Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2113&start_row=1

Hurrican Dean damage to bobo hill

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/26/2007 8:49:59 PM

Blessed Heart of Love, I am asking if ones and ones are going to Jamaica or live in yard and can afford a donation, please link bobo hill. Hurricane dean flattened the food house, 1/2 of office where a lot of papers were damaged and some of the gates were destroyed. I spoke to a priest first nite and no one was injured. If ones and ones can buy roofing nails and such to ship or bring that would be bless. If ones and ones would like to help out link the camp or link I at empress4iva@yahoo.com
Heart of love

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/26/2007 11:46:08 PM

Can you post me a list of building materials needed please.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/27/2007 7:02:25 AM

blessed love honorable, well I spoke to a priest on Saturday night. He told I to call Tuesday for they were meeting first day to discuss all damages. I was informed that roofing nails, but I will let the I know after I reason with the priest on Tuesday. Give thanx for the link.
If ones and ones know of anyone who is also in need of assistance due to the hurricane to pls. send a link. I am planning I trip to bobo hill and when I go I would like to help the elders and so forth. So, anyone who knows of families who need help round the gates or watever to pls. give i some links.
I know they have that program to adopt an elder but I had no luck with that at all.
Give thanx

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/27/2007 7:10:22 AM

Blessed Love and Ises Prophecy

What is thy schedule like, how soon are you planning to trod to the Hill? I must admit that money is real tight right now but still...i am seeking for a way to do some kind of little fund raising where i am now ...Hope that will bear some fruits. But since that may take a little time,i am worried how much that will help ,, i dont know how urgent the needs are
Let i know how it develops...or better yet i will try to speak to the I personally later on

BLessed Love

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/27/2007 7:24:27 AM

Blessed Love Ras KebreAB, yes give thanx for the link. I would love to go to the hill str8 away, but cannot cause I am moving next strong. So, I'm not sure when I'm going. I was trying to raise money for a computer at first cause someone stole it so they have no internet access or computer. But, now they will need to rebuild gates now.
I feel blessed cause they received I diabetes machine, cause Hon. Empress Sharon had a stroke(she is the secretary in case ones and ones don't know). Now they have a blood pressure machine and the glucometer machine. They still need some supplies but everything in time. I am glad Jah cut and clear the way for them to get I package without having to pay for it.
I think that is bless, I was thinking of doing a fundraiser when I get to philly. Once again give thanx for the link, i hope to link the I later..give thanx

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/27/2007 11:06:24 AM

Link me when you get to Philly. I should be able to put some things in your hands (at least nails). One perfect love.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/27/2007 2:24:49 PM

blessed love empress, give thanx and I will let the camp know it is from the I. Does the I mind if I put ur name on the letter I send? Give thanx that will be a blessing every little thing will help. Heart of love

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/27/2007 2:35:25 PM

If it makes you feel better that's cool, but don't do it for me. What is needed is needed.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I