Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2132&start_row=11

Ras KebreAb...just passing thru

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/2/2007 9:51:06 AM

Mikael

just have a few things to say. I know most here would like to see this topic closed for now, and so do i, but if i dont say anything, it wouldnt be fair to you and it wouldnt do justice to ini faith .

I am not trying to throw stones at you, neither am i going to try and sugarcoat anything

I am not going to call you Ras. I am not going to sight you as a Ras.

Now you can meditate for yourself and try to see the reason behind it or you can just say "I don't care if any think I not a Rasta just because I am gay. I don't have to answer to any but Jah" and leave it at that, thats upto you

To put Rastafari and homosexuality together is simply an impossibility, thats like trying to fit a square block into a circle hole, cant and wont happen.

Now you seem to have come to the realization within your mind who the True and Living God is, that is well and good, but thats only half the glory,
You will never get to the fullness of Rastafari because the fullness is NOT ONLY knowing who HIM is BUT ALSO following the LIFE example of King Alpha and Queen Omega. Remember it was said Many are called but few chosen. You have been called it seems, its upto you if you wish to be one of the chosen, seen?
That will not happen until you realize what kind of folly you are dealing with, admitting your error is the first step towards correcting yourself. If you keep insisting that there is nothing wrong in two men laying in a bed together, then you will remain in your folly and Rastafari fyah will always burn pon you, ini will never accept you as ini brethren, but the day you realize your error and strive to correct yourself, you will find lifelong brethren in ini.

Now, i will leave you with a thought, and it will be my last word on this subject.

"Here is the Woman of my House"
Every true Rastaman, who lives by the example of King Selassie I MUST to be able to make this statement at some point in his life or atleast strive to be able to make this statement at some point in his life

"Here is the Man of my House"
Every true Rastawoman, who lives by the example of Empress Menen MUST be able to make this statement at some point in her life or atleast strive to be able to make this statement at some point in her life.

So my question to you is Where is the Woman of your House??

I pray that you will one day be able to say, Here she is.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/2/2007 3:34:27 PM

Heart of Love Aya
Please understand that I meant no ill will towards you and was not out to antagonise you. Expression is difficult when we speak over the net but if we were reasoning face to face and with knowledge of the kind of person I am you would be able to see my words were not passive aggressive in anyway. I come in peace I. Give thanks for clarifying your position on being ‘weak’ and true there are things that Rastafari cannot associate themselves with for they bring down the levity of the order. And when I spoke of how ones and ones hold themselves in front of Jah Aya, I’m not used to this – squabbling instead of reasoning. Its always Jah first and you speak to your brothers and sisters with that meditation first. I understand there are times to rise up and defend your faith for not everyone who professes Rastafari is loyal to the order. But reasonings on this forum degenerated to levels that were not irie for I – I might be fwd and ask if this is how we speak; what’s the difference between stepping into Jah light and reasoning in the street? But again I’m just speaking in general, honestly. I’m not being subversive or anything, but just lamenting over things aloud. Anyway I have faith we shall reason again. Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/2/2007 4:36:26 PM

Blessed Love Ten

No doubt, i sistren, why wouldnt ini reason again

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/3/2007 8:14:52 AM

"i have done nothing but defend I Fathers Name and ini livity"

Yes Majesty. Simple.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/3/2007 2:50:25 PM

"To put Rastafari and homosexuality together is simply an impossibility,"

well seeing as mikael admits that he is gay and since he see himself as rasta -----then i guess rastafari and homosexuality is not an impossibility ----

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/3/2007 7:43:21 PM

lol and there it is

Sistren Ten, i hope you are watching

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/3/2007 8:22:17 PM

yes there it is --lol

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/3/2007 8:25:02 PM

and why k do you call out others to agree with you or see what you see? are you to weak to stand on your own? it is not the first time you have done it ------ but that is often the way of those who are intolerant of others they need to recruit to their cause, because they don't have the strength of self to stand alone.

have a nice day

peace

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/3/2007 8:59:27 PM

lol
hope you still watching sis

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/3/2007 9:31:31 PM

please k ---why don't you leave others out of this --

i hope you are not calling to ten because you know she doesn't like these personal riffs.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I