Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2161&start_row=1

Give HIM the Glory

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/7/2007 5:01:56 PM

And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Blessed Love Blessed Ises
Give thanks for another six days of work, Give thanks for the coming of another Sabbath day.
Let Jah Rastafari arise, let His enemies be scattered: let them also that hate Him flee before Him.
As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of Jah Rastafari.
But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before Jah: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
Sing unto Jah Rastafari, sing praises to HIM name: extol HIM that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before HIM.

Blessed Love. InI pray all INI idren have a blessed and holy Sabbath
Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/8/2007 12:04:48 AM

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/8/2007 5:34:58 AM

Blessed Love
Let HIM Be praised, JAH has done so much for I, blessed I with a special gift and I give itinual thanks and praises for that. I am humbled by your love Father and will always be faithful to You.
Sabbath Ises.
Sellasie I, Zion Live.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/8/2007 1:07:34 PM

Glory be to our Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy one of creation as JAH was in the beginning is now and ever shall be JAH world without end. So we hail our GOD SELASSIE I JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI our almighty GOD JAH RASTAFARI great and terrible GOD JAH RASTAFARI is the ALMIGHTY GOD. JAH who sitteth in ZION and reign in the hearts of all flesh. O THOU MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI hear us and bless us O LORD Keep and sanctify us all, cause thy Holy Face to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed. O THOU MOST HIGH GOD JAH RASTAFARI.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/9/2007 10:49:36 AM

Blessed Love and Ises

Love I idren, I pray all the I them had a blessed Sabbath Day, Give thanks to the Holy One of Iration Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of Judah, Elect of HIMself and Light of the World
What a Joy it is to keep the Sabbath Holy unto HIM
"For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee." Selassie I JAH

Empress Prophecy, give thanks for thy words, made i really joyful going into the Sabbath, I man apprecilove it very much and give thanks for overstanding I so well. Has been a really wonderful day 7,Jah know,. oh, i was also able to find a CD called Nyahbinghi Order by Priest Kassa and other Ingels, beautiful Sounds, "Inviting you all", "Joy in Mt.Zion", "Call Them Emmanuel"......haha Joy, i get a smile just writing about it

Holy Selassie I is Ever with InI

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.
Because ye have said, The LORD hath raised us up prophets in Babylon"

Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Blessed Love

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/9/2007 5:15:54 PM

blessed love Ras KebreAB, give thanx for the word sound, wat a joy. The vibes have been so lovely just overflowing with love, this just proves that although i n i do not stand in flesh, I n I do in spirit. The spirit is so powerful, what a joy it is to be inited..

So my Lord, honorable lion, the strongend is soon done. So, when is the I gonna tell I n I the good news. I cannot remember which post the I posted it, I will look. But, just thought I try..yes I know I'm being pushy..lol. Ok, I will try and be patient...

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 9/9/2007 10:33:54 PM

Haile I Selahssie I!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/10/2007 8:17:33 AM

"Let Jah Rastafari arise, let His enemies be scattered: let them also that hate Him flee before Him.
As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of Jah Rastafari."

How mystical... all of last week this verse was going round and round in my head.

Yes Ras Tafari... give thanks for the itection and instant strength. Give thanks for Sabbath, give thanks for giving thanks on Sabbath. Give thanks for the covenant, and the blessings of the wealth thereof. Give thanks for the Family, for the Ingels, for the Prophets, the Priests... the King & Queen. Give thanks for the strong and the labour of my hands unto thee I works. It is a joy to live up.

Hope everyone had an ilahful Sabbath, with all the clearance and reasoning for the forward strong. Blessings of prosperity, more guidance, strength, and Love.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafari.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/10/2007 3:01:19 PM

Yes Hon. Empress Yaa, I was telling Rook how strong the energy was first strong, it had I on such a high reasoning with the I, RasKebreAB and some other angels, wat a joy..love love

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I