Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2165&start_row=31

run to BABYLON for safety

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 8:14:32 PM

YUTE I KNOW U ARENT SAYIN ANY PEOPLE CAME FROM MONKEY
U ARE OUT OF ORDER
OPEN MINDED PEOPLE ARE USUALLY PEOPLE WHO TRY EVERY THING ONCE AND IF THEY LIKE IT THEY CONTINUE
IM NOT CLOSE MINDED BUT IM NOT OPEN TO ISN AND SCISM
EARTH HISTORY IS NOT BIG BANG THAT IS AN INSULT TO THE GOD IN U
COME ISRAELITE COME
LEAVE SATAN X WORLD AND COME TO "R"
SALVATION IS HERE

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/10/2007 8:21:06 PM

ansarullah, blessed, yes I that does happen, but if ones really sight the fullness they will answer the question the I ask. But, the I also has to look at how the I ask a question. If the I ask a question as if the I is dissing Selassie then the I is going to get an answer that the I may not like. See the I saying the I have a question but listen to how u asked it? I don't see the I reason on here before, I could be wrong. So, the question the I ask seem like it is argumentative(maybe wrong word) trying to state a negative question for a yes answer.
The I doesn't have to be bobo to go to service, but just to experience it, would be beyond ur imagination. Remember not every spirit is true that is why hebrew 7 tell i n i to try every spirit.
I can even link the I with some prophets and/or priests to reason with if the I like. I don't know anyone from different mansions so i can't link u with ones and ones from different mansions. Well I do know a binghi elder who I love dearly and forced him to adopt I..hehe..
I am rambling on, but I suggest reading ur question again to see why ones would feel a way bout it..heart of love

Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/10/2007 8:22:36 PM

Bredaman you said and i quote: PSALM 87 SAYS PLAIN AS DAY
THE MOST HIGH HIM SELF SHALL ESTABLISH ETHIOPIA

Ethiopia is not the whole world.God is not limited to jus one tiny part of di planet.

God is either a Big G GOD or a little g god which one is he?

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/10/2007 8:26:40 PM

JAH RASTAFARI KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS, HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY IS GOD OF ALL - ETHIOPIA IS THE CRADLE OF ALL HUMANITY. ITS ANCIENCY IS RICHER AND DEEPER THAN ANY MIND CAN OVER.

Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/10/2007 8:29:46 PM

nu feel no way when somebodys tone a voice sound negitive bcuse if u say u have god, God or GOD JAHHHHHHHH inna u heart no bad vibe can shake u spiritual u overs dat iyaman

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 8:38:53 PM

ETHIOPIA USED TO BE AS FAR EAST AS INDIA AND SOUTH AS MADADASCAR
PSALM 87 WAS JUSS TELLIN US THE HIGHEST HIM SELF WOULD RULE FROM THERE AS CAPITAL

Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/10/2007 8:39:01 PM

ETHIOPIA IS THE CRADLE OF ALL HUMANITY. ITS ANCIENCY IS RICHER AND DEEPER THAN ANY MIND CAN OVER.

I hear u, But wat about di yutes dem inna de 'dunya' meaning world who out de killing dem self with the gun and the crack, how u ago educate them? Bcause we are failing to keep them i check.

Answer dat?

What can religion do to help them?

because if religion was there answer there wouldnt much death and killing like wat wi deh si today ya

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/10/2007 8:40:31 PM

I've been through this little traps many times before with people I meet- you provoke to a point and then turn round and say you nuh have Jah in your heart. Quit with the mind games - and if you come in peace then why stir up people? If you speak of the Bible then can you not show humility and respect? If you speak about God as a topic you must also speak in God's name as spiritual reasoning. That's how I n I over, not these insinuations and provactive statements.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/10/2007 8:43:19 PM

so many ghetto youths are changed through Rastafari - just go to any place with Rastas and you will hear testimonies of how Rasta changed the lives of many, even Marley and Tosh would've been bad boys in Trenchtown but they saw Jah light and hearkend to HIS call.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 8:46:32 PM

BOOM
GLAD U SAID THAT
I WAS SELLIN CRACK TO PEOPLE IN MY OWN FAMILY IN JR HIGH YUTE
IF A NEVA JAH I WOULD BE DEAD OR IN JAIL
AND I PAYED THE PRICE
BECAUSE I KNEW WHO JAH WAS
BUT I DIDDNT CHECK FOR HIM LIKE HE CHECKED FOR ME

I WANTED MONEY
EVEN AFTER UNTHINKABLE FIRE BUN ME
I WONT GO DEH
BUT HEAR THIS