Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2148&start_row=11

Changes

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/5/2007 3:38:34 PM

Yaa Asantewa, the I said
---------------------------
And check it, while Still Looking is raging on about InI accepting homosexuality as a natural and god-given (fiyah bun) incident, watcha... he better know how to plant and farm... and he better hope his seeds are not gay, else he ain't gonna get no food when wal-mart collapses as part of the next big crash of the stock markets! LOL.
---------------------------

That was great, I love that quote.

Still looking will love them, accept them and help them, but when harvest time comes, he will not only get no seeds to plant the next spring, he will also not even get one piece of fruit from his plants. Hopefully he gets enough nourishment from the stems, leaves and roots to at least last over the winter.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Mau Mau Sent: 9/5/2007 9:48:10 PM

Greetings Idren,

Rastafari will not change or buckle under babylon shitstem and its ism and schism philosophies. So I n I just chant righteousness and upful livity and bun down babylon. That was a nice and inspiring song (from the one Joseph Hill), Ark I. Rest in Peace Joseph Hill, yes the righteous words and works live on.

One Rastafari!

Bless!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/6/2007 9:23:01 AM

"This backward method of understanding the world teaches that with time, comes progress. That humanity has to move from savagery to humanity. This is why they tell themselves that all this embracing the gay stuff is about moving closer to humanity."

Blessed Love, just wanted to see that again lol,
Empress, excuse i if i feel like just sitting back and enjoying your Word Sound without saying anything sometimes lol, just a joy to see

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/6/2007 11:00:33 AM

Not at all, Ras... it is humbling and assuring to see who hears what I say, and iceives how I say it. Very warming in fact.

I can be perceived as a particularly 'difficult' person. But I have found that one of my blessings throughout my life is that those who can overstand InI are those I would wish to.

It's like speaking another language... or speaking tongues. You know some Xtian folx think speaking in tongues is speaking to mystify. But I feel that the I would agree with me, for we it's like we speak words that mystically sound like a running stream to some, and clapping of thunder to others. I am blessed that either way, all stand up and identify themselves in response. So I know from early who is who.

I know who you be. And I'm glad you know me.

Yes I. Selassie I.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/6/2007 11:47:27 AM

blessed Yaa, I have to disagree with the I. I don't see the I as "particularly 'difficult' person". I posted a comment to the I a few months ago bout that. I feel the I don't take sides with anyone, the I speak freely and the I say how it is. I don't read all the posts, but the ones I read thats how I see it. If I say something correct the I will say it correct, if I say something false the I will correct I with the truth..That is a blessing to I..Love Love

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/6/2007 12:09:53 PM

Yes Menen!

Give many thanks! The I has that touch of serenity that I so admire. It is priceless for the femi-9. It will be bless the day we can sit together on Zion Hill and relate. I'm gonna be like... "HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR COOL? SCHOOL ME! The philistines always manage to totally drive me CRAZ-ZAY!!"

Yes Empress... any reasoning the I can share... I would love to hear!!

Royal love.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/6/2007 12:13:55 PM

yes empress that would be a blessed day, wat a joy it will be too when all nations are under negus feet. No more war and mother earths tears will dry up and she will rejoice in her freedom..

Just a warning empress, I reason a lot..lol..the I would tell the gate house to lock the gates on I..hehe.just kidding..but i do reason a lot.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/6/2007 12:35:25 PM

me too.

My Kingman blatantly gets tired. Aaargh. Sharrap. Naaah. Jokes. But not really. I reason nuff too.

So, it'll be cool.

:)

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/6/2007 2:38:02 PM

like a priest told I recently, "It is better to reason then it is to be preaching."

I love to reason, it ignites the fire of rastafari and is food for the spirit..So, I glad the I will listen. Bring the ear plugs just in case..hehe

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I