Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2154&start_row=1

Jah bless I this weekend

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/5/2007 1:03:39 AM

Ises I Idren

I know i shouldnt really do this but i just got such good news that i can hardly contain myself
Right now it is just a possibilty and i will only find out on the coming weekend just how good this news is.......sounds almost too good to be true right now
i am not going to say what it is right now........you know, its good to let the fruit get ripe before picking it..if you know what i mean lol

right now i just wanted to share this joyful feeling
I will pray that it is as real as i am hoping it is because it will be benificial to all InI idren

Till the weekend
Blessed Love and guidance
Rastafari Is

Messenger: needpeaceofmind84 Sent: 9/5/2007 3:11:50 AM

i will add you to my prayers that what you are recieveing comes to you in full.i on he other hand are at war and im in a battle for my soul.to become jahs child agin after years of being away it quite a task.so please place me in your words and prayers

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/5/2007 11:09:00 AM

Aaaah. I wanna know!

Blessed love my Lord.

These are the 'imes right now Iyah... and in these terrible times, it's starting to seem like it's getting awful for many for whom it was previously jiggy... but BLESS for InI.

This is the PROOF of salvation, in this generation Iyah. Like the bike ride, sit back and fulljoy the blessings. This is our time now Iyah. Know thySelf (as the I does) and know RasTafari (as the I does) and the blessings just fold in... things just happen. Our obligation is to keep the intention pure, for the fruition of HIM works and things that are necessary for the fulfillment of that task just move towards InI.

It makes me chuckle how people talk about they're rasta, and rasta livity is burden livity, ini must "carry the cross" and all that stuff. Boy, I just laugh. Cos we don't deal with the Xtian crucifiction vibes. Crucifiction is over since His Majesty seat up on the throne, so my life is CRISS! Things just seem to happen nice nice for me. It's like the "ask and you shall receive" vibes, but like blatant.

I'm glad to hear that the I positive movements are making themselves clear to the I... and the path before the I is being laid out. This is the way to the birthright Ras. Only in the awakening can we fulljoy the blessings, cos we can real-eyes how far we have come.

No sodomite supporters, and BabyWRONG salesmen can come up now and distract the ights. These are real times, real blessings, real salvation, real Supreme I, God & King... Haile I Selassie I first!

So... give us some clues!!! I am the WORST at waiting for anything!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/5/2007 11:03:01 PM

Blessed Love,

I will be happy to hear more about it when it is complete.

Jah is Great and Wonderful, Mighty and High.

Itinual Thanks and Praises to Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/6/2007 9:43:09 AM

Blessed love Idren

I mam really apprecilove thy words. Give thanks to Jah for every good thought.
Empress Yaa, haha, i man holding i patience so the i must do the same for now.
mmmm,I am not trying to be mysterious or to mislead anyone and plus i dont want to build up so much hype that i can only disappoint after lol
I will say that it is something that i heard about quiet a while ago and have been researching and "chasing" and i think i have finally reached it.Thats why i am so excited. I will find out this weekend just how fruitful it will be.

Give thanks again
Blessed Love
Rastafari is

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/6/2007 11:51:34 AM

Ras KebreAB ur a teaser..lol..just like when someone say somethng then say nevermind..that drives I crazy..hehe..the I better tell I n I right away. I am overjoyed to see the I so excited wat a blessing it is to see an angel rise up in joy..I pray that Jah cut and clear the way for the I to achieve ur blessings the I speak of..love love

When I go to sabbath service this strongend I will clap and pray for the I..love love

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/24/2007 10:28:51 AM

Blessed Love and Ises

Yes i, blessed idren, sorry for making the i them wait so long, but i have been waiting too, took longer than i expected

Still need a few more days before i say i am done, some time this week, i will be able to fullfill the work but atleast now i can tell the i them what it was about

So i idren , Ark I , and i sistren Empress Yaa , (sis Prophecy know already)
would you please, within the next few days, send i an email, and i will reply back with the info
saigonkebrab@yahoo.com

Blessed Love
Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/25/2007 6:20:56 AM

Blessed love
Can I man recieve info too? The I have got I curiousity too. :)
Hooly Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/25/2007 10:51:15 AM

I know I am curious too...lol!

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/25/2007 2:39:35 PM

YES KING THIS WEEKEND BLESSINS R IN THE AIR
IM BOUT TO TAKE THE TRAIN 13 HOUR S TO TABERNACLE FOR SABBATH
LOVE THE TRAIN U KNOW?
AND TABERNACLE IS ZION U KNOW
SO HOLD FAST BREDREN ...BLESSINS ARE IN THE AIR LIGHT NOW
THE I WILL SURLEY PICK THE RIPE RIPE FRUIT ,IYAH

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List