Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2109&start_row=31

Selassie and the poor

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 70
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 1:16:45 PM

please leave me lost empress. these really are the days when we have to seperate, as I've said.

Ye see, InI wear mi natty so that all can see I am lost... away from home, from my throne.

I can see, though, that you're nicely at home... here in Babylon.

Does that not make you a harlot of Rahab or Babylon or something...? At least, a daughter of the Chaldeans.

Firm up, o Mother Earth. Leave the nonsense talk and loose walk. It may be an idea to start to cover up your natty ms. Nzingha (if you have any)... the fumes are penetrating and causing your weak heart to get weaker.

Now back up banshee.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/28/2007 1:20:32 PM

yes iyah Selassie I daughter, lost from this world of pestilence and destruction.

Like the blessed Joseph Hill chant.."I am alone in the wilderness"

alone and never lonely for Jah is with InI

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 1:34:35 PM

Once again, I will explain who I am.
My birth name is Eva-Nzingha Garvesther Moorhead.
I was born on the island of St. Croix USVI, to Mario C. Moorhead (who's locks now reach to the ground from the head of a 6'6" Black West Indian man) and JoAnn G. Jones (who teaches yoga and Tai Chi at her wholistic healing center and is a Black Southern US woman).
My locks reach to the small of my back, I have been growing them for 8 1/2 years, since just before I graduated high school.
Don't turn to insulting my heritage. My ancestors have nothing to do with this forum. You want to throw dirt, throw it at me, not my lineage.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/28/2007 1:40:35 PM

Is it not ironic that this post was started by someone who is not a RASTA and dont call himself one? is it not interesting to see him come here for information? Did the one who open this post not come in peace without cussing and things? He came to find the truth and what did he get?

Read over this reasoning and tell me, did the outsider who came here learn anything of RASTAFARI or did he learn that rastas argue much like the catholic.

I beg all of you to stop hating eachother!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/28/2007 1:42:42 PM

Then i say I give thanks to JAH that the honourable Mario C. Moorhead and JoAnn G. Jones never bow themselves to such fukery that you have been defending , for no matter what the i thinks about i Empress, I am glad the I is able to be here in this Iwah of iration

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 1:46:33 PM

empress n, did you follow all the line of reasoning that i had with rask that went back a few months?

i have no anger at all for any on this board --none of the things i wrote were a "gut" reaction so to speak --- i attempted a different approach hoping for change -- it didn't occur ---so i stopped ----until i made that post today that i immediately said i should't have written.

but in reality empress n in any arguement there are things said in away that someone will not consider "not the way they would do it". you have chose somethings that i wouldn't have, but that is fine --it is your approach.

rask and yaa are fools --if you think it is wrong to comeout and say that ---so be it ---- if you think it is wrong to give them some of their own medicine -----so be it -----but some people learn by tasting their own medicine.

do you know how i reach the most kids in class to not take out their cell phones in class? I take my out and start talking on it? they don't all need to see it that way, but some do. am i being childish when i do that? you be the judge --but i know it works with some.

now it didn't seem to work with those on the board ---oh well, but i felt it was worth a try.

peace

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 1:48:38 PM

Carefull. Tread very carefully on the names of my parents. Eh? When you see your parents names fly out of my mouth, then you can justify my parents names from yours. Respect my ancestors. Before, mistakes are made, I ask this thing be done.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 1:51:28 PM

Are you willing to face eternal damnation for labeling another being a fool? I'm not. Whatever reasons that people have for the things they believe, is their reasoning. Facts and evidence, not labels and assumtions. I don't see fools, I see people educated in a manner that does not serve them. Beautiful expressions of Divine Light, seeking to glow when they already shine.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/28/2007 1:51:54 PM

So what is everyone justificaion for nice suits and lions and gold while people was starving???

All this arguing and no reasoning!

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 2:05:56 PM

Cub killing among lions: Of the higher mammals, the lion shows the most definite cannibalistic tendencies. There have been many reports of male lions killing and then sometimes eating young cubs. In almost all cases, however, the male lion is prompted to kill the cub, not from hunger or population pressure, but by a need to safeguard his own offspring. In most cases, the young are killed but not eaten. This is better described as infanticide, the killing of young, rather than cannibalism.

quote curtesy of Ras KebreAB. Thanx bredren.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 70

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I