Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2132&start_row=1

Ras KebreAb...just passing thru

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/30/2007 6:22:29 PM

When i said dont talk behind my back unless you are low enough to do so, i never actually thought anyone would, my mistake

Its one reason i am here for

To all the ones i am supposed to have insulted, disrespected or called names,.....I humbly implore you all to please put up your name and when and where it is that i am supposed to have done so.
I only ask this so i can apologise and move on....

Thank you for your time...i will check back soon

Blessed Love and Ises
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/30/2007 11:57:39 PM

nobody yet ?

will check back

Blessed goodnight to all
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/31/2007 8:45:38 AM

Noone still ??

Cīmon now, I am tired of being accused of these things.
I honestly dont remember doing such things to any of the i dem, but when a person calls you, " Hypocritical, petty, vicious, vindictive, manipulative ", you must wonder what you have done to deserve that, right?
(Empress Nzhinga, if you see this, i might not shed tears like you but i do have feelings like you,sistren )

So plz, let i correct iself if i have indeed been disrespectful and vicious to any of i idren, dont keep silence, let i know, just make sure of what you say.
This forum is too long and too deep for i to look over everything that i have ever written but if you remind i, i will look it up and if there is truth in what you say, i will apologise. Or, if it was just a case of both of us getting heated and things, then perhaps we can apologise to one another and move on

I will wait....dont make i wait too long

Give thanks
Blessed Love and Ises
Rastafari Is

Also, if i may get specific for a minute,
to the one who wrote this, you know who you are.....

""when i came to this site months ago he was name calling someone else and others were asking him to stop ""

Until one and ones come forward personally and state their problem with i, perhaps you can tell i who it was that i was name calling when you came to this site months ago, so i can apologise to whoever it was

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/31/2007 10:57:14 AM

by the way

To I sistren Ten
I really apprecilove thy words and i just wanted to give thanks .
However i have to humbly decline. Atleast for now
This is not about disagreements and things getting heated so dont misunderstand. Not at all.I never mind those things too much. But you must know that there are some bad elements in this forum that simply make it impossible to move forward, seen
Let i tell you what a disagreement is. On the subject of homosexuality, i totally disagree with the stance you have taken. It shocks i that a Rasta Woman would mistake ini stance against the defilement of ini temple as hatred and prejudice. I mean, come sistren, Thy Father is called The Power of the Holy Trinity, Man Woman and Chld... Sun, Moon and Stars....and for a Rastafari Wombman, the vessel of LIFE to take such a stance is greatly surprising and disapointing to I.
Seen, there ini disagree, but i would never take it further than that, i would never go to calling you names and such things, i would never take you for anything less than i Sistren .

So, as i was saying, there are some in here that i will simply not deal with, period, for they are here with an agenda of their own, and most of you still cannot see that.
When i say that
InI God and King said that the Almighty has endowed ini with reason and intelligence above the animals.
and a person cant do anything else but attempt to tear this down, how are you supposed to continue reasoning??
If these are the kinds of people you all want to reason with, it is fine with i. Just dont ask i to be a part of it. I will not sit here and watch ini God and King, ini Father, ini livity be disrespected

Seen, i love this forum, atleast i love how it used to be. So i will check back once in a while on how things are running and if i feel it has been cleared of its bad elements, i will love to come back and reason with all i Idren, nothing i would would like better.

Once again, give thanks for thy words

Ark I, the I is too nice brethren. I pray Jah will give i the same kind of patience and fortitude that the I has because if this was my forum....lol....i will leave that unsaid

Blessed Love and Ises
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/31/2007 11:15:04 AM

Blessed Love Ras KebreAb...

Erm.. I think we've disagreed before but I've never felt insulted. I've felt insulted by Bro. Anbesa... but even then, it's whatever... it's only the internet and in the end he's ightstic and there's nuff things he has to say that I love. So, I don't know why peeps are going on and on about being insulted as if it really means anything.

I really don't think you should leave at all. I was doing that at times, just checking in now and again to see wha-gwarn... but in the end one gets the urge to contribute a statement... so as long as you do so.

