Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2165&start_row=51

run to BABYLON for safety

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/10/2007 9:16:44 PM

Jah! What a discussion I'm glad he's gone, man just wants to disturb I n I peace.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 9:19:42 PM

NOTICE HE NEVER TOUCHED THE POSTS ABOUT JESUS AND SELASSIE I
OR KING IMMANUEL

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/10/2007 9:22:52 PM

Because him nuh know nothing, just wanted to cause trouble and not really reason on anything at all but just say bad things about Sellasie I. But I n I are stronger than that, you can't break Rasta.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 9:35:42 PM

YES I DEM
CANT GET I OUT WID DEM DEVIL PHILOSOPHY

Messenger: knowledgeseeker Sent: 9/10/2007 9:46:40 PM

you see i man find it funny when i see people of different religions asked questions about dem beliefs if a person is strong & confident in what they believe why would they get aggressive when asked awkward questions ?

every 1 tink fi dem religion is the right 1 nuff a read from d same book which has been translated by king james OF ENGLAND but yet still deh is so much different religions which is the right 1 how do we know which is d right 1 because every 1 a claim dat fi dem own is right

i man nuh accept d translation of nuh holy book from any an any 1 because dem might a deliberately put ting in fi mislead i'n'i if you want to accept translations from a people other than your own ancestors go ahead

also another thing dat has bothered me is why the native ethiopians themselves dont look upon Selassie as the rastaman does remember it was the jamaicans who 1st started the ting bout selassie dont any of you think its possible the reason for that is because we were descendants of slaves & dont really know our own historical lineage & needed sumting to hold on to & because marcus garvey said look to africa (NUBIA) for a king the rasta took it in d wrong way due to lack of knowledge of self because we were ina foreign land cut off from our home land NUBIA (africa) , did garvey see selassie as god almighty ?

IF WE DONT ASK QUESTIONS WE GET NO ANSWERS SO WHY DO RELIGIONS GET OFFENDED WHEN PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT DEM BELIEVE AFTER ALL IT WAS THE MOST HIGH WHO GAVE US THE POWER TO ASK QUESTION
i hope no 1 ago try tell me is satan do dat because then you would be saying that satan is just as powerful as the most high & according to the bible god created satan & cast him out of heaven although god is suppose to be in the heart & mind of all man kind (well him should a foresee what satan was ago do) so send satan down to earth as a serpent would only cause confusion on earth if you dont understand what i am saying us this as an example

if you pour gasoline petrol in your house you know what will happen if you go inside & light up a flame so god of the bible must have known what was going to happen when he cast satan down to earth

the only reason that religion get vexed is they are afraid of been shown that what they BELIEVE dont make much logical or common sense
why would the creator give us a book that would make so many people read it & have different gods after him done seh fi nuh worship false idol yet still so much different god come outta d same bible

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 9/10/2007 10:03:00 PM

Haile I
Selassie I

this sis is late on this one, it developed so quickly....

did he actually type this?

"God is a part of man’s intellect as an assurance that he is superior to other animals; [it is] a way of feeding his insecurities, such as having pets"

what kind of fuckery is this?

who are these wolves come sniffing at the gates?

it is the eve here in the united snakes, of the Ithiopian Millineum...powers and principalities coming outta the woodwork tryin to susu things up with ray ray and confusion...because PROPHECY is being revealed.......

FIYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hotta hotta FIYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and FLAMES on the infiltrators on this most bless-ed of eves.

SELASSIE I burn out all iniquities seen.....
keep the fires BLAZING BLAZING HOT HOT HOT

bless

Messenger: knowledgeseeker Sent: 9/10/2007 10:27:34 PM

as i said people get vex how is it that the rasta sistren is swearing using such words aso you ago approach d yout dem wen dem ask questions bout wat you a try teach dem as i said which religion is the right 1
Christianity, muslim, catholic, rastafari, hinduism ETC

WHICH 1

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 9/10/2007 10:41:10 PM

Zion Clashes with Bobylon,So I getting Out of the midst of Bobylon.I trodding to Zion for Safety.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/11/2007 7:44:49 AM

Yes Selassie I Son... I'm coming wit'ya! Outta here maaan.

