Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2132&start_row=21

Ras KebreAb...just passing thru

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/3/2007 9:39:27 PM

" in the last couple of years there a has been a number of politicians who have been found out that they are gay ---that in itself is not big deal ---what is a big deal is many of them have been very vocal and ambitious against gay rights -------------hmmm? not that i care but it makes me wonder about you and rask , ark i and bro .d."

Reason with this, sistren? reason with this?

lol

I seen it, Empress Yaa seen it, Ark I seen it, Empress Nzhinga seen it, i want to see how long it will take you to see it

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/3/2007 11:30:25 PM

still looking, you said,

---------------------------
"To put Rastafari and homosexuality together is simply an impossibility," (quoting Ras KebreAB)

well seeing as mikael admits that he is gay and since he see himself as rasta -----then i guess rastafari and homosexuality is not an impossibility ----
---------------------------

It is an impossibility. You and Mikael know nothing about RasTafarI, because if you did, Mikael would never call himself a Rasta, and you would never had said that quote above and so many other things you say.

RasTafarI is an way of Life, and all who go against that way is not RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/4/2007 5:45:15 AM

this issue i believe came up some time ago ---who decides who is rasta -the person themself or others?

ras m said he is gay and said he is rasta ----- who am i or anyone else to say he is not?

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/4/2007 6:42:22 AM

Living within abomination day in and day out is not Life......

...it is not Life....it is not RasTafarI.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/4/2007 7:25:14 AM

Blessed Love
Well Aya I don't know what to say - its like seeing the glass as half empty or half full. Somehow I manage to reason with Still Looking, but he doesn't get along with the other Idren. Maybe things are too far gone to be resolved so perhaps its best to maintain civilities when possible but in general steer clear of each other - it goes both ways just ignore each other, otherwise you'll end up fussin n fighting n get vex for nothing. Anger like this, is a spent force, a wasted emotion that takes away your energy.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/4/2007 8:15:24 AM

am i uncivilised because i speak truth? because i speak and represent Jah Word? for nothing?

I dont know about Ones.....but I know where i am at.

Selassie I the First!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/4/2007 8:37:01 AM

Blessings Ras Bredren Nicholas
If your last comments were directed at I last post, please know I was speaking to Ras KebreAB not you.
Bless

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/4/2007 9:05:08 AM

Blessings Iyah.

But no matta...InI represent Truth and Jah RasTafarI Word. Big up Ras KebreAB, BIG up Epress Yaa and Ark I, to all Idren that hold strong on Jah Commandment, Blesseings to Ones. Irie.

RasTafarI Guide and Itect.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/4/2007 9:37:25 AM

none of us are speaking the absolute truth --we are speaking from our experiences and sharing our opinion on issues ----- what i know from my experiences is that this here life is short and i should not spend it shouting down or trying to prevent people from living a peaceful life.

hold on to your discriminatory view of homosexuals, but i hope you do nothing to prevent them from living and loving the way they feel is right. and to perpetuate hate will add to their suffering ---but i am sure many of you do not care about them and their suffering.

sad

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/4/2007 10:46:35 PM

still looking, you said,
--------------------------------
what i know from my experiences is that this here life is short and i should not spend it shouting down or trying to prevent people from living a peaceful life.
--------------------------------

What I know from Reality is that this Life here is very long and I should spend I time promoting Life so that I Idren and Sistren don't perish and die.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I