Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2128&start_row=1

to the gay bashers .. a question

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 9:31:45 AM

what are you afraid of?

racist are afraid that blacks will dilute their superior gene pool

antisemetics are afraid the jews will get control of everything

what are you afraid of?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/30/2007 9:44:25 AM

You don't get it.

I would never go around bashing gay people. I don't deal with them... period.

When we burn a fire... it is the fire of truth, righteousness & judgement. No-one is gonna bother setting Will (of Will & Grace on fire). We don't need to.

As I said, we're not saying it cos we make it so, we know that it's how it goes. Simple rules of iration.

oh... and p.s. that anti-semetism thing is nonsense. The Jewish want control of everything, and those that think that it is a bit fishy are accused of being anti-semetic. If you disagree with the actions of the illegal state of Israel against Palestine, it's anti-semitism.

Racists are not afraid of effecting their gene pool. They're just afraid of black people in general... they believe us to 3 fifths human and stuff like that. The gene pool thing is an aside.

Nonsense.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 11:24:31 AM

so again --what are you afraid of?

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/30/2007 11:41:04 AM

Hmm... You just don't get it. We are affraid of no body, but we don't deal with abomination, period. There is nothing to it.
Bless up!

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 1:23:01 PM

you are afraid --it is obvious in all that hate

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/30/2007 2:44:47 PM

So anytime people speak against something, it means they are afraid of it?

You don't make any sense.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 3:29:24 PM

we are not speaking about talking against some trivial issue like is soccer better than football --- we are talking about the rights of a group of human beings (not people that you say are dead) to be able to live there life exactly as you do ---- free to be who they wish to be and to express their love for another human being the way they wish ----- free to walk down the street and not worried about being harrassed --- free to have their love affairs be known without fear of losing their jobs.

we are talking about equal rights and justice --and yes if you are speaking out to deny them their freedoms -------yes---you are afraid of something.

and either you are not exactly sure what you are afraid of or you just won't admit it.

i'll tell you what students who are oppossed to gays are afraid of.

they are afraid (and many have said this) that if gays are allowed to get married, everybody might become gay --if gays are allowed to get married the human race will become extinct.---if gays are allowed to get married they might become gay. if gays are allowed to get married their own marriage might suffer.......................

so what are you afraid of?

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 3:31:46 PM

so you believe jewish people want to control everything? am i reading that correct

"The Jewish want control of everything,..."

did you forget "don't" between jewish and want?

Messenger: RasAdam Sent: 9/3/2007 1:12:38 PM

I&I jewish, Idren, me nah waan fi control anyone but myself - Ites!
YAHWEH JAHVE JAH RASTAFARI ADONAI EMPEROR HIGHLY HAILE SELASSIE I is pon di control!

In I&I Iditation me nah observe homosexual as bigger sinner than dem who eat pork!
We a all sinner, Idren!
Selah Ites.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/3/2007 1:25:58 PM

A jewish rasta? Is it just me or...? I mean, really now!

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I