Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2165&start_row=41

run to BABYLON for safety

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/10/2007 8:51:51 PM

According to the bible the slave master book, jesus on the cross said eli eli that the name he called on.

The God concept
God came into existence with each individual’s awareness of God. Terms like God the Father, and Our Father, help to create the God image. The day that you became aware of God was the day that God began to exist. So in fact, God only exists as long as man [has] existed. And, God cannot exist after man except in concept. Remember, you made this God a man. God is a part of man’s intellect as an assurance that he is superior to other animals; [it is] a way of feeding his insecurities, such as having pets

Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/10/2007 9:00:55 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 9:00:58 PM

U SOUND DUM NOW
I WAS TRYIN TO REASON
BUT NOW YOUR UNREASONABLE
FIRE BUN
WAT I SHOULD VE SAID BEFORE I WAISTED AN HOUR TALK TO YOU
U ARE IN THE WRONG
GOD LIVES IN THE BEGINNING AND THIS EVER SHALL BE WORLD WITH OUT END
MOVE YOUR BABYLON
IN MY BAD DAYS I WOULDA CUSS UNU OR BOX U INNA YOUR RAAS FACE FOR DEM STATEMENT DEH
HOW U MEAN HE JUSS START EXIST
CHA MAN A IDIAT
ETHIOPIA HAD THE BIBLE LONG BEFORE ROME
SHUT THE ....BWAI SHUT UP

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/10/2007 9:02:26 PM

Each part of Creation is affirmation that God exists. Science only explains the process but not the Creative force is who God is. No human can make the sunrise or fall, no human can make water fall from the heavens or create planets or plants or even air. This is all a connected pattern of God's work. To say God needs man is a twist, its the other way around as man would not have life without God. God is Creator and fulfills a spiritual dimension too. This Western Cartesian philosophy of thinking man is greater than God is what got the world into trouble - its an individualist and materialistic way of thinking that capitalist societies have long thrived on. But its doesn't work. There are other world cultures where God is the central force not out of a psychological need but because everything functions through a cosmological connection. The spiritual embodies the everyday life and its based on a communal principle with the people and the Creation at heart not some ego trip like some Western philosophers have concocted. The West is not the world's view I, there is so much more to this life. Selah

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 9:05:00 PM

YES I
BABYLON BRING ALL THE TECH..
BUT DEM CANOT TAKE A WHOLE HEAP OF DONATED BODY PARTS AND MAKE IT COME TO LIFE
SEEN ALL CAR COMPUTER IS BASED ON HUMAN FUNCTION
THEYCALL MEDICAL PROFFESSION PRACTICE
BECAUSE THEY BASE YOUR SYMPTOMS
ON WAT THEY SEEN BEFORE THATS WHY
WEN A NEW SUMTIN COME IN THEY GET FRIGHTIN
EVER SEE TO CARS BUMP AND REPRODUCE
CAN A COMPUTER REPRODUCE

Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/10/2007 9:06:30 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 9:08:34 PM

U TOO BLOODCLAAT HARD EARS
HOW U MEAN WAT I DONT WANT TO HEAR U ONLY COME TO TEMPT INI TO WRATH
DONT WORRY MY BAD MAN DAYS ARE DONE LOVE IN THY HOUSE
NOW LEAVE I
GO CHECK
CRISTIAN SCIENCE
OR OBEAH
CAUSE TRUTH PASS U

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/10/2007 9:10:32 PM

Most High have you not seen the term in the Holy Book of Psalms - God is referred to by many names and this is one glorious way of showing He is Supreme. Melchezidek is referred to as the Most High Priest in acknowledgement of his relationship to God not with other priests. Seen? Its not in comparison to anything - why must it be weighed as better or lesser? Ain't no comparison with JAH.
As for Marley and Tosh - so what if they knew God? They said Trenchtown was a dangerous place for them as youths and Jah blessing was they never fell by the wayside. And Rook Fari Selah also gave his testimony of how Jah delivered him - give thanks for sharing Aya, Jah truly blessed you. Ises.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/10/2007 9:12:52 PM

Maybe this is too much fire for you, but I'm definitely not ignorant, go well in your travels.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 9:13:29 PM

GIVE THANKS SISTA U
CANT TALK TO HIM HIM GONE
FAR AWAY HE NUH INNA NO LOVE THING A JUSS WAR HIM COME WID HE NEVER SAID NOTHIN CONCERNIN HIS QUESTION
OF WAT ABOUT THE YOUTHS
DAT MEAN SEH HIM NEVER CARE BOUT THE YUTES DEM OR INI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I