What's going on here is that people on this site as a majority have a very loose rems, no principle or order... stand for nothing, fall for anything type vibes... but it's not them you're on here talking to. Even if they argue forever and ever, they're kinda irrelevant. The thing that allows me to keep posting even though most people probably really would rather I didn't... is because I think it's atrocious that these people are trying to sabotage the truth of the livity by using the internet. Because they have RasTa as this poppy show fashion club, it's like a free for all and they wanna drag newbies down with them...

For youths that google "rastafari" and get this site seeking a meds and these folks are telling them all kinds of folly... influencing them to locs up and act loose, then they can read my post. No doubt many / most shall follow the folly riddim, but at least they will SEE another ights, hear of another ights... as they journey into their rems, they will remember that there is something to be considered and meditated over. Forget what people are saying in here, your posts have the overtones of masculine reasoning and it's obvious your self-reasoning is in depth, you've thought about these things before speaking of them... which most people in here don't do. They just tow the party line. What's the "trendy" thing to be thinking...? What means I can be "rasta" but still enjoy Babylon living? Hence one love means embracing homosexuality... of all things... lawd of mercy.

Poor Bob. What would he think of this one love thing? First it's tourism adverts for Jamaica? Now this!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/31/2007 11:15:09 AM

Ras KebreAB, you said,
---------------------
Seen, i love this forum, atleast i love how it used to be. So i will check back once in a while on how things are running and if i feel it has been cleared of its bad elements, i will love to come back and reason with all i Idren, nothing i would would like better.
---------------------

That is good to hear, things should clear up soon.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/31/2007 11:45:01 AM

Give thanks Empress Asantewa
Give thanks King Ark I

I will iditate on thy words.

Blessed Love
Iternally
Rastafari IS

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/31/2007 1:47:39 PM

Blessed Love Ras KebreAB
Aya give thanks for coming back to check - I thought you'd gone for good. Ises for your rasponse - however given that things got to such a sensitive level I don't want to dwell too much on the subject of homosexuality. I know among many Rastafari people it is taboo to speak fo such things and even more faya for endorsing them - but these are my views, how I reason with I self and the Most High. I overs you Kingman don't see it that way and chant fire against it - that is between you and the Most High. I can't change that view and hard as it is to over why you call it abomination I will humbly respect your position. As far as name calling goes - Aya it goes both ways - both of us were incensed to the point of name calling - if I said your views were of hatred and prejudice then you said to I was weak and to Still Looking you called him a sodomite. We've all called each names of varying degress and we can trawl back through the posts and point out who said what but that won't do any good, but to expose more what negative vibes were generated by this discussion. If there are those you feel you don't want to reason with then I, that's very sad its supposed to be a site for JAH reasoning and how can ones and ones come in JAH name but end up hating each other - I'm not directing this at you but to all the bad vibes that have been created by the many voices of this forum. I admit its difficult to come back to a forum considering all of the hurtful comments made and also the angry responses you made - how does one hold themselves in front of JAH? Again I speak on a rhetorical level. I can only ask that you re-consider but that's all I can do - the choice lies with you ultimately. As a regular participant you help keep things going and as Empress Yaa rightly said you are not only reasoning with Ites on this forum but the countless youth out there who just come onto this site to read and find Jah light. And in the same way she left, but reasoned with her Kingman and chose to come back because she felt she wanted to be a part of this (much love Empress Yaa, you and I have not spoken directly in a while, I hope the I is well and the Strong has ended well for I - Sabbath Blessings). So Aya reason with your chi and know there's a solution to this, Jah never fail. And there are many ways you can speak without speaking to others as you've shown (lol!) - keep up the one-man posts if talking with others becomes difficult ; )
Blessed Love and Sabbath Blessing Be Upon The I.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/31/2007 8:14:51 PM

Blessed Sistren Ten,
I have had a really long and hard day and right now, my belly is feeling it , lol. Perhaps i should have waited to eat first, but i just want to get this out of the way so i dont have to think about it again tonight, so i hope my words are making my intentions clear

