Selah - I comment was in no way a judgement on your parenting. I stepped on a very sensitive area and I comment was made without due regard. If I have hurt the I am sorry. What I had meant to say was that I was surprised a child would pick up on something considered wicked in society because for I, a child is innocent and should be protected so in order to foster an awareness of the truth. I was in no way denying him a right to his view as Empress Yaa said, but I was questioning how this view was informed. But I won't go into this any further because I might unknowingly continue to offend Brothers and Sisters here and in particular the Father of this child.
Upon reflection in consideration of your point of view I overstepped my bounds by telling you what a child must or must not learn when I said "Regardless of the I's position...". It was not said in malice or as fire upon you, no that was never I meditation, but I was speaking in the Spirit of Love and Goodness and in concern of the impact that the AIDS pandemic has had on Black, Asian, Hispanic communities as said in the article. Its something I feel is extremely important for all youths and people to be educated of, but I was not "lambasting" the Aya or the youth. We differ on our views of sexuality and I RASPONSE was in that light, but not mindful of what impact it might have on the I regarding the child and parenting. Forgiveness please Aya, JAH Bless. And my humble apologies to those others who might also have felt offended by I comment regarding this particular matter.
Heart of Love, Sellasie I Bless.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/10/2007 2:54:52 PM

Ten, give thanx for ur humility, heart of love!!! I think too sometimes it is so difficult to express thoughts online, this can be challenging at times..love love

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 3:24:28 PM

YES I,
BLESSED LOVE
THANK U FOR CONCIOUS NESS AND TRUE HUMILITY
APOLOGY HUMBLY EXCEPTED
HAILE BLESSED

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/10/2007 7:50:41 PM

Praises for accepting I apology Aya. And give thanks for showing I that I was wrong in I approach to the I. Blessed Love. Ises, Let Him be praised.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 7:54:51 PM

GIVE THANKS SISTA
LOVE

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I