Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2130&start_row=1

still looking

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/30/2007 2:50:22 PM

Could you please leave this forum. There has been way too much strife centered around you.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 3:16:46 PM

did you go and find that i was the one that brought up homosexuality? no you didn't becuase i wasn't the one who brought it up. i think it was dominic a while back and he mentioned it in passing about how they would be welcomed in his town -- maybe you should ask him to leave ----- yaa than made what appeared to be a sacastic comment about gays -- i asked her about it.

rasta is partly about equal rights and justice -----i never knew there was condiotions on that, because i am standing up for the rights of homosexuals.

you allow and participate in hate speech towards homosexuals and you are asking i to leave a rasta site ---- i think you have it backwards. may be you should leave or close the site and open one under a different name ---- don't use "god hates fags.com" because the phelps guy is using that name.

you want me to leave because i don't take the shit from your friend rask that he gives out to people.

when i came to this site months ago he was name calling someone else and others were asking him to stop ---not you of course. maybe he should be asked to leave

are you asking me to leave because your friend empress n was insulted to the point of tears? if you hadn't let hate speech go, it never would have happened. why don't you ask yaa to leave

i visit a couple of other sites and on some it is made clear that hate speech will not be tolerated and the post will be removed --and they are.

you allow this -----as i said ---to tolerate a behavior is to encourage it.

you sat by and watched your friend call me stupid,idiot,selfish, and i think there was a couple of others and now you want to ask me to leave? lol

as your bible saying goes "we reap what we sow"

and i hope you noticed that not once in this post did i yell at you or call you a name -- i am just assertively stating my case

peace

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/30/2007 3:26:35 PM

why he gotta go....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/30/2007 3:40:47 PM

This is not about the homosexual topic or any one topic still looking.

It just seems that since you came it has been one strife after another and in almost all strifes, you are a part of it.

Strife has come and gone in the past, but it is just going on for too long now since you have been here.

And on top of I feel like I waste my time any time I answer a question of yours or make a comment that you respond to. You twist things so that it appears like I say something that I did not or that I think something that I do not. And on several instances when I clarify myself (not because I think what I said needs clarifying, but to clarify that what you claim I said or think is not true), you come again right after and repeat the thing that I never said (without any reference for your false quote because there is no reference, because it wasn't said)

Dominic, I didn't say he must go, I asked him to leave. I don't care that he has different opinions, it is the fact that he keeps on again and again manipulating other people's words into a lie that they did not say.

I am tired of wasting my time explaining the obvious or quoting the actual statement I said. And then a little while later he comes and says the same thing again, so that I have to explain the obvious or quote my actual statement again.

If he stops his manipulation of people and words, then I don't have a problem with him sticking around. But his manipulation is just turning things over and over into the same circle, preventing I and I from moving forward.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/30/2007 3:41:54 PM

Yes I.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 4:40:24 PM

ark i ---- as you spend all this time on trying to change the way i communicate have you even taken half that amount of time to consider that maybe it is the way you communicate. when you hit the submit button are you sure you wrote it the way you meant it? i'm not asking this sarcastically, but you keep pointing a finger at me (which is fine) but are you considering your end?

check the board --- i haven't really had any big issues with dominic here. or ten or osiris, or sorry can't remember the name of the bredren in ethiopia, or many others.

the biggest issue has been with first rask , then just of late yaa (yaa and i reasoned well until this homosexual issue) and then finally you ---but in all honesty even though i know you are frustrated with what you perceive as a political communication style --we still seem to be speaking on respectful levels for the most part.

i know you didn't ask just because of the homosexual issue --but if you can put aside your personal difference with me and look back at the posts ---- i have had many positive exchanges with many on this site.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/30/2007 4:51:33 PM

Blessed Love Ark I
I agree that there is unending strife in this forum, yet this is supposed to be a blessed cyber space for reasoning. Things get so heated we all forget we follow the ways of The Father and must reflect it so no matter how upset and vexed we become. I feel regardless of who it is, you I, as the one with the power of judgement, should remove all posts that are rude, hateful and abusive in any form. As well as those that use profane language - sorry it irks me to see these words used to freely amongst I n I. Let's all calla truce, keep it clean and try and learn to love one another - if that's too hard, respect is the least we can give to each other's views.
One Love Aya - Give Thanks for this reasoning house you provide for I n I. Ises.

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/30/2007 5:12:41 PM

ah yes. further proof HIM is a True and level Master. whenever he was "angry" he would whisper calmly, sometimes barely audible, to get his point across.

for a LEO, nay, THE Leo, this is a most venerable accomplishment ;). nevermind the fact the He is born the year of the Dragon, as well. (**not to be mixed up with the dutty bloody POPE Dragon symbology).

and, I agree. enuff of the Homo sexual talk. it is what it is. let not this impede yur OWN GROWTH AND PROGRESSION TOWARD THE LIGHT WITHIN.

I appreciate "still looking" imputs. anyone who shakes things up, in an upfull manner. but this is not my "board." he is his namesake, "still looking," thus he asks questions, digs deep for answers, and gives his own. I say long live freedom of speech....so long as no one is harmed, let one say whatsoever one wishes. for ultimately the TRUTH lies far beyond word and opines, and debates....

may the gods and anti gods just be Joy--full.

Baba

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 6:14:46 PM

ark i,

no heat coming ----

on what type of issues do you wish to have on the board?

i ask this because i wife and i were speaking about what is going on here and she had an interesting observation ---- i tend to want to discuss and question more emotional or deeper type topics.

i am not one to spend to much time on a topic that is on more of the intertainment type issues.

i have been that way my hole life ---- i don't do what one might refer to as small talk very well..... i question the big issues of life and for me there can be nothing bigger than talking about the oppression of one person by another. and i appolgize if i am wrong, but i thought that was one of the major feelings of rastafari as well -----now if old school rasta meant conditional equal rights and justice ----maybe it is time to grow ------

the topics i get involved in are the ones which are more emotional. what do they say you should never talk about? religion and politics ---well homosexuality hits at religion ---those to me are the most important topics ----they need to be talked about because they control so much of our lives even if you aren't relgious or poliitcal.

if you wish this site to be more about the living of rasta ---like how to eat or how to pray and what is going on with the music then that is cool -- just say so ----but if you want this site to be rasta then we have to get up and stand up and talk about the difficult issues. if marley stayed away from the uncomfortable issues what would he have sung about ----if garvey stayed away from the sensitive issues what would he have spoke on ----- if Selassie I stayed away from the tough issues would any of us even know who he is?

i write all of this with much respect.

peace

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/31/2007 10:05:04 AM

still looking,

The reasoning on this forum is about all kinds of subjects.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I