Yu see what I've been saying from TIME I got on here. And people ask me why I cuss them out and back them up... do I have hate in my heart? No such thing. These people are hateful and they love the destruction. We come to chant down Rome. So, the Romans must vex.

That's why they turn around and use lyrics like... "we have to solve these problems... blah blah... what about teaching the youths?"

FALSE WITNESSES!! That's poliTRICKS. They see InI coming... Honourable Ras Kebre Ab did chant the verse... "as wax melteth before the flame, so the wicked melt in the presence of Haile Selassie I". So, InI cannot too blame them, because the more that we chant the uncompromising Salvation wordsound (NO COMPROMISE), the quicker they see their fall.

You will notice that when these Philistines come in here they go on about working to "deal with" or "solve" the current situation. But InI know that these old bricks cannot use to build New Jerusalem. So, wha' we say...? Blaze and burn them down!!! Burn the fiyah let it purge I. We KNOW Iration... in fact we KNOW THE Irator, so InI KNOW & TRUST in the iternal fiyah of this here REAL Creation. It is a REAL sky. REAL seas. Real Mountains. Real Earthquakes, lightening & thunder. The might of Iration shall be the architect of New Jerusalem. So, THAT InI defend... the foundation leader, the 7 of Man, the Might of Iration. The MIGHT of the Holy Trinity:

HIM Emperor Haile I Selassie I... up in Addis Ababa, the silver city, forged by HIM intention for free & redeemed Africa. Yes Emperor Selassie I... Happy New Illenium. Give thanks for the awakening. Holy EMMANUEL I Selassie I.

Give thanks to be included and honoured to sight the revelations of the wicked man, that InI are FREE from illusion and bondage.

These are Iritical times Ras Tafari Family.

I've said it before, it's not for InI to look for ways to compromise with, nor keep counsel with the wicked. Use their statements to overstand their footsteps... and walk NOT in those ways.

InI defend Righteousness: as JAH was in the beginning and so shall it forIver be... JAH world without end.

Give thanks & praise to be present in this flesh... bringing forth and representing InI lineage in these times of judgement & redemption... being on the side of R, InI live foriver.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I... JAAAAH... Ras TafarI!

Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/11/2007 2:10:21 PM

I guess that the attack is on me Ansarullah because mi nar seh ting which u want to lisen to u go on di attack.

Respect to u if you want to deal with RASTa-fari, and if it benefit u then thats all good but dont deny a person the right move farward because the only definite this in existance is change, any i repeat any thing that dont move farward and dont change like the times is dead.

Black african ethiopa cushite people should be waking up and take responcability for there destiny.

know if u want me to follow a religion or a book written by a caucasians european King James den dat nar go work for mi seeen.

Why do people follow a book author like king james i dont know

research into dis and si if a lie mi de tell.

King James
James came into the world at a time when witchcraft was very widely practiced all over Europe and Great Britain. Therefore, among his studious undertakings, witchcraft became one of great interest.
He had many enemies who wished him dead and some employed witchcraft as a means to accomplish this end. Nevertheless, the young king continued to survive.

Serial Killer
In 1597 A.D., he wrote a book called Daemonologie..., which was supposed to show the correct way to detect and punish witches. Less than a year after he came to the throne, in 1603 A.D., James announced his anti-witch legislation in Parliament. The punishment for anyone suspected of practicing witchcraft was death. In his book, Daemonologie, he described one such method:
“The water test: the suspect is taken to the nearest pond, naked or lightly dressed. He or she is tied left foot to right hand to right foot. If the person floats when thrown in the water, he or she works with Satan!”
This automatically meant death. James based his actions upon a quote he had read in the recently translated Bible.
Exodus 22:18: “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.”
The Aramic (Hebrew) word used for “witch” is kaw-shaf meaning “witch, to whisper a spell.” This verse, in the book of Exodus, is the verse King James I fixed to kill his wife and why he made a translation of the Bible. Many people who were innocent of practicing witchcraft were killed. James had found that in witch-hunting and killing, a perfect excuse to eliminate his political enemies and to this end, he used the “King James Version” of the Bible.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I