Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2116&start_row=1

maybe this talk should include....

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 3:07:36 PM

homosexuals. maybe if those who hate them so much had a chance to listen to them and get to know them, they would not fear them as they do.

i will tell some of my friends ,who happened to be born gay, about the site and if they wish to join in on the discussion they will.

i can think of a couple that might.

knowledge breaks down barriers

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 3:33:07 PM

hmm. Be carefull that you are not leading lambs to the slaughter.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/28/2007 3:35:24 PM

True they go through enough battles on the daily so why let them experience even more. and besides Rasta and Homosexuality already have such a bad vibe why make it worse? Rather let people hear of the goodness of Rastafari rather than be assailed by prejudice.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/28/2007 3:48:10 PM

DONT DO THAT PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 4:51:28 PM

in my classes the thing that helps those (not all) who hold onto some form of prejudice (whether it be racial,gender,sexual, religious, or whatever) is getting to hear those who are discriminated against tell their stories. and when you hear those kids speak in front of people that my wish to put them down you see them grow.

you can not force anyone to come to this site ---but i do not think any that choose to come would be lambs ----they have lived with this there whole life and the strong are ready to talk.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/28/2007 5:00:10 PM

I'm not being facetious but Still Looking have you ever tried that with your kids in attempt to understand addiction and the choices people make?

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/28/2007 5:05:12 PM

any man who worships a Man god in the skies or otherwise so much so that he would belittle and oppress the woman is involved in some sort of homo(one)sexual relationship. any man who denies the divinity of Mother, and only seeks the rewards and love from a man invisible-- again, is dealing with some kind of homosexual behavior.

even if yu hate them. did not yur own Master say love thine enemies?

we all come from One.

if yu never heard buju slaying them or capleton for this matter, it wouldnt even be an issue.

its funny how we pick and choose which scripture to defend whilst leaving those that dont fit into our schema aside.

stand aside from this argument. its old as dirt. it has nothing to do with YUR OWN PROGRESSION. study more, learn more, open more. leave each to their own. this is nothing compared to what yu shall soon unveil within yur self, if only yu would look.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/28/2007 5:16:29 PM

Still Looking - only jst saw post on other discussion, bless

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 8/28/2007 5:30:28 PM

I believe people are born gay. There is nothing they can do about it. Them just have to wait for reincarnation, for enlightenment(salvation) for a homosexual can not achieve it in this life.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 5:38:32 PM

Has it ever occured to anyone that a female soul may be reincarnated into a male body or vice versa?
If you were a straight woman in your last life and are a gay man in this one, what does that equal out to?

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I