Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2149&start_row=1

Jah reveal in the simplest of ways

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/3/2007 8:39:49 AM

Today i had an important exam to sit for in school. Though it rarely ever happens to i, today of all days i just happened to oversleep. Usually it is a half an hour to forty minute ride on my bike or about twenty minutes by bus. When i woke up, i had forty minutes to get to school, and i still had to shower and dress. By the time i was ready to leave i had only about twenty minutes before the exam started.
Taking the bus was out of the question since i had missed the last one and it would be another half hour before the next one. And i couldnt see how i could ride my bike there within twenty minutes. I was so vexed and confused i began to wonder if i should just give up on it. I began to think that perhaps i should just call up and make an excuse, say im sick or something
In the end, i said Selassie I Jah, be with I this day, i must have to make it and finally ran out of my house and jumped on my bike

Now, i live in a town which is quiet close to the sea and in addition the placing of the town makes it a very windy place to be.

Idren, i tell you, from the moment i got on my bike, the wind was on my back like invinsible hands pushing i along the road, and i mean a real strong wind. I was going so fast that pedalling became almost unnecessary. you know how when you go so fast that if you pedal you feel like you are just pushing air ? thats how it was the whole way.

I dont even know how that was possible. because what usually happens on a normal day is, the wind might be on my back going down a certain road, but then when i bend around a corner, the wind might come at me straight in my face making it hard to push along, then if i bend another corner, the wind might come at me from my side and i would have to hold the bars a little tighter. But today, i dont know how, but every corner i turned, the wind would remain on my back.
Needless to say, my usual journey of around forty minutes took me less than twenty minutes and i got to school with about five minutes left to spare and i was able to sit for my exam

Now perhaps, some can come here and study the weather and wind speed and the plan of the city and whatever and come up with a rational explanation for how this happened today.

All i know is, when i call upon I Father, He is always there for I, Night and day, morning noon and evening.

InI Give thanks to the Holy One of Iration
Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/3/2007 8:48:21 AM

Special Shout out to Empress Yaa Asantewa

Proud to call you i sistren , sistren :-)

Lioness Roar an make them quake

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/3/2007 11:38:35 AM

Blessed Love
Yes I, Jah is ever-present, all-knowing and all-seeing and is revealed in the most ordinary things as the I sight. Guidance always. Hope the I did well in the exams. Jah Bless.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/3/2007 12:20:52 PM

Wow Ras K... give Imperial thanks.

Yes Majesty... you know in the midst of all the madness on here... I am feeling this ights. Because that is the REAL-ity of Ras Tafari. As you say we can go on ALL day about justifications and scientific backups... but the relationship with His Majesty and the ways in which HIM shows InI that yes, truly... we take one step towards and HIM takes like dozens.

Thats what tickles me about peoples on here saying, "oh yaa! I bet your jah is proud of you..." and all the rest of this blasphemy. They think InI crazed for remaining certain that yes, I am blessed & favoured by I-Majesties... and that shows in the never-ending blessings we iceive sun up/sun set.

I used to get freaked out by the types of amazements and blessings I saw unfolding for my behalf. But then I realised that all InI need to do in exchange is hold the order, for these are the wealth of blessings for InI... So, we hold the principles... & hold tight in these dread times. Don't follow confusions and stray due to ego and wanting to be accepted, hold tight to righteousness and live from the glory & fortune of human divineness; the original & infinite blessings InI had bestowed. That is the only thing I defend, it's the only thing InI have.

They want us to follow modern teachings of tolerance... don't they know InI are of the ANCIENTS? Teehee. Man-power is spent. It's only the powers of iration InI have left... and I KNOW the name of the One who blessed my guidance to this knowledge.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH... Ras Tafari.

p.s. It's nice when InI recognise each other, right...? Even over the internet! :)

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/3/2007 12:50:42 PM

Blessed love JAH children.
Yes, it seems all is blessed sometimes, it is beyond overstanding of just coincidence, it is HIM works and HIM gratitude for forshiping JAH, because he rules over everything ,because of that we must look for HIM works in everything good and HIM judgement and tests in everything bad ,people are just dust, so the I must remain humble to rise I spirituality, and live life righteous in physicall and spiritual sence.
Holy Immanuel I Selassie i JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: musicman Sent: 9/3/2007 2:46:34 PM

If you would not mind me asking; Did you pedal twice as fast?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/3/2007 8:18:48 PM

Blessed Love Fari daughter

yes i, A Must that I recognize I

Blessd Love all I Idren

Musicman, im not sure about your question. i think i explained i experience today well enough

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/3/2007 11:54:14 PM

Yes Ras KebreAB, Jah was pushing the I with the Wind.

Jah is Mighty and Wonderful. RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/4/2007 6:18:46 AM

Give thanks Brethren, Jah truly is Mighty

Sistren Ten, Give thanks for wishing i well on the exam. Yes I, i feel it went well enough. I will find out in a few days
lol, still i know say JAH JAH didnt let me get there on time just so i can fail,,,no true?

This is off subject sis Ten or anyone else who might know (didnt want to open a new post)
but i am just on my way to school and i was just playing a mix tape while getting ready...and this song came on. All i know right now is, the song is called "Burning" by a girl called Ava Leigh, if im right and i think she is supposed to be from the UK
Does anyone know who she is?
The song if Tuff, i havent heard songs like that in a long while....hard drum and bass...steppers style
If anyone knows let i know

for now, i am going to go out on a limb and say....Sly and Robbie had something to do with this...no harder rhythm section than that
lol ill see if i got it right

Have a blessed day all
Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I