There are somethings i have to say. Perhaps i should keep quiet but if i do, i feel it would defeat the whole purpose for which i opened this post. I apologize if this was never your intent, but i do get a sense of, how shall i put it, a sense that you are being somewhat passive aggressive towards i, as if you are somehow trying to say something to i without actually saying it. anyway, if that was not your intent, simply disregard the paragraph above, dont worry, i am not disregarding your words of advice and calm

Alright, let us leave the homosexual thing for now except to say that as much as it is hard for you to overs why ini see it as an abomination,it is equally hard for ini to overs why anyone would see it as being anything less than an abomination. But if that is you opinion, that is your opinion, still i sistren

Now to the name calling

"both of us were incensed to the point of name calling - if I said your views were of hatred and prejudice then you said to I was weak and to Still Looking you called him a sodomite."

Did i really call you weak, sistren?
if i did, i am sorry, but i have no recollection of that. I do remember advicing you not to weaken your meditation by always seeing yourself in the light of comparison with others who have no business being compared to a Royal Rastafari Wombman. If you feel like you dont need that advice, thats cool with me, i just hope you are sure when you say that i called you weak.
As for that person, again i dont remember calling him a sodomite. I do remember saying, "your sodomite friends" whom he himself brought into the reasoning

"We've all called each names of varying degress and we can trawl back through the posts and point out who said what but that won't do any good,"

I have to disagree with this. I have never, as far as i can remember used any bad insulting names or words against any of ini idren here, JAH forgive i my trespass if i am mistaken. But that is the whole reason i opened this post, it is not as you say to "keep up the one-man posts if talking with others becomes difficult" . I want this over and done with because i am tired of getting accused of these things. I am waiting for anyone whom i have insulted to come forward and tell i what i have said so i can apologise, i want to apologize, i look forward to apologizing if i indeed used bad words against i idren, because that goes against everything i am and everything i stand for.

Now to the last part, you said
"I admit its difficult to come back to a forum considering all of the hurtful comments made and also the angry responses you made

and you said
"If there are those you feel you don't want to reason with then I, that's very sad its supposed to be a site for JAH reasoning and how can ones and ones come in JAH name but end up hating each other"

and you said "And there are many ways you can speak without speaking to others as you've shown (lol!) - i really saddens i that you said "others" here

I just want you to keep one thing in mind. Everything i have said about apologising, everything that i said when i said that i dont remember insulting anyone, all that stuff, DOES NOT apply to that "person" in anyway whatsoever, i think you know who i mean.
I will never take back a word of what i have said to that person. I dont speak out of anger, everything i said to him, i said it for a reason. There will never be any kind of peace with i and that person.
I wont make the mistake of feeling sorry for that person ever again. I made that mistake once. I dont know if you remember but, long ago, when we first had words of disagreements, i apologised to him as soon as i found out his age because of him being an elder of mine, but he couldnt even take that and leave ini alone. Like Peter Tosh said "Sorry fe Maga dog, and him turned around and.......wha?

Sistren, if you really believe that person comes in the name of JAH....well i dont even know what to say to that

"how does one hold themselves in front of JAH?" With pride sistren, for i have done nothing but defend I Fathers Name and ini livity, perhaps you might disagree with the way i did it, but perhaps, if all Rastafari idren stood in one accord and blazed out those that come with their isms and their disrespect, i wouldnt have said half the things i said.

I dont go around using "one Love" to compromise iself in anyway whatsoever. If one doesnt honour the King, then there is no honour in him, and i will let him know just as much

Blessed Love and Ises
Rastafari IS

Messenger: Ras Mikael Sent: 8/31/2007 8:52:32 PM

RasKebreAb, may the Most High bless the I...

I want to say sorry for getting angry with the I and all others here. I know that the I is just reasoning with I and InI disagree about homosexuality and all that. All I can say is sorry to all for gettin so angry and bunnin fyah on the I and Mau Mau and others. I will pray to JAH for guidance. All InI Rasta bredren are going to disagree on some issues...some that seem really important others not so much. I just want to send out love to InI bredren and Sistren and say forgive me for getting so angry.

I will continue to ask the Most High for Inity and forgiveness...

Praise the Name of His Majesty Haile I Selassie I.

Ras Mikael

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I