Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2115&start_row=11

why rasta is looked down on?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/28/2007 1:40:24 PM

JAH Word is Jah Word....and thats it....No loopholes like Babylon Government....

If you go against the Lord Imighty Word and Cammandment....ya best be expectin A Firy Judgement...

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/28/2007 1:42:17 PM

Is it society that makes kids gay or are they born this way?

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/28/2007 1:44:42 PM

its ignorance....

dem a haffi wise up Dread...

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 2:17:27 PM

since birth

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/28/2007 2:34:34 PM

Since what birth?
It is abomination.
Christians in disguise?
I am a Bobo every Bobo follow JAH word, Selassie I said it ,this is Rasta forum as the I knows...
Yes InI follow Ible. The law was given through Moses to Israelites, it is The Covenant, there is but one JAH and those are HIM commandments.
It seems that Is are the true Christians, because ,no where in the Ible it is written I should approve and be tolerant of abomination.
By the way Yahshuah came to save the Israelites ,to bring them back to the right. It is Christians who misoverstood the concept, hence read the scripture where Yahshuah
MATTHEW 10:5-6 / 15:24,

(5) "THESE TWELVE YAHSHUAH SENT FORTH, AND COMMANDED THEM SAYING, GO NOT INTO THE WAY OF THE GENTILES, AND INTO ANY CITY OF THE SAMARITANS ENTER YOU NOT: BUT RATHER GO TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.

15:24 BUT HE ANSWERED AND SAID, I AM NOT SENT BUT UNTO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL."

Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Master, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshiped him, saying, Master, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and cast it to dogs. 27 And she said, Truth, Master: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table. 28 Then Yahshuah answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Hebrews are close to HIM, because they where the people that made the Covenant of JAH and now for they msut follow and obey HIM word and be a grate nation or dispise HIM and be cursed.

P.S. answering to The I question ,true Israelites are the ones that where enslaved for 400 years, those who suffer the cursed now Deuteronomy Chapter 28:And you (Israel) shall become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword (scornful nicknames) among ALL nations whither YAH shall lead you.

(16) CURSED SHALL YOU BE IN THE CITY, AND CURSED SHALL YOU BE IN THE FIELD (RURAL AREA).

VERSE 29: AND YOU SHALL GROPE AT NOONDAY, AS THE BLIND GROPE IN DARKNESS, AND YOU SHALL NOT PROSPER IN YOUR WAYS: AND YOU SHALL BE ONLY OPPRESSED AND ROBBED ALWAYS, AND NO MAN SHALL SAVE YOU.

VERSE 30: YOU SHALL BETROTH A WIFE, AND ANOTHER MAN SHALL LIE WITH HER: YOU SHALL BUILD AN HOUSE AND YOU SHALL NOT DWELL THEREIN, YOU SHALL PLANT A VINEYARD AND SHALL NOT GATHER THE GRAPES THEREOF.

VERSE 32: YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO ANOTHER PEOPLE, AND YOUR EYES SHALL LOOK, AND FAIL WITH LONGING FOR THEM ALL THE DAY LONG: AND THERE SHALL BE NO MIGHT IN YOUR HAND.

VERSE 36: YAH SHALL BRING YOU, AND YOUR KING WHICH YOU SHALL SET OVER YOU UNTO A NATION WHICH NEITHER YOU NOR YOUR FATHERS HAVE KNOWN: AND THERE SHALL YOU, SERVE GODS (Religions) WOOD AND STONE.

VERSE 44: HE (the stranger) SHALL LEND TO YOU, AND YOU SHALL NOT LEND TO HIM: HE SHALL BE THE HEAD AND YOU SHALL BE THE TAIL.

VERSE 49: YHWH SHALL BRING A NATION AGAINST YOU FROM FAR, FROM THE END OF THE EARTH, AS SWIFT AS THE EAGLE FLY: A NATION WHOSE LANGUAGE YOU SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND
The last one speaks for itself.
The scriptures tell the story... Because it is JAH word and JAH will!

Holy Immanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I
There is R and X, either the I is Righteous or the I is not(X). By the way if the Is are not gay ,lesbian, why the fuss? The Is are Judging I own bredren and sistren ,because the Is love gays and lesbians over JAH people and Liberty over JAH word. I burn that, for sure.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 2:40:48 PM

Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

The temple of the most high begins with the human body, which houses our life, essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through Religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans which were supposed to help people grow spiritually.

Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe and each other. As the essence of our existence it embodies our culture, true identity, nationhood and destiny. A people without a nation they can really call their own is a people without a soul. Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because her leaders are turning to outside forces for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within her. When African righteous people come together, the world will come together. This is our divine destiny.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 2:52:38 PM

as i have said .....the moment someone says "the bible says" as there rationale for "believing" something it usually means they do not "know" much.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/28/2007 3:02:43 PM

still looking
Clearly the I is not Rasta, because H.I.M. was glorying the Ible, and I will stand by HIM. What is to be known about gays and lesbians? Either the I accept it or burn it... There is nothing to it. I feel that it is abomination with I inner sense, and I also have Ible to prove it, as I know that lust for Ildren is wrong and abomination I still burn it because it is abomination, though not talked about in the Ible. I burn it. Babylon is approving it right now, acctually it is in so called Western World(Babylon) that the homosexuals have all right to do it , and i is also escalated, Telievision with it's shows and even cartoons, almost every show has a character with a gay person in it, olso there are many such in cartoons, Babylon is saying "It's OK to be GAY" to children, they are TELLING, not that a person should think for the Iselfs...

P.S. Massah in Hebrew means "opressor" from 'nacah' (5254); a testing, of men (judicial) or of God (querulous):--temptation, trial

Ises JAH

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 3:12:16 PM

prince hotep,

i never said i was rasta -- i came here to gain more knowledge and what i am seeing is that many so called rasta are no better than the so called christians, muslims,jews, or whatever who hide behind a religion in order to hate in the name of their god.

you are no better than any other religious fantatical.

basically you have a form of mental illness which can only be cured with an open heart which will allow you to open your mind.

you (and the others) have been brainwashed by some very small people who were afraid of those that are different.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 3:12:51 PM

And what do you say to the orphan adopted by two people of the same gender and raised to be a kind and understand STRAIGHT adult?
Are you willing to tell a 7 year old war orphan that his/her new parents are evil and doomed to eternal damnation?
If so you have a stronger stomach than I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I