Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2121&start_row=41

FINAL SAY! BLESSINGS!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 4:15:01 PM

k is the king of name calling on this site and he is the first to take offense to those that disagree with him.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/29/2007 4:39:43 PM

And that makes you the Prince of name calling, Mr. Still Looking, the second to take offense.

Messenger: Forward Live Up Sent: 8/29/2007 5:00:19 PM

Listen!

Know your duty. As long as I live I do everything to benefit the Nation.
For real door bell just ring, as I answer the door, The boy a down the steps, so he turn around and say are you the lady of the house? So much a what to say on my mind that I say what is the question?
So he say and hand a paper flyer to I about omega meats distribution. I say NO. De he say you don’t eat meat I say NAH. He say OK. I say YEA.

You get it?

And here come the ice cream truck, for real, uh.

Sistren Akeyle

SELLASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/29/2007 5:09:41 PM

Rev.3

[3] Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

[20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Messenger: Forward Live Up Sent: 8/29/2007 8:53:37 PM

What?
Yu speak cryptic. Do not sling word at I, for it is not yours. JAH Rastafari.

Ile

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/29/2007 10:24:04 PM

That was a little uneccessary, don't you think. I've been very vegitarian for most of my life. Do you practice hostility toward Bible quotes or was that a comment on my character? Your story reminded me of that quote " Behold, I stand at the door, and knock" that's all. Man, hatred is really in the air.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 6:15:46 AM

why was it unnecessary? can't you be questioned.

i didn't read any hostility in his post to you --- are you being defensive?

there is just reasoning going on here. and it seems as if he wished to hear reasonings in your own words maybe more than qoutes.

why not answer him with love instead of defensivness?

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 6:18:10 AM

"And that makes you the Prince of name calling, Mr. Still Looking, the second to take offense"

is this name calling that you are doing? it sure looks like it.

wow ---Mr. Still Looking --- maybe some sarcasm as well.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/30/2007 8:52:36 AM

"Do not sling word at I, for it is not yours"

I love that. Imagine this Iawta is there defending the machinations of judgement, then slinging words from Revelations (of all places) towards ones and ones. Unimaginable.

I'm seeing a lot of this stuff though in the world of men & people. It's nice that people are coming out. It's about time.

Ye see Young Warriors, it was said that they would deliver themselves unto judgement. That's gonna spin these idiots into complete tailspin and they're gonna start reeling and chatting nonsense, quoting all kinds of backward talk, speaking in tongues they don't even overstand themselves... coming out with teeth gnashing etc etc. Now you know the types of inequities that people are hiding and defending behind cold, dead heartbeats.

They feel wearing locs, or arguing with RasTa will solve their problem. It won't. We don't have no answer for them. This must be the wailing souls... looking for accordance and waiting for the nod from InI head. I won't give it. I'll turn the other cheek (seeing as they're so desperate for that kind of gesture) and go about my way. Hopefully InI pass the fire and it shall purge I.

"we bun a fiyah pon a weak heart... Babylon and them freak talk... coulda neva get we down!! Though they try to use I, and abuse I... we leave them with a frown" LMAO LMAO

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/30/2007 11:35:01 AM

Mr., a sign of respect to a male person who is older than ones self.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I