Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2142&start_row=1

Show himself Again?

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/1/2007 12:22:59 AM

blessed be the sabbath,

i came to a realization today Haile Selassie will be revealing himself again on earth. how do the i feel on this. i'd like to hear some replies

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 9/1/2007 2:36:00 AM

He lives in the Mirror. I never came. never went. I simply AM.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 9/1/2007 5:00:15 AM

How so?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/1/2007 8:01:55 AM

how so u ask?
30 some years ago under Dergue supervision, His Majesty had a request to make a prayer at St.Estifanos church. this is where it was to be said he disappeared while praying. At my stay in ethiopia i got to stay and talk with the priest who told me he was there when Selassie made that prayer, but could not reveal anymore, but by vibes i knew what was up. Who else have power and glory like the King of King and Lord of Lords on earth? shall he not reveal himself closer to the time.

The prophet rides again
the prophet rides again
the prophet rides again
the prophet rides again
and u taught us to fight all our enemies
took us through lifes tribulations
before us u made all the mysteries unfold
so i know he rides again
our prophet rides again
Jah prophet rides again
I know he rides again
-Dennis Brown

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 9/1/2007 3:01:52 PM

U sat with the priest and talked to him?
Well you tell INI all about?
Plz Idren..

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/1/2007 5:59:30 PM

Ini don't look for him again. Ini see his majesty as the fulfillment of prophecy. World war2 as the judgement when the kings of the earth took counsel againts the lamb who over come cause he is king of kings lord of lords. Now ini who are created by his word in his image should live only by his word and ini will shine as the stars reflecting the light of the king. And become him. But first ini must live by his word

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/3/2007 6:26:38 AM

talking with the priests of Estifanos in Addis was good. my amharic is not that well, but luckily i found a priest who speaks tigrigna. first asking him of Haile Selassie he told me how he loved St.Estifanos more than any other church in Addis, inside has his prayer/throne on one side and also for his wife on the other. as i was telling him what i know of His Majesty, how he disappeared when making a prayer at St.Estifanos i asked him was he there, he said he was there. the priest would not go into detail as i pleaded to him there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. but feeling the spirits and vibes at my time spent in Estifanos i didnt really need anymore witness from him.

with todays medicine, and the unknowing capacity of the almighty, thinking of haile selassie re-appearing in Ethiopia was not that far from reality in my mind

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 9/3/2007 12:16:21 PM

WoW so what did he tell you about him coming back? Is that as detailed as it gets?

Thats a crazy story aya!

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/3/2007 9:46:04 PM

as i say he didnt get in detail.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I